Misunderstanding

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

   

   

---

After an hour of crying, you dragged your foot towards the dorm. You carefully opened the main door and entered it.

“Oh! You’re finally back!” Yoona clapped as she noticed your presense. Seems like you didn’t hear her as you continued walking.

“YAH! SOOYOUNG-AH!” Yuri shouted that made you jump a little, completely startled by the sudden shout.

You tilted your head and then your gaze turned towards your friends, “Eh?”

Yuri walked closer to you. She studied your face and you noticed it immediately. You looked away, trying to hide your teary eyes from her.

“What happened to your eyes? Did you cry?” she asked in a worried tone. “Ani..” you replied without looking at her.

Yuri reached your chin and lifted it up to make you face her. “See? Your eyes are red.” she said.

You snapped her hand away and lowered your head, “It’s nothing. Don’t mind it. I’m tired. I want to sleep now.”

“Don’t tell me, Luhan is the person that made you cry?” she snapped as Yoona and Seohyun remained silent and just listened to the conversation behind Yuri.

“No, he has done nothing to me.” you replied. “Don’t defend him. He’s the only person you met up just now so he's probably the one who made you cry. Wait here, I’ll go talk to him.” Yuri was about to leave but you held her back, grabbing her arm.

Yuri looked down to your hand holding on her arm then turned to face you. You spoke, “I already told you. He did NOTHING to me so don’t bother anyone.” you said emphasizing the word ‘nothing’.

“Stop. Yuri, just do what she said.” Seohyun said, joining the conversation. Yoona stepped out, “That’s right. Sooyoung, go eat first before you go to bed.” she reminded.

You finally released Yuri and shook your head, “I don’t want to eat. I want to sleep now. Jalja..” was all you said before walking off to your room that you were sharing with Seohyun.

“I should sleep now too. Jalja Yuri and Yoona.” Seohyun said then followed you.

Yuri watched you and Seohyun walk away. “I could feel Luhan did something bad to her. I just know it.” Yuri whispered but loud enough for Yoona to hear it. Yoona gazed at her, “Like I said, just do what she says. Don’t bother anyone.” she reminded.

With a sigh, Yuri nodded. “Okay, we must go to sleep now too.” Yoona said. Yuri nodded again. With that, the two of them walked towards their room.

---

Morning came fast. Your eyes were still a bit red because you secretly continued your cries as you entered your room last night.

Carefully, you put on the eyeglasses. You wanted to hide your eyes to everyone but your friends noticed it immediately.

“After you cry, you’re wearing eyeglasses to hide your red eyes now huh?” Yuri snapped as you stepped out from your room. “Yeah! And she even continued her cries last night as we entered our room.” Seohyun said behind you.

You bit your bottom lip, *Aish! I thought my cries weren’t loud for her to hear but I guess it was.* you thought, disappointed to yourself.

“Believe me, If I saw that heartless Luhan. I won’t miss a chance to have a talk with him.” Yuri said as Yoona elbowed her. Yuri turned to Yoona, “What?” she asked in annoyance. Yoona nodded to your direction, gesturing. Yuri turned to you.

“Umm.. Mianhae for last night but I’m assuring you that Luhan hasn’t done anything bad to me. Please don’t bother him because you know, as I have told you last time that my dare is a secret right? I don’t want Luhan to know that you 3 knew about this.” you said.

Yuri rolled her eyes, “Let’s just go.” she snapped and walked away. With a sigh, you followed. Yoona and Seohyun stared at each other for a while before following the two of you.

As usual, you and your friends got separated for your respective classes. Since you and Yoona have the same first class, you two walked together to the class.

Hours passes quickly. The lunch time also came quickly. As always, you ate lunch with your friends across EXO’s table. You could feel Yuri glaring at Luhan but you just lowered your head, biting your lower lip.

Luhan seemed busy with his friends and food at the same time so he didn’t even care to look around. It was lucky for you so that he wouldn’t notice Yuri’s glares.

