Mianhe

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

   

   

"Sooyoung, sit next to me." Myungsoo said as you and your 3 friends approached them (with EXO).

You took a glance at Luhan before you obeyed Myungsoo. You sat next to him, across Luhan.

"Eat this." Myungsoo placed a steak on your food.

"Gomawo." you awkwardly smiled at him.

As you glanced at Luhan, you saw him greeted you with a mad face. Right away, you texted him.

to: Lulu

Calm yourself, please.. I'll break up with Myungsoo, I promise. Just give me enough time to talk to him about this later.

from: Sooyoung

After Luhan read it, he finally calm down. He glanced at you. You carefully gave him a smile. At last, Luhan smiled.

You silently sighed and starts your food.

After having a lunch with your friends, EXO, and Myungsoo, Myungsoo asked you to spend this day with him. You agreed since you really need to talk to him today. As for Luhan, he understood that both you and Myungsoo need to settle things.

But you leave Luhan a text message.

to: Lulu

I'll see at the roof top later. Wait me there.

from: Sooyoung

After a while, he texted back.

to: Sooyoung

Okay, I'll be waiting for you.

from: Lulu

---

"Are you okay?" Myungsoo broke the ice while the both of you are walking around the school.

"Oh.. Ne, I'm fine." you replied as you awkwardly smiled.

"Is there something bothering you?" he asked once again.

You shook your head, "Ani."

"Are you sure? Seems like your action was against on what you're saying."

Slowly, you faced Myungsoo. "Mianhe.."

That word made Myungsoo stopped on walking and so did you.

He slowly faced you and met eyes with you, "What are you saying sorry for?" "For everything, I'm sorry." you said and didn't let a tear to escape from your eyes.

Myungsoo reach out your hand. He gently squeezed it, "Don't be sorry. As the way you say it, it feels like you'll going to leave me. You can't bear to see me hurting right? I'll be hurt if I lose you again. You're not going to hurt me, right?"

All of a sudden, your tears escaped from your eyes. You couldn't stop it anymore. Your tears automatically fell down to your cheeks.

"Sooyoung, why are you crying?" Myungsoo worriedly asked. You could feel the panic on his voice as he spoken. Instead of answering his question, you hugged him.

"Sooyoung, what's the problem? Why are you crying? Tell me.. I'm worried about you." he softly said.

"Mianhe.." that's all can you say.

"Don't be sorry. You didn't do anything bad to me so stop saying you're sorry.." he said as he hugged you back.

You shook your head while your tears continued falling from your eyes, "Ani. I need to say sorry. I will do everything for you to forgive me." you said.

Myungsoo your hair, "I don't understand what you were saying but please stop crying. I don't want to see you crying. It breaks my heart whenever I see you like this. Please stop and I'll forgive you."

Instead of stopping yourself on crying, you cried even more as you buried your face on Myungsoo's shoulder. "Mianhe.." you lowly whispered.

"Sshhhh... It's okay. Whatever it is, I will forgive you. Just don't cry please.." he hugged you tightly.

Moments later, your tears finally stopped. Myungsoo released you from the hug as he gently wiped your remaining tears on your cheeks.

"Stop crying, araseo?" he said.

You nodded, "Mianh—"

"And stop saying sorry." he interrupted.

You looked up at him. He gaze at your eyes, "I hate to hear even a single 'sorry' from you. It feels like you're letting go of me and I don't want to happen that. You won't leave, right?"

You won't leave me, right?

You won't leave me, right?

You won't leave me, right?

Those words echoed on your head yet you didn't gave him a response. You jist hugged him again withouth saying a word. Myungsoo just hugged you back, still not aware on what's going on.

Moments later, you broke the hug. "Can we stop roaming around?" you asked.

"Wae? Are you tired already?"

"Yeah.. a bit. Maybe because of crying." you replied.

"Okay. Come on, I'll walk you back to your dorm." he offered.

You nodded and let him walk you on the way to the dorm.

Minutes later, both of you reached the dorm. Myungsoo bid his goodbye to you and so did you.

You were about to enter the dorm but stopped halfway as you remembered something.

---

"Aish! Where is she? Is she still coming? Or not?" Luhan mumbled to himself while waiting at the roof top.

He keeps walking back and forth but suddenly stopped, *What if she decided to be with Myungsoo and forget about me?*

He was about to leave and find you but you suddenly appeared in front of him. Luhan brightened as he saw you on his sight. Without any thinking, he run to you and gave you a hug.

"I thought you're not going to meet me." you heard him whispered.

"Mianhe.." that was all you can say.

"Why are you sorry?" he asked as he released you from the hug.

You didn't say a word, lowering your head.

"What happened between you and Myungsoo? Did you already broke up with him?"

"I can't." you lowly replied.

Luhan's expression changed. "What?! Why can't you?"

"Luhan.. I can't do it right now. Can you still give me more enough time?"

Luhan stared at you for a moment.

"Luhan.... please?" -you

"Why can't you do it? Is it because you can't leave him because you still love him? Tell me, are you still confuse about your feelings towards me? Are you playing with me?" -Luhan

Those words that came out from Luhan's mouth made your expression changed. "Are you judging me? Are you judging my feelings for you?"

Luhan remained silent and looked away.

You faked a smile, "Is that so? Araseo, I think we should stop this. I can't believe you're seeing me like that. I love you, Luhan. That's what I feel for you. And for Myungsoo, he's only part of my past now. He's been good to me that's why it's really hard for me to hurt his feelings. I've experience rejection too. 2 years ago, he broke my heart that's why I know what he'll feel if I broke his heart like what he did to me before. I already chose you but you proved me that I did it wrong. I'm only asking you to give me more time to break up with him but..." a tear fell down from your eye.

"..you don't trust me and you even judge me. It breaks my heart.." slowly, you stepped backward, turned around and started to walked away.

You've only walked 3 steps but you suddenly stopped as Luhan hugged you from behind.

Your tears continuously fall down as you felt his hug.

"Kajima..."