Weird Feelings

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

   

   

Both you and Luhan stared at each other for a moment. His stare was melting you for some reason.

“Gwenchana?” Luhan finally spoke. You could feel the worry from his voice. You looked away and replied in a low voice, “Oh.. Ne..”

You slowly lifted your body up as Luhan helped you stand while his arms still wrapping around your ways. You stared at his face and studied his expression. Luhan caught you, “Wae?” he asked.

You gulped but you quickly think a reason. You did a poker face and said, “You told me you won’t let me fall.” then you lightly pushed him away, being uneasy by his embrace.

You forgot that you’re still on your skating shoes. Your eyes widen, feeling that you were about to fall once again but Luhan caught you in time. “Be careful.” he whispered.

Before you could say anything, BaekYeol approach the two of you and so were the others.

“Sooyoung, are you alright?” Chanyeol immediately asked. “Is there something hurting on you?” this time, Baekhyun was the one who asking. Luhan shot his co-member a look, “You two almost bump on her. Can you guys please be more careful?” he cursed. BaekYeol lowered their heads.

You grabbed Luhan’s arm that made him look at you. “They didn’t did it on purpose so stop cursing them.” you then turned to BaekYeol, “Don’t worry, you guys didn’t hurt me.” then to the others, “I think we should leave this place now. I feel dangerous here..” you explained.

“Oh right! We should leave now before the boy beside you exploded because of worry.” Kris said with a smirked. Luhan only shot him a glare but then look at you, “Come on, let’s get out of here.”

With that, all the 16 of you leave the ice skating place.

---

“Are you really alright?” Yoona approach you while headed back to the dorm. You nodded as you smiled, assuring her.

“I don’t really like Luhan being with you but after I saw what he did earlier, I think you’re safe around him.” she commented. You paused as you remembered how your world stop when Luhan save you earlier.

You nodded, “Yeah. Even me, I can’t believe he just did that. He starting to warm day by day.” you said. “I could see that you’re going succeed on your dare.” Yoona said.

You smiled widely and nodded in agreement. “All you need to do is to look for a girl that going to be his target.” she said.

You were stunned by the sudden statement that Yoona stated. Slowly, you nodded. “Yeah.. I must do that.” you whispered but still half of you disagreed that idea.

Luhan was keeping his eyes glued to you while walking on the way to the dorm. “How I wish I have a protective bestfriend like you.” a sudden voice spoke.

Luhan turned his gaze to his side and saw Kris right next to him with a smirk plastered on his face. Luhan raised an eyebrow, “Don’t tell me you’re still not convince that I and Sooyoung are bestfriends?”

Kris nodded without hesitation, “Yeah, I do.” Luhan rolled his eyes, “Whatever! Don’t believe if you don’t want to.” with that said, Luhan walked faster, not wanting to walk side by side with Kris.

Another smirk plastered on Kris face as he watched his friend walk away.

“Gege, come on! What are you waiting for?” Tao called his hyung. Kris looked up and nodded as he followed Tao.

---

You and your friends waved goodbye to EXO as all of you reach the school. Luckily, it’s already late so no one saw you with EXO. With that, EXO and you with your friends got separated as all of you made your way to your respective dorms.

Inside Luhan’s and Kris’ room, Luhan was already lying on his bed while Kris curiously staring at Luhan. Luhan could see it from the corner of his eye and then he said, “Quit staring at me like that. You can’t read my mind by doing so.”

Kris smirked, “I may not read your mind but I know a lot of things about you Luhan.” he said. Luhan sat up and turned to his roommate as he raised an eyebrow, “What exactly you’re saying Wu Fan?”

Kris frowned, “Now you called me by my real name. I guess you’re piss now. I should shut up now. Goodnight.” with that said, Kris lay on his bed and closed his eyes.

Luhan frowned at his roommate, *What did he mean by ‘I know a lot of things about you Luhan’? Did he know..* Luhan shook that thought immediately, *Ani. It’s impossible. No one knew about that. Not even Sehun or any of my friends...*

With a sigh, Luhan lay back on his bed and soon, drifted to sleep.

---

You were already lying on your bed but your eyes were still wide open. You tried to sleep many times but you couldn’t. The scene of Luhan’s arms wrapping at you keeps playing on your mind.

Whenever it will cross on your mind, a smile will suddenly form on your lips. Just then, you remembered how Luhan gaze at you with worry plastered on his face. It was different expression that Luhan usually showing you. As if you’re someone special to him.

Your heartbeat started to beat faster when remembering the happenings at the Lotte World especially the ice skating.

You put your right hand to your chest and let yourself feel the beat of your heart. You closed your eyes, *Aigoo! What’s happening with me recently? My heart reacted too much for that monster-jerk! Aish! I don’t like this feeling...*

Moments later, you finally drifted to sleep and made your way to the dreamland.