A Day with EXO [Part 2]

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

   

   

---

“Hyung! Noona!” both you and Luhan lifted your heads up to see Sehun running towards the two of you while the others behind him.

You stood up and so did Luhan. “How was the ride?” you asked Sehun. “It was fun!” Sehun beamed, panting.

“Yeah! You really had fun! Your face already explains it.” Seohyun snapped. Sehun pouted, “Noona..” Seohyun frowned, “Don’t call me noona. I feel so old.” she snapped.

“But you’re really old.” Sehun commented innocently, earning a laugh from all of you. “Haha! He said you’re old Seohyunnie..” Yuri teased.

Seohyun shot Yuri a look then glared to Seohyun. “Whatever! I’ll go buy ice cream for a moment.” with that said, she headed to the Ice Cream Parlor. “I want ice cream too, Seohyun noona!” Sehun called as he followed Seohyun.

Yoona chuckled because of their childish acts. “Do you want ice cream too?” Kai suddenly asked as he appeared next to her. Yoona stared at him, surprised.

“My treat.” Kai snapped. Finally, Yoona nodded. “Okay then. It’s your treat anyways..” she said and smiled. Kai smiled back and with that, they followed Sehun and Seohyun.

Soon, the others also followed the 4 of them except Kris.

Kris approach you, “Aren’t you going to buy an ice cream too?” he asked. You open your mouth to give him a reply but Luhan cut you off and gave Kris a reply instead. “We already ate ice cream.”

Kris stared at his friend’s sudden snap but then smirked. “What a nice bestfriend you are.” he commented. Luhan narrowed his eyes on him, “Shut up! Just go and buy for yourself!” he snapped.

Gege, come here and buy me one too!” Tao suddenly called. Kris turned to his direction, “Coming!” he shouted back. He then glance back at the two of you before he walk off.

As Kris disappeared from the sight, you turned to Luhan and frowned. “You’re so rude to your friend.” you said. Luhan shrugged, “No, I’m not. I just wanted him to stay away from us.” he said.

“Wae?” you asked. “Because he’s smart and I know we still didn’t convince him about the ‘bestfriend’ thingy.” he muttered.

You nodded in understanding as a small shape of ‘o’ formed on your lips.

Soon, the others came back holding their own ice creams. “Where are we going next?” D.O. suddenly asked.

“Let’s go for bowling!” Yuri suggested. “I like that idea!” Xiumin agreed. Soon, all of you agreed then headed to the place.

---

“Let’s divide each other into 4 groups. The group that will lose is going to treat everyone a lunch.” Kris said. Everyone agreed and starting divided yourselves.

First group are Kris, Tao, Sehun and Seohyun. Second group are Xiumin, Yuri, Chen and D.O. Third group are Suho, Lay, Yoona and Kai. For the last group are Luhan, you, Baekhyun and Chanyeol. The girls are separated to be fair.

Every group have two rounds to make. Every round has three sets of bowling pins so all in all are six.

The first one who gave it a try was the first group. Kris got a ball then stretched his arm forward. All of you were focusing on the ball and shoot! All the pins got down. Kris raised a fist in victory.

Next one was Seohyun. All of you burst into laughter when Seohyun didn’t let any pin to get down. The first group got 12 points. For the second team, only Chen and D.O. got the spins strikes. Their group got 10 points.

For the third group, only 1 set got failed. In conclusion, they got 15 points.

For the last group which is your group, Luhan made his way and positioned himself at the center. He stretched his arm backward before stretching it forward.

SHOOT!

All the pins got down which earned 3 points. For the next try, you stepped forward. You did the same as Luhan did. For good, all the pins also got down.

Both you and Luhan decided to play the two existed sets before letting BaekYeol do their assigned sets. Luhan make it first before you. He only got 1 point and so was you.

It’s now time for BaekYeol’s turn. Chanyeol did it first followed by Baekhyun.

You pressed your palms together hoping that these two boys will not let you suffer for the lunch. But then, Chanyeol did not get any spin down. Your jaw dropped upon seeing what had happened.

