Back Again

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

 

 

Author's Note

Sorry fo the long wait (?) haha XD

Anw, thanks for all who voted on the poll and also for voting for this story.

All the votes, subbies and comments are mean a lot to me so THANK YOU VERY MUCH :D

Also, WELCOME TO ALL MY NEW READERS :]

This chapter is short so forgive me..

Happy Reading! :D

-k26

 

 

 

 

 

End of semester finally came.

"Are you ready to go back to Seoul tomorrow?" Luhan asked you while the both of you are sitting side by side at the couch in the living room.

"Ahmm.. Luhan.." you called.

"Wae?"

"I'm going to Seoul with you tomorrow."

Luhan surprisingly faced you, "Mwo?"

"They will get suspicious if someone saw us together so it will better if we separated go back to Seoul. And besides, I want to see Daehyun went off with the plane tomorrow." you replied.

Luhan didn't say a word. He just remained silent and looked away.

You slowly reached out his hand and gently squeezed it that made him faced you again. "This will be better for the both of us." you said softly.

"I know but... I hope nothing will change." he lowly muttered.

You smiled, "Of course nothing will change. Don't worry.."

"Then you're still my girlfriend when we get back to Seoul?" he wanted to be sure by the tone of his voice.

You smiled widely and nodded, "I will."

Finally, Luhan smiled and hugged you. "I'm happy to hear that. I love you, Sooyoung."

You hugged him back, "Nado, I love you."

---

The next morning, you bid your goodbye to Luhan before he go back to Seoul by himself.

After Luhan left, you went to Daehyun's place. "Ready to go?" you asked him.

"I don't want to go." Daehyun pouted.

You chuckled, "Aigoo! You looks like a kid when you pout. Come on, you need to hurry up or you'll be late with your flight. Your parents must already waiting for your arrive. Kaja."

"But I want to stay here in Korea. Can I just attend your school than attending school in China?" again, he pouted.

"You can't disobey your parents. Hurry up and go."

"Psh! You're pushing me away from you now? Do you hate me now huh?"

You rolled your eyes. "Stop making excuses Daehyun oppa. Come on, you'll be late on your flight if you keep doing this."

"Araseo.. but Sooyoung," he paused.

You faced him, "Hmm?"

"You need to visit me there."

"What?!" you asked in surprised.

"I'll be sending you plane ticket in the middle of this semester so be ready. Expect a trip to China from me, my favorite cousin." after saying that, Daehyun stepped out from his house, leaving you clueless.

"Yah, Sooyoung! Are you going to just stand there for the whole day? I'll be late on my flight, come on!" Daehyun shouted oustside.

That was made you back to reality again. "N-ne." you then run out from the house.

---

"What do you mean by that?" you asked Daehyun while both of you were in the middle of the way to the airport.

"By what?" he asked, confused.

"About the trip in China."

"I'll be miss my favorite cousin so I'll make a way to see you again."

"But--"

"No buts! I don't want to get bore there so whether you like it or not, you need to accept the plane ticket that I'll be sending as a gift."

"Gift?"

"Christmas gift. Deember is nearing." he replied.

*Christmas? Well he's right.*

"How about omma and Minwoo? I want to spend my Christmas with them too." you excused.

"I'll be sending tickets with them too so don't worry."-Daehyun

"We're here already?" Daehyun spoke once again.

You looked around and you realized that you both already arrived in front of the airport.

Both youa nd Daehyun stepped out from the car as you walked him inside to wait for his flight.

Minutes later, Daehyun already need to went off. You both bid goodbye to each other along with a tight hug. After the mini-dramatic goodbye between the two of you, Daehyun completely left and diappeared on your sight.

---

The next day, you went back to Seoul to attend another semester of the school year. You bid your goodbye to your mom and also to yor brother, Minwoo.

You were excited yet a bit nervous as you entered the school gate.

As you were walking on the way to the dorm, you heard a familiar voice shouted your name.

"SOOYOUNG-AH!!"

You looked up and an automatic smile formed on your face. They're all in front of you with just some meters away from you. EXO and your 3 friends are smiling at you.

With excitement, you started running towards them but suddenly stopped as you felt someone held your hand to stop you.

You looked back and to your surprised, it was Myungsoo. He was widely smiling at you.

"Myungsoo.." you lowly said.

He lean closer to you and gave you a peck on the lips, "I miss you.." he whispered softly.

You took a glance at EXO and your friends' direction especially to Luhan. You couldn't explain his expression but there's one thing that you can be sure. He's angry. Luhan is angry.

All of a sudden, Myungsoo hugged you. "I really miss you.." he whispered once again.

You gulped as you noticed Luhan tightened his fist together.  You bit your bottom lip, *This is bad..*