Unexpected...

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

   

   

Luhan released you from the hug when he noticed that you weren’t responded. His eyes widen as he saw a tear on your cheek. “Sooyoung, why are you crying?”

You didn’t say a word but only stared at him. Luhan stared back. *She tell me that you want to stop then I won’t hesitate to stop this. Please Sooyoung, just say a the magical word...* Luhan hoped.

Slowly, a smile came up to your face. It was actually fake but you did your best to make it real in front of him. “I cried because of joy. I’m very happy for you.”

Luhan’s face fell but he didn’t let you notice it.

 

He faked a smile, “I’m glad to hear that from my love tutor. Also, I’m very thankful to you for teaching me on how to fall in love with someone. I already confessed to her and she accept it. I’m so happy. This is all happened because of you so thank you..”

For some reason, the last words hit you. It feels like he was telling you that it’s your fault. *Well he’s right. It’s all my fault. I lost you because of what I have done.*

You forced a smile, “Yeah. You should really thank me. I’m proud to have a student like you, Luhan.”

He just smiled.

“I have to go now. Let’s celebrate on some other time, ne?”

He only nodded.

You smiled once more before you turned around. As the time you turned around, the smile on your face faded just instant. You then headed to the dorm with a heavy heart.

The time seems so fast. You were already right in front of the dorm. You stopped there for a moment before you reached out the door knob and slowly twisted it to open the door.

“Sooyoung-ah!” “Woah! You’re early today.” “That’s new.” you heard your friends greeted you.

You only stared at them as you were still at the main door but it was already closed. You didn’t say anything and just continued to stare at them.

“Sooyoung-ah..”

Yuri didn’t even got a chance to finish her sentence because you already run and hugged her as you burst into tears. “Sooyoung, what happen?”

“Yuri..” you sobbed. “If you have a problem, you can tell us.”

“I lost it.. I lost the dare...” you said between your cries. Yuri release you from the hug to face you. “What do you mean?”

You stared at her for a moment then another tear fell dorm from your eye, “Luhan was in love with Qri.”

“Eh? How come you lost the dare?” -Seohyun

“You actually did your dare well. You succesfully did it, Sooyoung.” Yoona said.

You shook your head, “Ani. I lost the dare. I lost it. I fell in love with him. I fell in love with Luhan without me noticing it.” then you burst into tears again and dropped your body on the floor.

“I’m sorry. I lost it. I’ll do punishment but please give me more time to do it.” you sobbed.

Yuri joined you on the floor and hugged you, “I’m sorry Soyoung. Actually, I also lost the dare. I didn’t date any nerd guy. It’s just that, I really can’t date them.” You didn’t say a word and just continued crying.

Seohyun also joined the two of you and also cried, “Mianhe.. I also lost the dare. I failed in one of my math quizzes.”

Next is Yoona. She cries even more than Seohyun and Yuri. “I’m really sorry but I’m dating Kai.”

The 3 of you made a stopped on it and slowly turned to face her. “You were dating Kai?” Yuri asked.

“How come we didn’t notice it?” -Seohyun

“Actually, we started dating since the trip in China.” Yoona confessed. “Omo! You one lucky girl!” Yuri commented. “I envous you.” Seohyun added.

You saw Yoona blushed. You looked away as another tear fell from your eye. Your friends immediately noticed you.

“Sooyoung, stop now.” Yuri whispered. You wanted to obey her but your eyes disobeyed.

“Let’s not talk about the dare. Just erase it to your mind. Why don’t you tell him your feelings?”

“I-I can’t. Qri already accepted his feelings. They’re already together.” you said between your sobs.

They hugged you again to give you a comfort though it wasn’t enough but they it will calm you a bit.

The 4 of you stayed like that for a long time. Soon, you all headed to your respective rooms to take some rest. That night, all you did was to cry.

---

It was another morning again. Another morning means another day but it seems like yesterday because heart was still broken. You couldn’t forget the fact that Luhan was already in love with Qri.

You attended your first 2 classes. When the third class finally came, you decided to not to attend bacsue you still can’t face Luhan yet and even saw him with Qri. You chose to stay at the library than seeing them together.

You also skipped lunch. You ask your friends a favor to make an excuse for you. Good thing, they understand you so they agreed.

Kris was kept calling you but you just ignored it and decided to turn off your phone so no one can ever disturb you.

After lunch, you attended your remaining classes. Luckily, you didn’t see Luhan nor Qri wgich made you felt relieved.

You were on your way to the dorm when you suddenly saw Luhan... with Qri.

Your froze. You couldn’t move or say a thing. You just stared at them.

Luhan was also staring back since he was in front of you and only few meters from you as Qri was standing next to him while her arms linking at Luhan. Seems like Qri didn’t notice you because she was facing Luhan like she was saying something to him.

Suddenly, she noticed that Luhan wasn’t listening at her anymore. He followed his gaze. A smile automatically formed on her face as he saw you. She was about to call you but there’s a guy suddenly wrapped an arm around your shoulder.

It made you jumped a little. You turned to your side but to your surprised, the guy kissed you on the lips but it was only a short kiss though. “Miss me?”

   

   

   

   

“Myungsoo...”

   

   

   

   

   

Author’s Note

How’s Myungsoo’s entrance? Haha XD

TO ALL MY FILIPINO READERS: Sobra akong natuwa nang makita ko yung mga comments niyo. Actually, di ako nagmumura. I mean di ako nagmumura in tagalog language. Yung mga english pwede pa. Ewan ko ba, parang sobrang ang bigat pag sa tagalog e. Di ko naman sinasabing itigil niyo. Sa totoo lang, mas okay yun at mas gusto ko yun. At least by that way, mas na-eexpress niyo yung true feelings niyo about sa story. Mas gusto ko yun kasi mas nararamdaman ko yung mga emotions niyo so please continue commenting like that. Mas ramdam ko kayo pag ganon. Haha :D

TO ALL READERS: Next update will be posted SOON!