Monster-Jerk

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

 

 

---

Lunch came. Your friends met up with you in your classroom.

“Umm.. Mian but I can’t go with all of you today.” you said to them. “Wae?” Seohyun asked.

“Uh-oh.. I can’t tell right now. But I promise to join you girls for lunch tomorrow.” you promised.

Yoona narrowed her eyes to you and she stepped towards you, “Tell us, did Luhan catch you in the morning?” she firmly asked.

You gulped, *Aigoo! What should I say? Luhan told me not to say about this to anyone.* you paused.

“You’re late in our first class so maybe something happened to you. It's about your dare, isn’t it?” Yoona muttered.

You let out a sigh and sat on the chair, “Yes, he caught me.” you whispered. “He did?” Yuri cooed. You nodded with a pout.

“Aish! I told you to be careful. Tsk! What did he say then?” Yoona asked. “He asked for my help.” you replied.

Seohyun sat next to you, “He asked for your help? For what?” she asked, excitedly.

“He wants me to help him to fall in love.” you said sadly. Yuri raised an eyebrow as she sat on the chair in front of you, “Why are you sad then? You should be happy now that your target is willing to do it.” she muttered.

Yoona sat next to Yuri, “But aren’t you girls wondering why he’s willing to fall in love?” she said.

“Yeah. What exactly I’m thinking?” you said. “Who knows? Maybe he really wants to experience it.” Yuri snapped. “She’s right.” Seohyun agreed.

“Wait! Did you tell him that this is only a dare?” Yuri interrupted. You firmly shook your head, “Ani.”

“Good.” Yuri sighed in relief. “Now, what are you going to do?” she asked.

You shook your head, “Molla.” you let out a sigh, “I can’t teach him face to face. No, scratch that. I don’t want to teach him face to face.” you muttered.

“Wae?” Seohyun asked. “Because he’s a monster and a jerk.” you replied. Your friends tilted their heads in confusion.

“If I tried to talk to him, his eyes were like he wants to kill me. Plus, he thought I was doing this because I wanted to get money from him. He’s totally a jerk!” you explained.

“Wow! He’s cool!” Yuri beamed as Seohyun nodded with a smile, agreeing with Yuri.

You shot them a look as Yoona simply shook her head, amused. “By the way, you girls only have half the time for lunch. Don’t you want to eat now?” you snapped.

“Right! Come on, I’m hungry.” Yoona said. You shook your head, “I can’t go. I don’t want to see Luhan’s monster-jerk face!” you said.

“But you need to eat.” Seohyun snapped. “Don’t worry about me, I can handle this than seeing Luhan for the whole lunch time. Go now before the lunch time ends.” you motioned them to go.

“Are you sure?” Yuri asked. You nodded with a smile, “Very sure.” you assured. Satisfied, the 3 left the classroom and made their way to the canteen as you decided to stay in the classroom for the whole lunch time.

---

EXO went straightly to the canteen after putting back their books on their lockers.

Right after EXO stepped inside the canteen, Luhan roamed his eyes around to check if you were there but you weren’t. EXO headed to their place and ordered their usual food. Luhan pulled out his phone and started typing.

Meanwhile, your head was resting on your desk waiting for the lunch to be ended, just then your phone vibrated.

to: Sooyoung

Where are you? Why I didn’t see you here at the canteen?

from: Monster-Jerk

The message says.

You rolled your eyes on his message and decided to not give him a reply.

Back there at canteen, Luhan was waiting for your reply for the whole 10 minutes but you didn’t reply. Luhan stared at his phone with a frown.

“Hyung, were you waiting for a text message from someone I know?” Sehun snapped his gaze. Luhan shook his head, “No, I’m not waiting for any text message.” he replied.

“Why aren’t you eating then?” Sehun asked. Luhan stared at Sehun for a while before shifting his gaze to his food.

“I don’t want to eat.” he replied. Sehun nodded in understanding as he continued eating while the others were also confused with Luhan’s action today but they just focused on their food instead of asking Luhan.

Luhan checked his phone once again but there’s still no new message there. He held his phone tightly, *Are you trying to escape now huh? Let’s see then. Be ready for our next meeting Han Sooyoung...*

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s Note

SooHan (SooyoungxLuhan) moment on the next chapter. I’ll try to update tomorrow and I hope I can :]

Happy reading!~