Heaven

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

   

   

---

“Nothing..” Luhan responded. You face-palmed yourself after hearing his heartless reply.

You jumped off the table and straightened up, “Nothing? Are you sure?” you asked again. Luhan simply nodded, “Wae? Do I need to feel something?” he asked raising an eyebrow.

You nodded, “You must. You’re really a cold-hearted person.” you commented. “So what if I am?” he snapped in annoyance.

“Well.. Based in our conversation today, I think your answer ‘nothing’ on my question is not true.” you started then you continued, “First, you let me help you about this. Second, you talk to me in a simple way. Lastly, you answered all the questions I asked you. In conclusion, you’re already comfortable around me.” you stated.

Luhan raised an eyebrow, “Eh?” he then shrugged, “I don’t think so..” he said. You rolled your eyes, “Whatever! I’m your love tutor and you’re just my love student so I know what I am saying and believe me, that’s what you’re feeling right now. Feeling comfortable.” you said.

Luhan rolled his eyes, “If you say so. Has our session finished?” he asked. You shook your head, “Not yet.” you replied. “Then what are we going to do now?” he asked. “Talk.” you replied.

“Mwo?” he gaped. “You have to talk to me. It will help you to fall in love with a girl and since I’m a girl, you can practice with me.” you explained.

“Seriously? You? A girl?” he snapped. You shot him a glare, “Do you really want my help or not?” you asked, annoyed.

Luhan paused for a moment. “Before I answer that question, I want to ask you first. Why are you helping me without a payment?” he asked, serious.

“When I was about to say it to you last time, you told me that you don’t care and I respect that so I’m not going to tell you my reason. Now, answer my question, do you want my help or not?” you asked once again.

“To be honest, no.” he replied. You raised an eyebrow, “Then why did you ask for my help?” you asked back.

He shrugged, “Just wanna try.” he said. “Try to fall in love?” you asked. He nodded. You shook your head, “How poor creature you are.” you said.

“Mwo?!” he gave you a glare. You stared at him in horror, *Aigoo! The monster-jerk is here again.* you thought.

“Just telling my opinion.” you muttered. He rolled his eyes then went back to face you, “How about you?” he asked.

“Me? What do you mean?” you asked in confusion. “Have you ever fallen in love with someone?” he asked.

You paused before giving him your answer, “Yes, I have.” you replied. “How does it feel?” he asked innocently.

You became silent, remembering the feeling of falling in love. “Heaven.” you said. “Mwo?” you heard Luhan asking.

You smiled, “Falling in love with someone feels like you’re in heaven. It started with something called ‘crush’ and ended up with love. The moment you saw your crush, it seems like you saw an angel. Angel that you wanted to be on your side that you wanted to protect you all the time. Every single day, all you want to see is him. Day by day, that crush became love. And the most important thing is when the person you love..,” you paused and looked at Luhan.

Then you continued, “..loves you too. When you are with him, it feels like you are walking towards the moon. The moment he holds your hand, it feels like there was an angel guiding you. The moment he gives you a hug, it feels like you're hugging the clouds. The moment he gives you a kiss, you could feel butterflies on your stomach that makes you fly like a bird. That was..” you paused, “..the feeling of falling in love.” you said, finishing your sentence.

Luhan stared at you, speechless. Based on all those words you said, seemed like you were referring to someone, who is very special to you. “So, what happened to him?” he finally asked.

You stared at him in shock, “Mwo?” you gasped. “You’re referring to someone, aren’t you?” he asked.

You let out a nervous laugh, “Ani. I’m not referring to anyone. I’m explaining the feeling of falling in love. That’s all.” you said.

“Oh really?” he raised an eyebrow. “I think our first session will end at this point now. Let’s meet up again for our next session. I gotta go now. Annyeong!” with that quick words, you hurriedly exited the room and closed the door.

Luhan stared at the door that you closed just now, *She’s weird but I could feel that she was referring to someone when she explained the whole ‘falling in love’ thing.*

Luhan let out a sigh, *Is falling in love really feels like heaven? I don’t think so. But somehow, I want to feel that kind of feeling..*

---

Just when you stepped out the room, your pace started to get slower. You let out a sigh and looked up. *I can’t believe I still haven’t forgotten you..*

You went downstairs until you reached the first floor. You then started walking towards the girls’ dorm. As you were walking, one familiar place caught your eyes that made you stop.

You walked towards the empty room. That room is not ordinary for you. A special room for you, to be exact. The room that you used to stay, together with him.

You entered the room and went straight to the corner. There was a guitar there. You took it before sitting on a chair.

The guitar had some dust on it. You carefully wiped it before you motioned it on your lap. You tested the strings as you touched it.

You smiled, *I still remember the time we spent together here in this room.* you then started playing the guitar with the song he taught to you in the past.

Hearing the sounds of the harmony of the guitar made your eyes wet. Just then, your tears started falling down your cheeks while you kept playing the guitar.

As your tears got heavy, your hand suddenly dropped. You couldn’t continue playing the guitar anymore because of your tears.

You sobbed, “Why did you leave me?” you whispered between your sobs.

“Did you know how empty my heart is without you? How I wish you’d still come back here to me because I miss you. I really miss you..” you whispered again as your tears kept falling from your eyes.