Morning with...

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

   

   

The next morning you woke up, Luhan’s face was the one that greeted you. You blinked a couple of times, *Am I dreaming? What’s Luhan doing so early here?* you asked yourself on your mind.

You stared at his face. He’s alsostaring back at you. You frowned, he frowned. You closed your eyes, *What kind of dreaming is this? I should back to sleep now. I still have class to attend tomorrow..*

“How long do you want to sleep there?” a voice said.

*That voice...* you immediately open your eyes and there he is, Luhan’s face was still close to yours with a frown. You were speexhless right now that you couldn’t say a word nor moving your body a bit.

1 second...

2 seconds...

3 seconds...

4 seconds...

5 seconds before your memory got sinked.

You immediately pushed him that made him fall on the floor. “What are you doing here?!” you questioned as you sat at up and glared at him.

“Ouch!” he winced. “Yah, stop acting like you’re really hurt. As if I pushed you hard.” you hissed.

But Luhan didn’t stood up instead he just rubbed his . You took a peek at him. His expression, seems like he’s really hurt.

Without any hesitation, you jumped off from your bed and approached him. “Do you really hurt?”

He nodded with the same expression.

You bit your bottom lip, “Aigoo. Mianhe. I didn’t mean to—” you didn’t got a chance to finish your sentence because Luhan burst into laughter.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

You frowned, “Yah, what are you laughing at?!”

Instead of answering you, he just continued laughing.

“WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Yah, what’s your problem?!”

Finally, he stopped laughing and looked at you. “Were you worried about me?” he asked seriously.

You swallowed hard. “MWO?!” you stood up, “Stop acting! Come on. Get out of my room now!”

“Who said I’m acting? My really hurts.” he pouted. You stared at him, “A-are you really hurt?” you slowly asked.

Again, he burst into laughter. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Yah, will you quit on laughing! Stop fooling around! It’s not even funny! I was worried here and you only laugh at me! You’re so annoying. Whatever! Leave now, I still need to prepare for school.” you said then walked towards the bathroom.

Luhan blinked a couple of times at your back before his mind finally sinked. He quickly stood up and run after you. That time, you were already inside the bathroom.

Your eyes widen when you saw Luhan followed you up to the bathroom. “Yah! What are you doing here?!”

“Sooyoung..”

“Stop right there! Don’t step closer to me!” you warned but Luhan kept coming closer to you.

You looked around, searching for a weapon to make him stop on coming closer. Luckily, you found one. You quickly grabbed the hand shower on your side and splashed the water to him.

“Ulfp.. Ulpd!”

“Get out!” you ordered. Luhan did it, backwards. When he’s finally out of the door, you turned off the shower and glared at him. “What do you think you’re doing?!” you hissed.

“Mwo?! I think I’m the one that asking you the same question. Why did you splashed the water on me?”

You rolled your eyes, “What did you expect me to do? Letting you to see me taking a bath inside, hmm?”

“Eh?” then Luhan realized that he followed you inside the bathroom. He rubbed the back of his neck, “Uh.. Mian.”

“Whatever!” you then shut the door closed. “Don’t you dare to open the door!” you shouted before completely taking a bath.

Luhan pouted outside. He scanned himself, “Aish! This isn’t good. My uniform is wet now.” he whispered as he realized how wet his upper uniform is.

With a sigh, Luhan exited your room and went to the living room.

---

After taking a bath, you wore your uniform and fixed it carefully before you exited your room.

“Omo!” you gasped when you saw Luhan sitting at the living room HALF-.

Luhan turned to your direction after hearing you gasped. You glared at him, “What are you doing? Wear your uniform!” you said.

“I can’t.” he simply replied.

“MWO?!”

He gestured his upper uniform that was hanging, “You see, my uniform is wet beacusr of what you did so I can’t wear it like that.”

“Are you blaming me?”

“I didn’t said that. I was only explaining.”

You rolled your eyes, “Whatever! Just wear it and get out before someone saw you here.” you ordered. “What about my uniform?” he asked.

“Wear it.”

“Mwo?!”

“Just wear it, will you? Go out and go back to your dorm to change your uniform. DUH!” you said with you rolling your eyes.

“But—” he was cut off because you grabbed his uniform and thow it to him. “I said WEAR IT NOW!”

“Psh!” he sighed but obeyed you.

“Wait here. I’ll take a look if there’s someone outside that might see us.” you said then walked towards the main door.

Right after you you opened the door, a sight of familiar figure greeted you. “Oh.. Sooyoung-ah!”

“Uh-oh.. Qri!” you forced a smile.

That name made Luhan turned to your direction. Your body was still inside the dorm while your face was peeking outside.

“Are you going to your first class now?” Qri asked. “Eh?”

“Actually, I was about to go but then you open the door so if it is okay with you, can we go together?” she asked with a smile.

You made a pause before you replied. “Okay. Wait me here. I’ll just get my bag.” She nodded.

With that, you went back inside and closed the main door. You walked towards Luhan and get your bag beside him, “I’ll go first. Don’t leave yet. I’ll text you.” you were about to go but Luhan grabbed your wrist that made you stopped, “You’re leaving me here alone?”

“We can’t go out together. Besides, Qri is waiting for me outside. I need to go now.” you removed his hand from your wrist and started walking again but he spoke again. “Then I don’t have a choice. I’ll go with you.”

You stopped and looked back at him, “What? Qri might get suspicious if you do.” you said in a low voice, not wanting Qri to hear it.

“Then stay with me.” he snapped. “Mwo?! Andwae!”

“Geureom! Let’s go together then.” he stood up and started to walked towards the door. You immediately blocked his way. He raised an eyebrow. “Okay. I’ll stay.” you said.

Luhan smiled, “Good.” then sat back on his seat.

With a sigh, you put down your bag. “Wait here. I’ll just explain to Qri.” Luhan just nodded. You then approached the door again.

Qri smiled as you open the door.“Ready?”

“Umm.. Qri actually, I forgot that I still have to do something. It’s really important. I don’t think I can attend my first 2 classes. Can we just see each other in English class later?”

“Is that so? It’s okay, I understand. I should go now. Bye! See you later!” she waved the left. You just waved back. *Mianhe..*

With that, you closed the door and went back to Luhan.