Special Chapter: Luhan and Sooyoung

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

 

 

C H R I S T M A S        D A Y



Both you and Luhan were walking in the side walk in China while holding each other hands, looking for Daehyun's place.

Only you and Luhan went to China. Your younger brother Minwoo refused to go because he wants to spend his Christmas with his girlfriend Tia.

Your mom on the other hand also refused to go to China with you because she doesn't want to leave Minwoo alone in their house.

You respect their decisions so here you now, stying at China with Luhan.

How come Luhan go with you?

:: flashback ::

You received a plane ticket from Daehyun as both you and Luhan got back from a date.

"What's that?" Luhan asked as he looked at the plane ticket that you were holding.

"Plane ticket." you simply replied.

Luhan rolled his eyes, "I know."

"You already knows but you still asking me? Psh!"

Again, Luhan rolled his eyes. "What I mean is what's that plane ticket for? And where that plane ticket from?"

"Daehyun gave this to me. He wants me to go to China to spend Christmas with him." you replied.

"Mwo?! No, I won't let you go there. I also want to spend Christmas with you."

"I know but I already promised this to him before she left Korea. I don't want break my promise. So, I need to go no matter what."

"Is that final?"

You nodded.

"Then I don't have a choice but to go with you there."

"Mwo?!"

"And I'll be visiting my parents there also so what a coincidence hmm.." he grinned.

You narrowed your eyes to him, "Coincidence eh?! Coincidence your face!"

Luhan chuckled, "Whether you like it or not, we're going to China and spend Christmas there together, babe."

:: end of flashback ::

"I think were nearing." Luhan spoke, interrupting your thought.

"You've already said that many times yet we haven't seen any sight of Daehyun around." you snapped.

"Are you tired now? Let's just stop." Luhan said.

"No, we're not going to stop. Wait for me for a moment. I'm going to use the rest room first." you said.

Luhan nodded.

With that, you left him. You made your way towards the Ladies rest room. While you were walking, you suddenly bumped to someone.

"I'm sorry." you bowed a couple of times.

"No, it's o— Sooyoung?!" the person you bump gasped.

That familiar voice made yourself to look up. "Qri?!"

You were surprised to see her again. Her hair is now short and it has a color on it.

All of a sudden, you pulled her into a hug. You really miss this girl. Even she's one of the reason why your relationship became complicated, she still a nice

friend of yours.

"I miss you, Qri." you said.

You felt that she hugged you back, "Nado."

"How are you?" you asked.

"Fine. You? How's life?" she asked back.

"Fine too."

"What are you doing here anyways?" she asked.

"Umm,. Actually, I'm with Luhan." you started.

Qri's expression changed but she tried herself to smile, "So, are you going to celebrate Christmas here together?" she asked.

"Umm.. Sort of but I'm actually here for my cousin." you replied.

"Ohh.." that was the only word that she can say.

"I wonder where that stupid located. It's hard to find him really. He didn't even make a call to me. If I found him, I'll surely hit his head. Aish! Really..

Daehyun.." -you

"Daehyun?" -Qri

You nodded, "Yeah. My cousin's name is Daehyun."

"You mean.. you're his cousin that he was talking about?"

"Eh?! You knew Daehyun?"

"Yeah.. I guess. Jung Daehyun?"

You nodded, "Omo! I can't believe you know him. Can you help me go to his place?" you asked.

She nodded, "I'm willing to help. I'm about to go there anyways."

"Okay but wait for me. I'm going to use the bathroom first." you said. She smiled and nodded.

After using the rest room, you eent back to Qri then to Luhan.

---

"Luhan, look who's here." then you showed Qri to him.

You could see how shocked Luhan was when Qri appeared from your back.

"Hello Luhan! Long time no see." Qri greeted with a smile.

Luhan smiled, "Yeah long time no see. You cutted your hair." he said.

"Ohh,. Yeah. New look, new life." she replied.

That reply made you and Luhan paused

Qri laughed, "Don't worry. I don't mean anything on what I've said. Come on, Daehyun must be waiting for the both of you now."

Luhan glanced at you as if he was asking you. "She knew Daehyun and she bring us there." you said.

Luhan nodded in understanding.

---

After a while, the 3 of you finally arrived at Daehyun's place.

Qri knocked the door for all of you. Seconds later, the door opened. Daehyun was the one who opens it.

"Qri!" he brightly greeted. His smile was really wide as he saw Qri.

You raised an eyebrow, *Seriously? Daehyun? Aren't you notice us?*

"Ahem." you make a moved to notice you.

"Woah! Sooyoung! You came! How come you're with Qri?" he asked.

"I saw her while we're looking for your place. To be honest, Qri is my friend back in Korea." you explained.

"Woah! Cousin, I miss you." then he gave you a hug.

"Ahem." this time, it's Luhan.

Daehyun released you from the hug, "Oh! Your boyfriend is also here."

"Of course, I'll go wherever my girl is." -Luhan

You immediately noticed Qri's changed of expression after luhan said that. You faked a smiled, "Come on, let's just go inside shall we?" you interrupted.

With that, Daehyun let the 3 of you come in.

---

Luhan was talking to Qri at this time. Yoy let them talk since they really need it.

On the other hand, you're with Daehyun. You already told Daehyun that Luhan was Qri's ex-boyfriend. At this moment, you both are not talking to each other though since Daehyun was busy watching Qri and Luhan. You couldn't explain his expression.

"What happened to you?" you suddenly asked.

He faced you with a frown on his face, "You shouldn't have bring him here."

You stared at him for a moment and then laughed, "Don't tell me, you were jealous?"

His eyes widen, "Mwo?! Of course not! Why would I?"

