Confession

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

   

   

“Bogoshipo...”

The moment you heard him said that, your heart skipped. Though you still tried to speak, “Luhan..”

“I miss you, Sooyoung. I really miss you.” Luhan whispered.

You just remained silent and let him hugged you. To be honest, you’ve craving for his hug for a long time. Now that he’s hugging you, you felt secured and safe. If only you could stop the time, you will do it.

Just then, Luhan spoke again. “You have no idea how much I wanted to do this. It seems like forever. I’ve been waiting this to happen. Now, I’ve finally got a courage to do this. Today, I will tell you what my heart is saying.”

“Luhan, what are you talking about? I think you’ve mistaken me as Qri.” you were about to break the hug but Luhan didn’t let you instead he hugged you tightly than before.

“Ani, I’m not mistaken you as Qri and I wanted to say this to you, Sooyoung and not to anyone else. Actually, Qri and I broke up.”

“Mwo?!” this time, you lightly pushed him that made you broke the hug. You narrowed your eyes to him, “Why did you broke up with her? Didn’t you know how much she loves you? She’s nice and I know that she will do everything just to make you happy, you know that Luhan? You shouldn’t have broke up with her!”

“YES, she do really love me and she will do everything just to make me happy that’s why she broke up with me.” he said as he looked at you straightly in the eyes.

“Mwo? Qri is the one who broke up with you? But why? She loves you...” you lowly said.

Luhan gently held your left hand then gazed to your eyes. You just stared back, still confused.

“Do you want to know why did she do that? It’s because she knows that I’m not happy with her. She knows that I love someone else. I love another girl.”

“Luhan...”

“I’ve been in love with that girl for such a long time but I’m not brave enough to confess. I’ve been in love with her two years ago, could you imagine that? Two years ago when I’ve first met her. I fell in love with her that day but that day also gave me heart broken. I found out that she has already a boyfriend so I decided to love her secretly.” he paused, “I was shocked when I met her again this semester. Though I already knew her yet I kept myself on being cold towards her because I don’t want to fall in love with her again. I don’t want to feel heart broken again but my heart wouldn’t stop beating for her. Everytime I’m getting ready to be cold to her, I’m warming up everytime I’ve talk to her. I thought no one notice it but Kris knew it all along. I’ve even received many punch from him just to wake me up on being a coward. Since then, I know that my heart never stop beating for her. Since 2 years ago until now, that girl is still the one who owns my heart. The girl that makes me confuse, frustrate, and even makes me crazy. And that girl is...”

He made another paused. That moment, your eyes starting to get teary for some reason.

Luhan held your other hand using his other hand also. He’s now holding both of your hands. “That girls is the one in front of me right now. That girl is you, Sooyoung. I know I’m stupid for not doing this before but no one can stop me now no matter what. Han Sooyoung,”

You just stared at him, waiting him to continued.

“...Saranghae.” he finally said the magic word.

The moment you heard him said the magic word to you, your tears escaped from your eyes. You couldn’t help it but burst into tears.

“Sooyoung, why are you crying? Did I say something wrong?” you could feel that he’s worried as he said that.

Slowly, you punched his chest. “Babo! You babo deer!” you continued punching his chest, “You didn’t know how much I’m suffering because of you. You have no idea how much you’re hurting me everytime I’m seeing you with Qri. Now, you suddenly appeared in front of me and tell me you love me? Are you really stupid, Luhan?!” you still continued punching him while your tears continuously falling from your eyes.

But Luhan suddenly grabbed your wrist and pulled you for another hug. “I know I’m stupid for not telling you my feelings that’s why I’m soing this now because I don’t want to be stupid anymore. Sooyoung, I want to love you. I love you, Sooyoung.”

You continued crying while he’s hugging you but you didn’t hugged him back. “Why now? It’s already too late. Now that Myungsoo and I are together again, we can’t be together anymore. We’ve missed our chance to be together, Luhan.”

“I can’t accept your reason, Sooyoung. That’s not valid. Tell me, do you love me?” -Luhan

You didn’t answer him and just continued crying on his shoulder.

Slowly, Luhan released you and stared at you but you were lowering your head to avoid his gaze.

Then, Luhan reached your chin to makes you look at him straightly in the eyes. Your tears didn’t stopped falling down to your cheeks at that time. Luhan carefully wiped it away before he asked you once again.

“Sooyoung tell me the truth, do you love me?”

You made a paused then answered him honestly, “Yes, I do. I do love you Luhan but—”

Luhan pressed a finger on your lips to stop you on talking. “Don’t say anything. That’s enough for my question.” then he slowly removed his finger from your lips.

“But—” you were about to speak again but he cut you off.

“Continue saying that or I’ll kiss you to stop you on talking.” -Luhan

That sentence made you stopped as you swallowed hard. Luhan chuckled, “Good girl. Don’t worry, I’ll reserve that kiss next time.” he winked then he pulled you into a hug again.

“Don’t think about Qri, Myungsoo or anyone else. For now, just think of me. Only me..” you heard him said.

You smiled, nodded and hugged him back. “I will.”

After a while, he released you from the hugged and walked back to where his luggage is and get it. He went back to you and intertwined his hand to you, “Kaja!”

You became alert and stopped him, “Wait, where are you going?”

“There!” he pointed to your house.

You followed his point. Your eyes widen, “MWO?!”

He smiled, “Come on, I’ll be staying here with you until the end of sembreak.” with that, he pulled you inside the house.