While you were eating, you suddenly felt your phone vibrate. It was a text message from Luhan.

to: Sooyoung

What’s with those eyeglasses? You’re nerd now huh? Oh by the way, Don’t forget for our next session later. Let’s meet at the same room we used yesterday for our first session, 512.

from: Monster-Jerk

You looked up to check for Luhan but EXO were already gone. “You’re going to meet up with him again?” Yuri snapped.

You looked up and saw her raising an eyebrow to you. You exited the message on your phone and placed it back to your pocket. “It’s for our next session and also part of my dare.” you muttered.

Just then, the bell rang. With that, all of you went back to the ususal thing. Going back to the classes.

---

As the school ended, you carefully stood up and stepped out from the classroom.

“Sooyoung-ah! Sooyoung-ah!” you heard voices calling you. You looked up then saw both Yoona and Seohyun running towards your direction.

You frowned in confusion as you tilted your head to your two friends, “What? Why? Where’s Yuri?” you asked continuously.

Yoona started panting, “Exactly! Yuri hurriedly went up to room 512 to have a talk with Luhan.” she breathed out.

Your eyes widened in horror, “Mwo? How did she—” you couldn’t finish your sentence and hurriedly rushed upstairs. Yoona and Seohyun quickly followed you.

*Aigoo! I hate this stairs! Yuri saw Luhan’s text message that’s why she knew where Luhan was right now..* you though in disgust as you kept going upstairs.

---

*Aish! She’s late again. Where is she?* Luhan hissed on his mind as he glanced at his wrist-watch.

Just then, the door burst open. Luhan rolled his eyes as he looked up, “Finally—” his word was cut off when he saw a different figure at the door.

That girl gave him a glare as she walked towards him then she shouted, “Yah! What have you done with my friend? Did you hurt her huh?”

Luhan stared at the girl, completely confused on what she was saying but the girl continued, “She cried all night because of what you did to her. How could you hurt a girl to make her cry! What are you?! An alien?! I know you doesn’t have a heart but you don’t have right to hurt my fri—”

“Stop it Yuri!” Yuri didn’t even finish her sentence as you barged inside the room and snapped her. Yuri looked back and saw you at the door as Yoona and Seohyun appeared at your back, panting.

You hurriedly walked towards her and held her back, “I already told you he did nothing to me, NOTHING. Please go now.” you said with a serious tone.

Luhan stared at you with a confused look on his face. You bit your bottom lip, *Now, he knows that my friends know about our deal.* you thought in horror.

“Sooyoung-ah..” Yuri whispered. “Please leave for now. Let’s talk at the dorm later.” you pleaded. Yuri lowered her head then left. Yoona and Seohyun guided Yuri downstairs.

You then closed the door and locked it. You went back to Luhan and studied his face for a moment. For some reason, his expression was hard to explain.

Luhan stared back until he caught your red eyes. He frowned, that made you bit your bottom lip in horror.

*She cried because of the guy she was talking about yesterday. I’m pretty sure about it..* Luhan thought, noticing your red eyes through the eyeglasses that you were wearing.

With a fear inside your chest, you swallowed before you started explaining. “Umm.. Luhan, sorry for my friend. She misunderstood everything. And about my friends knowing about our deal, sorry but I accidentally mentioned about it to them. But I promise that my friends won’t say about this to anyone. I really am sorry for what Yuri acted earlier. She's just mistaken—”

Before you could finish your sentence, Luhan cut you off. “Quit explaining. Just start our session.”

You were totally stunned by his sudden change of attitude. *He’s not angry that my friends knew about our deal? Unbelievable!* you thought as you stared at him in surprise.

   

   

   

   

   

Author’s Note

About the mysterious guy, he’s not part of EXO so don’t expect Lay or Chanyeol just because they know how to play guitar.

Also, he won’t appear yet. I will reveal him on the half of the story which will take many chapters before that moment happen.

Please keep supproting and stay tuned for my future updates!

Thank you everyone for keep waiting for my updates. I feel guilty for not updating daily. Sorry but school is killing me at this moment and I hate it T__T

But oh well, SUBBIES AND COMMENTS are LOVE <3

lovelots, koreangirl26 :)