“Mian.” Chanyeol whispered. You shook your head, “No need to be sorry. I know you did your best.” you replied.

Baekhyun then positioned himself at the center and bowl the ball just in quick. Everything went silent as the movement around went in slow motion.

SHOOT!

All the pins got down. You lightened up a d started jumping up and down because if happiness. Your group got 11 points. Even though your group didn’t get the highest score, well at least you didn’t get the lowest score either.

With that, all of you went out to eat lunch with the treat of group 2 (Chen, D.O., Yuri and Xiumin).

“I did fine in bowling I still end up treating you guys lunch today.” D.O. said with a pout. “I think our food will be better if you cook it for us.” Kai said.

“After you ordered almost all of the foods here, you’re saying that now?” D.O. hissed as he rolled his eyes on his dongsaeng.

“I did fine also but why I did I get this punishment for?” Chen cried. Both Xiumin and Yuri remained silent, not wanting to get blame.

“Let’s just eat, shall we?” Seohyun snapped. “Yeah! Noona is hungry.” Sehun said and smiled. Seohyun made a face before she started her food.

You shook your head upon seeing everyone’s happiness. You then turned to Luhan who was about to start his food when you suddenly noticed the food on his plate.

You quickly reach it and stay it away from him. Luhan raised an eyebrow at you as the others turned to you in shock.

“This food has seafood on it so you can’t this. Just it mine.” you explained as you exchanged your plate with him.

“Oh! What a caring bestfriend you are.” Kris commented. You glance at him and saw a smirk plastered on his face. You ignored it and just focus on your food.

The others also focus on their foods after hearing your explanation.

“Gomawo..” you heard Luhan whispered. You glance at him but he was already focusing on his food. A smile suddenly formed on your face, *I see you’re starting to warm, Luhan.*

With that, everyone eat silently.

---

After having lunch, all of you decided to explore the Lotte World. Walk there and there but no one get tired of it.

It was already 5pm. All of you were still walking around. “Let’s go ice skating!” Seohyun suggested as she pointed at the ice skating place.

“Yay! I want to try too!” Sehun beamed. Seohyun give him a look but Sehun only give her a smile.

In the end, all of you forced to go on ice skating. Seohyun was the one who excited among all of you as she immediately try on it. Sehun followed her immediately.

Yoona was having a hard time at first but luckily, Kai was there to accompany her.

Yuri on the other hand was enjoying herself with the boys. BaekYeol also enjoying themselves together.

You frowned at the sight, “What kind of friends are they? I want to try it also but none of them was here to help me?” you hissed while doing a poker face.

“Stop making faces.” you heard a voice said from your side. You turned to where the voice come from and saw Luhan frowning at you.

You rolled your eyes, “Whatever! Just leave me alone.” you hissed, annoyed but Luhan didn’t. Instead, he offered you a hand.

You stared at it for a while then titled your head to him and raised an eyebrow. “Come on, I’m offering you my help.” he said, gesturing his hand.

You let out a sigh, “Araseo. But,” you held a hand out, “..make sure that you won’t let me fall.” you conditioned.

“Don’t worry, I won’t. Come on, my hand is a bit tired here.” he muttered. You rolled your eyes but then took his hand.

With that, both you and Luhan made your way to the others with a slow pace. Luhan held out his other hand, offering it for you. You warmly took it and held his hands tightly, afraid to fall.

Slowly, you started to enjoy what you were doing not realizing what’s happening around and so was Luhan.

“Hyung, watch out!” Sehun’s voice echoed around the place. Both you and Luhan looked up and saw BaekYeol rushing to your direction. Even BaekYeol couldn’t stop themselves on their tracks. You closed your eyes shut, waiting for the pain to strike.

But you felt nothing. All you could feel was a warm feeling around you. You slowly open your eyes as Luhan’s face greeted you. Then you realize that you were lying on the cold ice place but it’s not really cold that time since Luhan’s arms were wrapping around you while Luhan was on the top of you. He was staring at you that made you stared back.

With that, everything went froze.