3rd Letter

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

 

 

---

to: Luhan

You’re confused, aren’t you? I can know it from your expression when you received my first letter. Now, I wrote another letter. So, what are you thinking right now Luhan? I wanna guess! You’re thinking who I am, am I right? You don’t have to know, it’s not important anyways. I just want to help you..

Tip #1: Always give your smile to others or at least smile once in a day :)

from: ‘Love’ tutor

With a frown, Luhan stared at the paper that he was holding.

Sehun poked him, “Hyung, what’s that?” he asked as he tried to take a peek on the paper but Luhan immediately put it on his pocket.

Luhan shrugged, “It’s nothing.” he replied. Sehun studied his face, “Are you sure? You got the same paper from your locker yesterday. Is that a love letter?” he asked.

The others heard it as they turned their attention to Luhan.

“You got a love letter? Woah! What a brave girl to give the cold-hearted Luhan a love letter.” Baekhyun commented, earning a glare from Luhan.

“Chill! I was just kidding.” Baekhyun immediately defended himself. “It’s not a love letter okay. Let’s just go, shall we?” Luhan snapped.

“What is that then?” Chen asked. “Nothing important.” was all Luhan replied before he walked off.

Confused, the others followed him towards canteen.

---

You, Seohyun, Yoona and Yuri were already eating lunch but you still couldn’t see any sight of EXO.

You let out a heavy sigh before taking a bite of your food. Seohyun, Yoona and Yuri confusedly stared at you because of the sudden sigh.

Seems like you didn’t notice it and continued eating blankly. “Yah! Is there something bothering you?” Yuri asked.

You snapped out your blank face and turned to them, “Eh?!”

“Looks like you’re thinking something. Do you have any problems? You can share with us, you know.” Yoona said.

“Uh-oh..” you shook your head, “Ani, I was just thinking some things. It’s not that important anyways, so don’t worry.” you replied.

Just then, EXO finally arrived at the canteen. You lifted your head to their direction. Your friends followed your gaze and frowned.

“Yah! Since when did you get interested to them?” Seohyun snapped. You shrugged, “Who said I’m interested to them?”

“Then why were you looking at them with interest just now?” Seohyun asked. “I was just checking my target. Remember, I need to perform my dare successfully.” you replied.

Yuri raised an eyebrow, “Do you think your dare will be successful if you just stare at Luhan from here?” she snapped.

“Who knows?” you simply replied as your gaze landed on Luhan. You scanned him from top to bottom but you couldn’t find your letter in his hand.

*Did he get it? Or he just threw it?* your face fell as you just continued eating your food.

Confused, your friends stared at you with a frown on their faces. Then they shook their heads because of your weird actions.

You took another glance at Luhan then you saw a surprising expression in his face.

---

Luhan was blankly staring at his food when Lay accidentally dropped his water on Luhan’s food.

Lay stared at Luhan in horror and so did the others. Luhan clenched his fist and was about to scold Lay when he suddenly remembered the letter he received earlier.

Tip #1: Always give your smile to others or at least smile once in a day :)

Surprisingly, Luhan gritted his teeth and forced a smile. EXO's jaw dropped by his sudden change of expression.

“It’s okay. Just get me another food.” Luhan snapped. Lay slowly nodded and quickly got Luhan a new set of food.

On the other hand, you were smiling unknowingly after watching the whole incident.

You then saw Luhan pulled out a piece of paper. It was the letter you sent to him through his locker.

*I knew it! He got it! I can see that my plan will be success!* you beamed on your mind.

Still confused, your friends followed your gaze. Seohyun found a familiar paper on Luhan’s hand before saying, “Wait! That paper is familiar to me.”

You gulped, *Omo!* Seohyun turned to you, “That paper, that’s yours. Am I right?” she asked. You cleared your throat, “Yes, that’s mine. It’s part of my plan, okay.” you simply replied.

“Plan? For your dare?” Yoona asked. You simply nodded. “How did you send it to him without getting caught?” Yuri asked.

You paused and leaned closer to them as they leaned back, waiting for what you’re going to say.

“It’s a secret.” you smirked and leaned back to your seat. They pouted because of your reply.

You glanced back to Luhan who was busy staring at your letter. *This dare is interesting, I guess.* you thought.

---

Next day, you and your friends went to school. Ready to put your new letter inside Luhan’s locker, you motioned Yoona to walk first to the classroom.

Since Yoona knew about your plan, she let you do it by yourself.

With that, you carefully put it to Luhan’s locker before heading to your first class.

At lunch, EXO went to their locker as they usually do.

As Luhan expected, there it is, another letter greeted him as he opened his locker.

to: Luhan

Another letter for you again, Luhan. I saw you smile for the first time yesterday. I’m glad you did well on the tip #1. Now, here’s the 2nd tip.

Tip #2: Talk to others calmly, without frowning.

from: ‘Love’ tutor

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s Note

Their first meeting is nearing~ so stay tuned! :D