A talk with...

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

   

   

“Sooyoung-ah!”

After hearing the voice, you quickly lowered your head and wiped your tears away. Then you looked up to see the owner of the voice.

It was Qri. She was waving at you with a smile on her face. She then run towards you.

“Ohh.. Qri..”

“Are you going back to the dorm now?” she asked. You nodded.

“Geureom,” she started. You turned to her. She smiled, “Can I walk with you?” she asked.

“Eh?!”

“I just want to walk with you on the way to the dorm. You know, you’re the first person I met here and also my first friend in this school that’s why but if you don’t want to walk with me, I’ll understand..”

You shook your head, “Ani. Of course, you can walk with me.” Qri brightened, “Really?”

You smiled and nodded.

With that, both you and Qri started walking on the way to the dorm. “Umm.. Sooyoung..” Qri called.

“Hmm?”

“Do you think Luhan hate me?”

That question made you stopped on walking and so did Qri. She examined your expression. “There’s no need to answer it. I think I know the answer now.” she said in sad tone.

You looked up and smiled, “Of course, he didn’t hates you.” She smiled back, “You don’t need to lie.”

You shook your head, “I’m not actually lying. Luhan likes you.” *But I want it to be a lie..*

“L-Luhan likes me?” she asked, excitedly.

“I think. You know, he’s my bestfriend do I know if he likes someone or not.” you replied. “How sure are you?”

You started to walk again as Qri followed then you said, “I’m not that sure but believe me, Luhan likes you.”

“Well to be honest, I like him... a lot.” Qri stated. You turned to her and saw her smiling.

“Since I first time I met him, I already like him. He saved me. It seems like we’re in a drama and he’s my savior. He’s so brave to do that.” Your heart suddenly ache because of Qri’s words.

She faced you, “Since you’re my friend now, I want to be honest to you. I actually transferred to this school because of Luhan.”

You looked up at her, surprised. She shyly smiled, “This is so embarrassing but that’s the truth. I’ve noticed his uniform that time and since this school is popular, it’s not hard to find this.”

You remained silent. Actually, you don’t want to listen to her anymore but you need to. This will help you to make Luhan happy.

“This is embarrassing but honestly, I got jealous when I saw you talking with Luhan because I thought you’re his girlfriend.” she said in low voice but loud enough for you to hear.

You stared at her in shock. She smiled, “But when I found out that you’re only his bestfriend, I felt relieved.”

“Uh-oh.. Don’t worry, I’m only his bestfriend. Like what I’ve said, he likes you.” you said.

She smiled again, “Gomawo.”

“Ehh?”

“Thanks for telling me about this. I will try my best to make Luhan like me more.” she said.

You smiled, a forced smile.

“Oh! We’re already here!” Qri said as she looked in front. Just then, you realized that the both of you already arrived in front of the dorm.

All of a sudden, Qri hugged you. You were totally surprised by the sudden hug. “I’m so glad to have a walk with you and also, I’m glad to have a conversation with you just now.” she then broke the hug, “I’m glad to be your friend.”

You just stared at her, not knowing what to say. “So... I’ll go inside now. You too. Anneong chingu!” she waved. You only nodded.

With that, Qri entered their dorm abd so did you. As you entered the dorm, it wad already dark so you just straightly went to your room. You saw Seohyun on her study table. She wad studying for math again.

Without any thinking, you walked towards her and hugged her from behind.

“Oh.. Sooyoung-ah, you’re finally back.” she said. You forcedly smiled, “Hmm..”

She stood up and faced you that made you released her from the hug. She worriedly stared at you, “Is there something happen?”

You chuckled, “Of course not! There’s nothing happened.” “Then why did you hug me all of a sudden?” she questioned.

“Wae? Can’t I hug my friend. Come on, let me hug you.” you then hugged her again. She wad taken a back by the hug. “Yah, if something happen, just tell me. I’ll listen.” she offered.

You shook your head while hugging her, “Don’t worry, nothing really happened. I just want to hug you.” you whispered. Seohyun then let you hug her.

As much as possible, you didn’t let yourself on crying. You closed your eyes to prevent a tear to fall down from your eyes. Seohyun patted your back, *I know there’s something happened to you but I don’t want to force you to spill it. Maybe it’s because of Myungsoo again...* she thought.

Finally, you broke the hug. You smiled at her, “Thanks for letting me hug you Seohyun-ah..” She just nodded.

You glanced at her study table, “I see you’re doing your best to not to lose the dare.” you stated. She glanced back, “Uh-oh.. Yeah. Who wants to lose the dare? Of course, I don’t.”

You smiled, “You’re right. I don’t want to lose the dare also. I’ll give my best to make this dare success.” you said. “I’m going to sleep now. Go back and study now. Goodnight.”

Seohyun nodded then go back to her study table and continued her business.

*That’s right! I need to think about the dare, only the dare..* with that, you went to your bed and let yourself to take a rest.

   

   

   

   

   

Author’s Note

Sorry readers because the person who called Sooyoung isn’t Myungsoo. It’s not yet the right time for him to appear. There’s a right time for that. Please patiently wait for that to happen. Also, about my updates, sorry for the very slow. Like you guys, I’m also reading other’s stories that’s why and I can only update if I’m in a mood to do so. I hope you guys understand my situation. Kamsa~