Flashback

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

   

   

Author’s Note

READ THIS NOTE FIRST BEFORE READING THIS CHAPTER!!!!!

Readers, please always remember that I have life outside AFF too. I can’t update everyday because of school and like all of you, I’m reading other’s stories too. I want to read and write at the same time so please understand my situation.

Also, I can only update whenever I wanted to. I admit, sometimes I’m being lazy to update. Sorry but I’m actually a lazy person.

So readers, if you still wanted to continue reading this story until the end, you need to bare with my slow updates.

That’s all! You can now start reading this chapter :D ENJOY~

   

   

   

   

   

“Since when did you found out about this?” Luhan asked.

“About two years ago..” Kris bluntly replied.

Luhan stared at his friend in shock, “H-How.. did you k-know?” he asked, stammering.

Kris faced Luhan, “The way you look at her. I already saw it since two years ago. I already saw how you adore her when you look at her. You’re not like that to the other girls and even Qri. Honestly, I was shocked when I saw you with her the day when we (EXO) followed you. I didn’t expect that you were already meeting her. Actually, I have no idea how you met her but there’s one thing that I know,” he paused for a moment before saying, “..she’s special to you because you’re in love with her.”

“But she only sees me as a friend.” Luhan said in a low voice.

“How did you know? Did you ask her what she feels towards you? Did she already told you that you were just a friend to her? Are you sure that the thought on your mind was the truth? Do you really think that she wasn’t in love with you?” Kris asked.

Luhan was stunned by his friend’s words. “Then, what are you trying to say now?” he asked.

“What I’m saying is, why don’t you confirm it by yourself. Try to ask her. Confess to her.” Kris said. *I don’t want to tell you what Sooyoung feels towards you. I wanted you to be a man and do it by yourself. I can only help the both of you like this..*

“But..” Luhan was about to say something but Kris already cut him off.

“If you really love her, you’re ready to know her answer. Whether you’ll get rejected or not. Well at least you told her what you really feels. What if she feels the same? At least you don’t have anything to regret. Confessing is the best way for you to get better.” Kris said.

Luhan think about it for a moment. *Do I really need to confess to her? What if she’ll hate me after I did that?*

“Always think positive. As a friend, I wanted to advice you. Just confess to her and be ready for her answer. Goodnight.” with that, Kris lay back on his bed and closed his eyes.

Luhan glanced at Kris for a moment and sighed. He also laid on his bed. *I can’t believe I’m in love with the same girl 2 years ago and until now..*

:: flashback ::

It was Monday. This is the usual day for the girls to give their gifts to all EXO members. Ever since then, Luhan was nowhere to be seen. He wasn’t that cold-hearted that time. He was cheerful though he was easily get annoyed when he was surrounded by te girls.

Every Monday, Luhan disguise himself to escape to the girls. He will looks like a different person when he did that. He actually looks like a nerd.

One Monday, it was Lunch. Luhan was walking at the corridor while he was on his disguise. Suddenly, he accidentally bumped to someone. A girl with her two friends on her both sides.

Luhan bowed at her, “Mian.” Then he saw the girl glared at him, “Watch your way NERD! How disgusting! Tsk!” then the girl pushed Luhan aside that made him fall on the floor.

Luhan frowned at her. The girl rolled his eyes, “Don’t look at me like that! You nerd!” then the girl fixed her uniform, “Aish! My unoform is now a mess. Come on girls, let’s look for EXO instead of talking with thia nerd.” with one last glare, the girls left.

Luhan watched the back of the girls as they walk. *What a pathetic girl. If she only know that I’m one of EXO, she wouldn’t do this. I think doing disguise is better. Well at least I’m seeing how the girls threat the different kind of persons.* he thought as he slowly stood up.

When he was about to walk, he accidentally bumped to someone again. Luhan face-palmed himself, *How many time do I need to bump to others and get insult by them?*

He frowned at the girl he bumped to. “Mian..”

Luhan was shocked. He’s not the one who apologized but the girl in front of her. The girl bowed, “Mianhe. I didn’t mean to make your uniform wet.” she said.

*Wet?* Luhan examined his uniform. He finally realized what the girl is saying. The girl accidentally spilled her juice to his uniform.

He was about to speak but the girl spoke again. “If you want to, I’ll treat you lunch for return.”

