Detention

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

   

   

Author’s Note

Yay! I’m happy that I got a chance to update this fic today :)))

Enjoy the SooHan moment!~

   

   

   

   

   

---

It's the end of school day means it’s time for your detention. You motioned your friends to go to the dorm first. Knowing that you got detention, they left first.

You went to the faculty room to meet up with your teacher. Then there she was, waiting for you.

You politely bowed as you entered the faculty room. Your teacher stared at you, “That was your first time to be late in my class. You’re a good scholar of this school so I think something happened earlier that made you late, am I right?” she asked.

You nodded. Your teacher smiled. *Uh-oh.. Is she going to cancel my detention?* you brightened on that thought.

“But,” she snapped then continued, “I will still give you detention to be fair to everyone.” she finished her sentence.

Your face fell and just nodded, “Uh-oh.. Nae, I understand.” you replied in a low voice. “Now, go to the gym and clean the whole area.” your teacher commanded.

You forcedly nodded and bowed before leaving the faculty room. You straightly headed towards the gym right after you stepped out the faculty room.

Right after you reached the gym, the first thing you looked for is a mop to clean the floor. Your eyes caught one of it at the corner. You walked towards it and grabbed it. Next thing you looked for is a pail. As you found it, you got water using it then went back to the gym and started mopping the floor.

Hours later, you almost finished mopping the floor, when someone kicked the pail which made all the water spill on the floor.

Your eyes widened in horror. You looked up, “Yah! What do you think—” your sentence was cut off when you realized that the person who kicked the pail is no other than the monster-jerk, Luhan.

Luhan raised an eyebrow, “What were you saying again?” he asked. You gulped as you took a step backwards.

“Why didn’t you reply to me earlier?” he asked once more. “Uh-oh.. I w-was b-busy at that t-time..” you replied, stuttering.

Luhan raised an eyebrow, “Busy? Didn’t I tell you to answer my phone calls even when you’re busy?” he muttered. “But it’s not a phone call but a text message.” you snapped, not knowing what you had said.

Luhan narrowed his eyes to you. *Uh-oh..* “Oh.. I didn’t mean that. What I mean is, sorry for not replying to you. But I’ll promise to reply you next time. Yeah.. That’s what I mean..” you quickly snapped as you nervously laughed.

Luhan frowned at you. You stopped laughing as you pulled back serious face and cleared your throat, “What are you doing here anyways?” you asked.

“We’re not close enough for me to ask that question.” he said. You rolled your eyes and made a face then continued mopping the floor.

Luhan stepped forward to you. Seeing his feet coming closer to you, you stopped on what you were doing and looked up.

Luhan pointed at you, “Don’t ever try to escape from me coz you will just fail. Wherever you go, we’ll still meet. Always remember that!” he warned as he turned around and started to walk away.

You made a face and just continued on mopping, just then you heard your stomach growled. You face-palmed yourself as you touched your stomach in embarrassment.

Luhan stopped on his tracks and turned around. He looked at you and smirked, “That’s what you get on escaping from me during lunch time.” he said.

You bit your lower lip, still embarrassed. Just then, you heard another growling of stomach but it definitely didn't belong to you.

You looked up and saw Luhan touching his tummy. You couldn’t help but burst into laughter.

Luhan shot you a look, “Stop that!” he hissed but you didn’t stop. “YAH! I SAID STOP!” now, Luhan shouted.

You finally stopped and cleared your throat. You continued mopping as silence filled the atmosphere. “So.. you also didn’t have lunch?..” you slowly asked.

He remained silence and decided to leave when you stopped him, “Wait!”

Luhan spun around to face you, while raising an eyebrow. “Umm.. Canteen is already closed at this hour. I’m planning to go outside the school and eat after I finish this. Do you want to go with me?” you carefully asked.

Luhan raised an eyebrow, “You know.. your stomach will hurt if you don’t eat unless you have food in your dorm.” you trailed off.

*Unluckily, there’s no food in our dorm today that’s why I’m walking around and ended up here.* he thought but he didn’t say it. “No.” he simply replied and walked away without turning back.

You made a face, *Monster-Jerk!* then you continued mopping until you finished it just after some minutes. You then put back the mop and pail to it’s own place before leaving the gym.

Surprisingly, you saw Luhan outside. You frowned but ignored him since he rejected your offer.

As Luhan saw you, he ran after you and caught you up, grabbing your arm. You spun around. You raised an eyebrow, “What?” you asked in annoyed tone.

“I’ll go with you.” he simply said. “What?” you asked again, wanted to be sure if you heard him right.

Luhan rolled his eyes, “Let’s just go before the school gate is closed.” he snapped and walked ahead of you. *Still a jerk!* with a pout, you followed.

---

“Come on, let go there!” you beamed as you pointed at the near Dukbokki Stand. Luhan raised an eyebrow to you, “Are you for real? You want me to eat that street food?” he snapped.

You rolled your eyes, “Psh! The food there is good. Kaja!” you said and dragged him to the Dukbokki Stand.

*Aish! This girl!* Luhan wanted to escape but you already dragged him along with you.

“Ahjumma, 2 plates of dukbokki please..” you called as you found a place and sat there. Without a choice, Luhan sat across you.

Minutes later, the 2 plates of dukbokki was served. “Enjoy your meal.” the ahjumma said then left. “Yay!” you happily beamed as you started your food.

Noticing that Luhan haven’t touched his food yet, you stopped and looked up. “Don’t you want to eat? I can eat yours if you don't want.” you said as you motioned your hand to his plate.

Luhan snapped your hand away, “What are you doing? Don’t steal the food that doesnot belong to you. You have your own, just eat yours and don’t touch mine.” he said and started his food since his stomach started to hurt.

You pouted and just continued your food. Luhan swallowed hard his first bite, *Taste good.* he thought.

“Delicious, right?” you snapped, peeking on his expression. Instead of answering you, he just shrugged and took another bite. You made a face before focusing on your food.

It was already 8:25 in the evening when both you and Luhan finished the food. Luhan stood up, “Let’s go back before the gate is closed.” he said.

You ignored him and turned to the counter, “Ahjumma, give me another plate of dukbokki please..” you called. “Kay, coming!” the ahjumma called back.

Luhan stared at you in disbelief, “Seriously? 1 plate isn’t enough for you? The gate will be closed at 9:00pm and it’s already 8:30pm. We only have 30 minutes to go back. I don’t want to get caught.” he hissed.

“But I’m still hungry..” you whined. Luhan rolled his eyes, “Whatever! Stay here how much you want. I’ll go back now.” with that, he walked away without turning back.

Just then, your order came. You immediately grabbed it and ate it happily. You didn’t even care if the gate was closed so you enjoyed the moment of eating your favorite food.

It was exactly 9:00pm when you finally finished your food. You paid for it and headed back to school. You arrived there at 9:12pm.

Expectedly, the gate was already closed. Without wasting a second, you removed your bag from your back and threw it over the gate. Next thing you did was, climbing over the gate.

Safely, you reached inside the school without having any hard time. Honestly, you were good at doing those kind of things so you didn’t bother to panic.

Once you got inside, you reached for your bag on the ground and walked away to the dorms.