Take Care...

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

   

   

---

Kriiiiiiing! Kriiiiiiing!

The sound of the bell for the end of the school class finally rang. All the teachers exited the classrooms as they heard it while the other students happily skipped outside their classes.

You keep all your things inside your bag before exited the classroom. You couldn’t take off the excitement you were feeling right now, realizing that you’re going to see Luhan again.

Just when you stepped out the classroom, 3 girls suddenly blocked your way. You looked up and saw unfamiliar faces. This is the first you saw them because they’re not popular or something.

You ignored them and tried to escape but they didn’t let you as they blocked your way more secure. You raised an eyebrow, “Look, I didn’t know what you guys wanted to me. If there is, just spit it now because I have somewhere important to go to.” you said.

The girl at the center smirked, “I bet you’re going to meet EXO, am I right?” she asked. *Yes, I do but only one of them. Luhan.* “And if so, it’s none of your business. Now, can I go now?” you said, sarcastically.

“Woah! Did you hear what she said?” the other girl said. “Mind our own business huh?” the girl at the left said. The centered-girl glared at you, “If it is have to do with EXO, I think that’s our business too.”

“What do you mean?” you asked. “Everything about EXO, we have to know so tell us now. Who are you to them? Why Sehun called you ‘noona’ this morning? You’re the first one he called like that. And I also heard that you’re Luhan’s bestfriend? Is that all true? Are you close to EXO? How come all of these just popped out today? Tell me, did you seduce them?” the girls said.

You clenched your fist together very tight upon hearing the girl said. *Who are you to judge me like that?* you bit your bottom lip and was about to take an action when a voice suddenly spoke.

“You have no right to say that to my bestfriend!” You looked up and saw Luhan coldly glaring athe three girls. The girls was also shocked by Luhan’s sudden appearance.

Luhan approach the 3 girls, “If I saw the 3 of you talk to her again, I won’t let you attend this school anymore. Get it?” he threatened. The 3 girls just nodded.

Luhan then turned to you, “Kaja!” he said and spun around to walk but then you spoke, “Just wait a minute.”

Luhan turned back to you. His jaw suddenly dropped when he saw an unexpected scene. The centered-girl was already lying on the floor with a bleeding nose after you give her a smack on the face.

You smirked for the victory, “That’s what you got!” was all you said before walking away, “Kaja!” you said to Luhan as he followed.

“Why did you do that?” Luhan quickly asked as he catched you up. You shrugged, “I was really planning to do that before you appeared. She’s making me pissed off. And you know what? Sometimes, your cold attitude did really help.” you said and was about to start going upstairs when you heard him spoke.

“Let’s use the elevator.” he snapped. You turned to him, “Mwo?” you gasped. “Aish! Just follow me.” he said and walked towards the elevator. He entered it as you followed.

Soon, the elevator stopped as both you and Luhan stepped out. The two of you headed to the classroom that you two usually use when making a session.

“I think you will frequently started to encounter the same thing that happened earlier. Now that they believed we’re bestfriends, you should be careful.” Luhan said as he sat on the chair.

You let out a sigh, “I think I need to get use to it from now on. But they alson need to get ready for a smack from me too.” you said proudly. Luhan stared at you in disbelief then shook his head, “I knew it!”

You raised an eyebrow to him. “I’m right, you’re not a girl but a boy.” he said. You rolled your eyes, “Whatever! Let’s just start our session, shall we?” you snapped.

“Just go on.” he said without emotion. *Aigoo! This jerk is easily changing hus mood.* you thought.

“Okay! Let’s start. We’re going to do a eye-contact.” you stated. Luhan raised an eyebrow, “Eye-contact only?” he said, sarcastically.

You rolled your eyes, “Let’s just do this, shall we?” you said. “Okay.” with that said, Luhan stared at you seriously in the eyes. You gulped upon seeing his stares but you don’t have a choice but to stared back since it’s your own idea anyways.

Everything went silent. Neither you nor Luhan broke the staring contest. Honestly, Luhan’s stares makes you melt on your spot. There is something on your chest that wanted to explode. Luhan was also feeling the same way but he just ignored it and just focus on the session.

“You know what?” Luhan suddenly spoke, still keeping his eyes on yours. You didn’t response and just stared back. “I’m glad that any of them didn’t hurt you.” he added.

You froze upon hearing his statement. “I’m also glad.” you just said, not wanting to think any other things. “You must take care of yourself. What if I’m not there to save you?” he said. There was a pause at that moment. *Those same words...*

All of a sudden, tears flow down to your cheeks. Luhan grew panic upon seeing your tears, “Sooyoung, gwenchana? Why are you crying? Don’t tell they really did hurt you?” he asked continously.

You lowered your head, “Ani. It’s not any of their faults. It’s HIS fault. Mian, but I can’t continue our session today. Let’s just continue this next time. I’m going now.” with that said, you darted outside the classroom while your tears keep falling down from your eyes.

Little did you know, your wallet suddenly dropped on the floor before you could step outside the classroom. Luhan reach for it. It was already open when he took it. There was a photo of a man there.

Curious, Luhan pulled out the photo from your wallet. Then something caught his eyes, the words written at the back of the photo.

To my Han Sooyoung,

Happy Valentines Day! Please take care of yourself. I don’t want to see anyone hurting you. I’m afraid that someday I won’t be there by your side to save you. Just always look at this photo before you sleep, okay? I LOVE YOU forever <3

Love,

Kim Myungsoo

   

   

   

   

   

Author’s Note

I’m not actually planning to revealed the ex-boyfriend yet but I think this is the right time for that. So yeah! Some of your guess was right! It’s no other than the flower boy, Kim Myungsoo!!!

He will appear in the story but I’m not sure what chapter yet. It will be take a long chapter before he appear, I guess.

So everyone, STAY TUNED! I hope you guys enjoy reading my fic ^_^