Myungsoo is back!

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

   

   

You were now lying on your bed, still awake. You were staring at the ceiling as you’re mind still processing about what happen earlier. It was really unexpected.

*Eoteokhae?*

:: flashback ::

“Miss me?” your eyes widen as you saw Myungsoo right in front of you with a wide smile on his face.

“Myungsoo..” that was all you can say because of shock.

“Omo! Sooyoung-ah, is he your boyfriend?” Qri suddenly asked as she approach the two of you along with Luhan. You met eyes with Luhan. For some reason, his expression was hard to explain.

You looked away but didn’t reply to Qri’s question. But then, you heard Myungsoo spoken. “Yes, I’m her boyfriend, I’m Kim Myungsoo by the way.”

You were actually shocked by Myungsoo’s answer as you looked up at him. You open your mouth to say something but Luhan interrupted. “If I’m not mistaken, you’re not her boyfriend anymore but her ex-boyfriend now.”

That statement made you faced Luhan. He was intensedly staring at Myungsoo. “Am I right?” Luhan added. “We didn’t break up so I’m still her boyfriend. And I’m sorry, may I know who are you?”

“I’m Sooyoung’s bestfriend.”

Myungsoo turned to you with a confused expression. Before you could explain to him, Luhan spoke again. “I become his bestfriend when you’re gone for 2 years. You don’t even know how lonely she was when you’re gone and now, you’ll just came back and think that you’re still her boyfriend?”

“Stop.” you said.

“Why would I stop? Wae? Don’t tell me, you’re going to accept him again? Are you stupid? He only breaks your heart, Sooyoung. Wake up!”

You didn’t say a word and remained silent. Luhan faced Myungsoo again, “Neo! You better leave her alone. You broke her heart once and don’t make a step to break it once again. You don’t deserve her, you kmow that?!”

“I said stop.” you spoke again. “No. I’ll never stop until this bastard will realize what he have done to you.” Luhan replied as his eyes were still staring intensedly at Myungsoo.

“I said stop it, Luhan.” you turned to Myungsoo, “Come on, let’s talk somewhere.”

You were about to leave but Luhan grabbed your wrist. Qri was shocked but she decided to remained silent the whole time.

“You still have a chance to avoid him so do it now. He will only make your heart broken if you choose to be with him again.” Luhan said.

“Luhan please.. I want to talk to him.. alone.” you tiredly said without looking at him but Luhan still didn’t let you go.

Myungsoo narrowed his eyes to Luhan, “Don’t you hear what she had said? She want to talk to me alone and we need to do that.”

Luhan glanced at you. “Luhan please..” you said once more. With that, Luhan slowly let go of your wrist though he wanted you stay by his side instead of Myungsoo.

You looked up at Myungsoo, “Kaja.” then you started to walked away from Luhan. Myungsoo followed you.

“Gwenchana? You look pale.” Qri said to Luhan after you amd Myungsoo left. “Come on, I’ll walk you back to your dorm” Luhan said.

“Eh? I thought we’re going on a date?” she asked. “You see, the gate was about to close. We can’t go out anymore or we’ll get caught.”

“But you told me you have an idea how we can go back here even the gate is already closed.” Qri said. “Yeah but I realized that it’s not good for you. You’re new here and it’s not good for your record if you did that. Come on, I’ll walk you back to your dorm.”

Qri didn’t protest anymore and just nodded. With that, Luhan silently walked her back to the dorm. Until they reached the dorm, Luhan didn’t say a word. Qri bid him ‘goodbye’ and ‘goodnight’ but Luhan only reply a nod to her and left.

---

You and Myungsoo are now at the roof top. Myungsoo was very happy that you chose to talk to him.

You were near the railings when Myungsoo suddenly gave you a back hug. Your eyes widen in surprise, “Myungsoo..”

“I miss you Sooyoung-ah. I miss being with you, with the only girl I love.”

You closed your eyes to prevent a tear to fall down from your eye. Slowly, you removed his arms around your waist and faced him. “Listen, Myungsoo. It’s because I chose to talk to you doesn’t mean I forgot all the things that happened between the both of us. I actually want to talk to you because I wanted to ask you some questions.”

He sighed, “Okay. I’m ready to answer those questions. Ask me now.”

“What are you doing here? Why did you came back?”

“I’m here because of you. I transferred here to be with you again. I don’t know what to do anymore without you by my side. My two years without was like a nightmare. It’s slowly killing me..”

“Then why did you leave without saying a word?”

“Sooyoung, I know I gave you pain by doing that but I regret it. My parents forced me to study in Japan and whenever I protest about it, they wouldn’t let me. I tried to escape but you know my parents, they have powers to make me follow their will. But they noticed that I became miserable the time I went to Japan. I can’t blame myself because I’m actually moserable without you. My day wasn’t complete without you, Sooyoung.”

“Still, you should at least mention this to me before you leave instead of leaving like a stupid. You just dumped me, you know that?!”

Myungsoo took your both hands, “We both know that wasn’t true. I didn’t dumped you, okay?”

You removed your hands from his grip, “But it seems like one. Myungsoo, you left without me telling this and now you’re back and saying that you’re still my boyfriend? What do you think of me? A toy that if you wanted to play again, you’ll back and get it?!”

“No Sooyoung, of course not. I don’t treat you like that. For me, you’re the most special girl that I want to be by my side.. always.”

“Then why do I feel like you didn’t treat me like that?”

Once again, Myungsoo held both of your hands. “Sooyoung, can you give me a chance to prove it to you?”

You were shocked by his sudden question but yoy only remained silent. Then he spoke again, “I will do everything just to make your heart accept me again. If you want me to court you again, I’ll do it again like what I’ve done before or maybe better than before. Please Sooyoung, give me another chance..”

He was very sincere as says those words. You could feel it and see it by your own. Though you hate him because of what he did to you two years ago yet there’s still part of you that wanted to give him another chance.

You stared at him for a moment, “I need to think first. I’m already tired, I want to rest.” you said. “Okay, I’ll walk you to your dorm.” he offered.

“No. I want to be alone. I want to think carefully. Please give me time to think, Myungsoo.”

“Ohh.. Araseo..”

With that, you started to walk but then you herd him spoke again that made you stopped, “Tomorrow, I’ll start to prove myself to you. I’m not expecting for your ‘yes’ again but I’ll do everything just to make you say ‘yes’ again. Jalja, Sooyoung-ah..”

After hearing that, you didn’t said anything and just continued walking again until you reached the dorm.

:: end of flashback ::

*Waaaaa! Eoteokhae? Why would he need to make me confuse like this? Aigoo! I don’t know what to do anymore..*

You let out a heavy sigh and closed your eyes. Soon, you finally fell asleep.