You chuckled, "Yeah whatever! But I think you're in love."

"What?!"

"You're in love with Qri, aren't you?"

That question made Daehyun stunned. Honestly, he doesn't know how to answer that question.

(A/N: Let's hang this scene for now. You need to read Qri's and Daehyun's story to find out. Also, the talk of Luhan and Qri will be there too.)

---

After staying at Daehyun's place for about 5 hours, both you and Luhan decided to have fun alone together.

Both of you were walking when you suddenly saw 2 familiar figures walking to the opposite direction which is towards you.

"Sooyoung.."

It was Myungsoo with Jiyeon. *What are they doing here?*

"Myungsoo.." you whispered.

"Oh! Sooyoung! What are you doing here? Are you with Daehyun?" -Jiyeon

You looked at Myungsoo with a confused expression.

"Jiyeon, don't ask her about him for now. Can you leave us for a moment?" -Myungsoo to JiyeonJiyeon stared at Myungsoo for a moment then nodded. With that, she left.

"Myungsoo.."

"Can we talk?" -myungsoo

"I think I'm included to this conversation too right?" -Luhan

---

There was a silent in the air while the 3 of you were sitting in the coffee shop.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to do something bad." Myungsoo started.

"I know." -you

"I just want to say that I'm okay now. No need to be guilty. I already moved on." -Myungsoo

That statement made you smile, "That was good to hear from you. I'm happy."

Myungsoo smiled back, "Yeah. Well I think I'm happy now."

"You already found her?" -you

Myungsoo paused.

"Is she Jiyeon?" -you

Myungsoo sighed, "Hmm.. But she still loves your cousin."

You smiled, "Don't lose hope. Don't give up easily. Maybe she'll slowly fall for you."

"But Daehyun is the reason why where here." -Myungsoo

"I know but I think Daehyun have already someone else." -you

"What do you mean? Did you met him?" -Myungsoo

You nodded, "I and Luhan went ro visit him, right Luhan?"

Luhan nodded, "Yeah.. and he's with—" he didn't finish his sentence when you covered his mouth.

You awkwardly smiled at Myungsoo, "Don't mind him. So, I guess Jiyeon is waiting for yoy now." you said.

"Yeah.. You're right. So, merry christmas?" -Myungsoo

You smiled, "Merry Christmas. I hope you win her heart."

Myungsoo smiled back, "I will." then he faced Luhan, "Take a good care of her hmm?"

"Even you didn't say it, I will do it. You don't have to order me. That's my respinsibility." Luhan snapped.

You elbowed him, "Don't talk like that." He just rolled his eyes.

Myungsoo chuckled, "Hmm.. Before I go, can I get Daehyun's adress?"

"Eh?! Hmm.. Yeah.. I think you guys need to meet each other now." then you gave him Daehyun's adress.

"So, I think this is a goodbye?" Myungsoo offered his hand. You smiled and took it, "Yeah.. I hope to see you already with Jiyeon when we meet again."

Myungsoo smiled for returned. He patted Luhan's shoulder, "I'm going now. Merry Christmas again." that's the last words he said then walked away.

---

"Where do you want to go?" Luhan asked you while you both are walking.

"I want to go back. I'm already tired." you said.

"Mwo?! No way! Today is Christmas and I want it to be memorable." he said.

"But I'm already tired."

"Come on, I'll give you piggy back." then he did. You're now on on his back while he was giving you a piggy back ride.

"Oh! Where are we going? This is not the way to our place." you said as Luhan took the wrong way.

"Christmas hasn't done yet. We should enjoy this special day." then suddenly, you both stopped in a garden. A garden with full of Christmas lights. There was a romantic table with candle lights at the center. There are many petals around the garden.

Luhan carefully put you down. He offered his hand to you. You smiled and took it. He led the way towards the table. He took the boquet of roses from the table as he gave it to you.

You smiled as you took it, "Beautiful.."

"You're more beautiful than the roses. You're the most beautiful in my eyes." -Luhan

"You're being cheesy nowadays, Luhan." then you chuckled.

Luhan pouted but then smiled, "I'm just stating the truth."

You smiled, "If you say so."

With that, you both eat at the romantic table that Luhan set up.

After the romantic dinner, Luhan spoke. "Wait for me. I'll just use the rest room."

You nodded and with that, he left.

While you were waiting, you suddenly heard a music played along with a person singing. Yes, singing live. You looked around but there's no sight of any person.

Just then, you saw a spotlight appeared. To you shocked, Luhan was there and he was singing..

Yes, Luhan was one singing the song. His voice was very sweet and beautiful. He was really careful when he was singing.

You smiled at the sight. All of a sudden, tears fell from your eyes. It was tears if joy.

I'm so lucky to have Luhan in my life.

That's what on your thought.

Luhan approached you as she reached your hand. You smiled ad you let him hold your hand.

He led you to stood up as he started to dance you. His hands were on your waist as yours were placed on his shoulders. He was still singing while the both of you sway side by side.

As the song ended, you heard him spoke. "Merry Christmas, my girl."

You smiled, "Merry Christmas."

And with that, Luhan covered your lips with his own soft and warm lips. The both of you shared a long-sweet-passionate kiss with full of love...

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note

THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO ALL THAT PATIENTLY WAIT FOR ME TO FINISH THIS STORY :D

Thank you for supporting this story from the beginning until the end.

I love you readers. You guys are the best! :]

I don't know if I satisfy you all in the ending but this is the best I can do so please understand.

Also, if you guys are interested for the continuation of Qri, Daehyun, Myungsoo and Jiyeon love story, kindly visit this story: Afraid to Love Again

Till next time, readers! *waves*

10/22/12