“Eh?”

“Come on, I’ll treat you lunch!” the girl said again as she pulled Luhan along with her.

Luhan stopped that made the girl stopped. “Wae?” the girls asked. “I don’t want to eat at the canteen.” he replied.

“Eh?”

“I don’t want anyone to see me.” he said as he lowered his head. “Araseo.” the girl beamed.

Luhan looked up at her, *Is she going to leave me without giving me a lunch? So.. she’s also the same with the girls hmm..*

“Wait me at room 512, I’ll be there after some minutes.” the girl said with a smile. Luhan stared at her in surprised.

Before he could ask the girl, she already walked away. *What she did say? Wait her at room what? 512? Why there? Oh! I’ll just use the elevator..* with that, Luhan made his way to room 512.

He sat in one of the chairs inside the classroom. He waited for the girl there like what she said.

5 minutes had already passed. She still nowhere to be seen.

10 minutes, still no sight of the girl.

*Aish! How can that girl fool me?! Aigoo! I’m being stupid here waiting for that girl!* he stood up and was about to open the door when the door burst open and revealed that girl.

“Where are you going? Didn’t I told you to wait me here?” she asked. “Oh.. I thought you’re not coming back anymore.” he said.

The girl smiled, “I have my words and I’ll do whatever I’ve said.” she lifted the pastic that she was holding to show to Luhan, “Here’s the food. Kaja!” then she dragged Luhan to sit.

Luhan only stared at his food. “Aren’t you going to eat? Don’t worry, I didn’t put any poison on it. I’ll just bought it at the canteen.” the girl explained.

*This is the first time that a girl didn’t insult me with this disguise..* Luhan smiled at her, “Gomawo..” then he started his food.

“It’s nothing but your uniform. It was already have a damage..” she said in a low tone as she gazed at his uniform.

Luhan followed his gaze. He smiled at her again, “No need to worry. It’s okay. Besides, I’m already okay with the food. It tastes good.”

“Chincha?”

Luhan nodded. Finally, the girl smiled. *Yepeoda..* Luhan admired her beauty.

“Go and eat.” she snapped. “How come you don’t have a food? Aren’t you hungry?” Luhan asked.

“Don’t worry about me. Just eat your food.”

“I don’t think I can forgive you..” Luhan suddenly said. “Mwo?”

“Before I completely forgive you, you need to join me with this food.”

“But I bought that for you only because of what I did. I can’t eat with you.”

“You treat me a food beause you were guilty on what you did, right?” Luhan asked. The girl nodded.

“Then eat this with me.”

“But—”

“I insist. Or do you want me to not forgive you?”

The girl smiled, “Araseo but now I’m forgiven hmm?” Luhan nodded as he smiled back.

With that, the girl joined him. She was about to use the fork but Luhan already did so she’s now using the spoon instead.

Suddenly, the girl’s phone rang.

“Yeoboseyo?” “Oh! Myungsoo, are you finish with your practice?” the girl brightly smiled, “Chincha? We can eat lunch together today?” “Ne, araseo. I’ll be there. Bye.”

Luhan stared at her, *She’s very happy when she talk to that Myungsoo..*

“Nugu?” Luhan couldn’t help it but ask her. “Uh.. That’s my boyfriend.” she simply replied.

“Y-Your boyfriend?!”

The girl nodded, “Um.. I’m sorry again about the incident earlier. I have to go now. Finish your food, ne?” she stood up.

Luhan didn’t answer her anymore. “Bye!” with that, the girl darted outside the classroom. Luhan was about to ask the girl’s name but she was already gone.

Ever since that day, Luhan stopped his disguise. The nerd every Monday is now died. Luhan already kill him. That nerd will never appear again in front of everyone or even to that girl.

Luhan always looked at that girl from afar, secretly. He usually saw her with his boyfriend, Myungsoo. He knows him because he is the Guitar Prince at this school along with his friend, Lay.

Everytime she saw that girl with that Myungsoo, it will always broke his heart. Ever since he met her, his heart never stopped beating for her.

And ever since he found out about her relationship with Myungsoo, he became cold to anyone especially with the girls. He never wanted to get close to any girl like how he get close to you. After that incident, Luhan became a cold-hearted person...

:: end of flashback ::