Special Chapter: Kris and Yuri

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

 

 

Author's Note

Don't smile while reading this chappie. HAHA XD

 

 

 

 

 

C H R I S T M A S         D A Y

 

Yuri run out of the dorm. She fixed herself again before she completely made her way to their (Kris & her) meeting place.

She went to the Mall near the school for her to meet Kris there. She was very excited by the thought that she's going to spend her Christmas with the hottest guy in her eyes.

Suddenly, she heard her phone beep.

to: Yuri

I'm here in front of the Mall. I'll just wait you here.

from: Kris

She smiled at Kris text message and she happily texted back.

to: Kris

Ne, I'm on my way now.

from: Yuri

Minutes later, she finally reached the front door of the mall. A smile automatically formed on her face as she saw Kris standing near the entrance.

She was about to approach him but stopped halfway.

"Hyung!" she suddenly saw Tao appeared from nowhere.

She frowned, "What is he doing here?" she mumbled to herself.

She saw Tao gave Kris a drink. Kris smiled at him as he took the drink. Tao beamed as he accidentally shifted his gaze to Yuri's direction.

"Oh! Yuri noona!" Tao cheerfully waved at her. It made Kris looked at her direction.

Yuri faked a smile, "Ohh.. Tao, Kris.." that was the only words that came from  as she approached the two.

"Yay! Now that you're here noona, we csn go inside now!" Tao beamed.

Yuri glanced at Kris and went to his side as she whispered, "What is he doing here?"

"He wants to join us." Kris simply replied.

She was about to ask him again but Tao interrupted her. "Hyung, let's go there!" then he dragged Kris away.

Yuri frowned, *Aish! This panda is really.. Aish!*

No choice, Yuri followed them behind. Tao and Kris entered a small botique of men's clothes. The two boys were enjoying their time checking some clothes while Yuri just followed them where ever they go.

After the botique, the 3 of them started to walk around the mall again. Still, Yuri was just behind following the two boys.

"Are you okay?" Kris suddenly asked her.

Yuri just gave him a nod, unwillingly.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" Kris asked once again.

Yuri brightened. She was about to answer him but then again, Tao interrupted.

"That's a great idea! I want to watch a movie too." -Tao

Yuri frowned.

"Okay then. Let's all watch a movie!" Kris said.

With that, Kris bought 3 tickets good for 3 persons. After that, the 3 of them entered the cinema along with the popcorns.

In the cinema, Yuri was silent while the two were enjoying watching the movie.

She tried to talk to Kris but whenever she do that, Tao keeps getting Kris' attention.

"Kris, I'll go out first. I need to use the restroom." -Yuri

Kris only gave her a nod.

Yuri silently sighed before she stood up and made her way out of the cinema. She's not really going to use the restroom. She couldn't take to stay inside with Tao. So.. she decided to wait for the two outside the cinema.

After an hour, the movie finally ended as well as the two came out.

"Yuri!"

She looked up and saw Kris and Tao walking towards her. "Why are you here? Why didn't you go back inside?" Kris asked.

"Yeah! You've just missed the chance to watch a woderful movie, noona." -Tao

Yuri faked a smile, "Mian. It's just that.. I'm not comfortable inside.. But well at least you guys enjoyed it."

"Still, you should let me know." -Kris

"Mianhe.. I was just hungry so yeah.." -Yuri

"Did you eat already?" -Kris

Yuri shook her head, "Ani.."

"Then, let's eat." -Kris

"Yeah! I want to eat cake right now. Come on, let's eat some cakes. I know a shop with delicious cakes here. let's but some." -Tao

"I don't like cakes." Yuri snapped.

"But I love cakes. Hyung, come on. I'm craving for cake." -Tao

Kris looked at her, "Come on. Cakes are delicious."

"If you two wants to eat cakes, then go without me. I can managed to eat alone." and with that, Yuri walked away leaving Kris and Tao behind.

Yuri kept on walking but she didn't heard any word from Kris as the time started to walks away from him.

The fact that Kris didn't do anything made Yuri felt sad. She continued walking and walking until someone shouted her name that made her stopped.

"KWON YURI!"

Slowly, Yuri turned back. She saw Kris was just meters away from him. She noticed that he was panting.

*So.. he run after me?* that's what on her mind.

Just then, Kris started to make his way towards Yuri. "Where are you going?" "Away from you." Yuri replied right away.

"Why are you doing this? Look, I want to have fun." -Kris

This time, Yuri exploded. "Want to have fun?! Aren't you having fun already? Aren't you already enjoying this day like I didn't exist. I'm just here but because of that panda, it seems like I'm invisible. I just followed the both of you behind and you asked me if I'm okay. I replied you a 'yes' and I can't believe that you believe that. Of course, I'm not okay. I thought you can easily sense the feelings of the people around you but I think you're can't sense mine or are you just ignoring my feelings? Mr. Wu, tell me.. do you really like me or you're just playing with me?!"

Kris stared at her for a moment before he replied, "I don't like you.."

That statement made Yuri stepped backward. She was about to runaway and left the scene but Kris spoke again.

"I don't like you because I love you..." -Kris

Yuri stared at him for a brief moment and then...

PAAAK!

Everyone went froze. Some people around gasped after they saw Yuri slap Kris.

"Yah, why did slap me?!" -Kris

"Did.. you.. hurt?" Yuri slowly asked.

"Of course, it hurts! That was a bit hard!" -Kris

"I'm not dreaming?" -Yuri

"What?! Of course, you're not!" -Kris

Yuri smiled then hugged him.

"Yah, what's happening to you?" -Kris

"I thought I was just dreaming but you're hurt so I think I'm not. You really love me." Yuri whispered.

"Mwo?! You slap me because you thought you're just dreaming when I said I love you?" -Kris

Yuri nodded.

"Then I'll prove you that you're not dreaming and I'll show you how much I love you." Kris broke the hug and stared at Yuri's eyes.

"But I already prove it—" Yuri's words were cut off when Kris pulled her into sweet kiss.

The crowd was full of 'Aww', 'Yiiiee', 'how sweet' and other reaction on how the both of them look sweet.

"Merry Christmas." Kris greeted after the kiss.

Still, Yuri wad dumbfounded. This is their first kiss so she was shocked.

Kris chuckled and gently pinched her cheek, "You're cute." he then took her hand, "Let's go and eat. I know you're already hungry."

"Eh?! I don't like cakes." -Yuri

"Who told you that were going to eat cakes?" -Kris

"Then what are we going to eat?" -Yuri

"Anything you want." -Kris

"What about Tao?"

"I told him to eat cakes by himself. I told him that my girlfriend needs me." -Kris

"What did he say?"

"I didn't wait for his answer. I already run after you."

"He will get mad at you."

"I don't care. I'll just talk to him afterwards. All I know, I don't want Ms. Kwon Yuri to be mad at me. I don't know what to do if she gets mad at me. I love that girl and I won't firgive myself if I let her alone this special day. I want to spend my Christmas with her.. only her.."

Yuri smiled at his answer as she quickly blushed. "You're talking too much."

"Why are you blushing then?" -Kris

"Mwo?! I'm n-not okay?" -Yuri

"Psh! You're not good at lying. You're red just like a tomato." -Kris

"Aish! Stop teasing me. Come on, let's just eat, okay?" -Yuri

"Araseo." Kris chuckled then pulled Yuri to walk with him, holding hands.

That day, both Yuri and Kris spent their Christmas together without any interruptions like... Tao? XD

   

   

   

   

   

Author’s Note #2

No negative comments please..