Heart Break

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

   

   

It’s been already 1 and half months since that incident happen. You talked to Qri on what exactly happened that day.

:: flasback ::

“How’s your feeling now? Gwenchanayo?” Qri asked.

You nodded, “Yes, I’m perfectly fine. Umm.. Qri,”

She faced you the moment she heard her name from your voice. And so you continued, “Can I ask you what happened that day?”

“There’s a girl student sprayed perfume inside the ladies rest room and she locked the door. She did it on purpose because I’ve talked to her that time. Luckily, her friend wasn’t bad and told me what’s happening inside. She also told me about your attraction towards perfumes. The moment she said that, I panic. I don’t know what to do so I contacted Luhan. He’s the only one that crossed on my mind that time. I was surprised when he came quick and the others weren’t with him as he came. He did all his best just to save you. He even shouted at me and I was really stunned because that’s the first time I saw him like that. He’s really worried about you. Luhan really cared for you.”

Honestly, you didn’t know how to react by that statement. *He shouted at Qri? But why?* that’s the only thing on your head. You were confused by Luhan’s action. *And he’s worried? Maybe because I’m his bestfriend.*

“What happened to the girl?” you asked.

“After Luhan brought you to the clinic, he confronted the girl and immediately kicked her in this school. She’s no longer studying here.”

“Mwo?! Luhan did that?! Aish! That guy is really stubborn!!” you muttered.

“No, he’s not. He’s just worried about you.” Qri muttered.

You turned to Qri who’s looking back at you. “Qri, can you say my ‘thank you’ to him for me?”

“Why don’t you do that by your own? Why don’t you thank him personally?”

You shook your head, “No, I can’t.”

“But why?”

“I can’t say it to you or to anyone else. Just do it for me, please Qri?”

Qri only stared at you.

“Please?” you repeated.

You heard her sighed, “Okay. I’ll do it.

You smiled and held her both hands, “Gomawo, Qri. Gomawo...”

:: end of flasback ::

Until now, you haven’t talk to Luhan. Though how many times Luhan aprroached you, you always ignored him. It’s not that you wanted to ignore him forever, you just only wanted to not to talk to at this moment. You’re still not ready to talk to him yet.

---

The end of semester is coming. Everyone is busy for making their plan for the sembreak.

Today is now the last day of the class. Luhan decided to talk to you again but then again, you went home immediately.

He was about to go to your dorm but Qri called him, “Luhan!”

He turned around and saw Qri walkong towards him. “Can I talk to you?” Qri asked.

“As in now?” -Luhan

Qri nodded, “This is important.”

Luhan stared at her for a moment then sighed, “Okay. Kaja.” then they walked off to the roof top.

---

There was a silent in the atmosphere as Luhan and Qri reached the roof top. Both of their arms are resting at the railings while they’re staring at the scenery in front.

“I’m going back to China.” Qri finally started the conversation.

Luhan stared at her in surprise. He didn’t expected this.

Qri smiled, a fake one then faced Luhan. “But before I go, I wanted to ask you a question. Do you really love me?”

Still, Luhan just stared at her without saying anything. He remained silent because he doesn’t know how to answer that question.

Again, Qri smiled and her gaze went back in front. “You don’t have to answer that. I already know the answer. But Luhan,” she paused.

Then she continued, “..do you love Sooyoung? Not as a bestfriend but as a girl?”

That question made Luhan froze. Before he could react, Qri spoke again.

“No need to answer that question also. I think I already know the answer. I know you do. To be honest, I came here because of you. When I met you in China, I fell in love with you. You can call that ‘love at first sight’.” she chuckled, “That’s old, I know but that’s the truth. You know what? I’m very happy that I’ve met you. You gave me happiness even it’s just a short time. There are times that I kept convincing myself that I’m the one you’re in love with but everytime I saw you looking at Sooyoung, it’s different the way you look at me. The way you look at her, I already knew that she’s the one that you love and not me. And now here I am, you gave me a heart break. I’m not mad at you or anything. Honestly, I’m glad that you let me love you. Gomawo. Thank you for letting me love you, Luhan.”

“Qri...” Qri faced him and smiled, a sad smile. “Can I hug you for the last time?”

Luhan paused for a while then nodded.

With that, Qri hugged Luhan tightly. She remained silent for a moment until there’s a sob could hear from her. She’s now crying.

“Let me hug you a little bit, Luhan. Let me cry on your shoulder for now.”

Luhan lightly glanced at her and slowly hugged her as he gently patted her back. “I’m sorry, Qri.” he whispered.

Qri shook her head while she’s still hugging Luhan, “No Luhan, I’m sorry. Because of me, you’re having hard time. Mianhe..” he said between her sobs.

Luhan only continued to pat her back. They stayed like that for a moment until Qri spoke again, “Now, I’m ready to let you go.”

She then broke the hug and faced Luhan, “I’m willing to give you to her. So now, you should make a move before you completely lost her.”

Luhan only stared at her.

“So, I think this is a goodbye for both of us. I’ll never forget you and also the others. I’ll treasure all the moments I’ve share with you, all my happy moments with you.” she lean in and gave a peck on Luhan’s lips. “Goodbye, Luhan..” with another tear fell on her eye, she left.

Luhan wasn’t mad because of what Qri did. Actually, he’s sorry because he only used her. He just watched Qri walked away.

*I hope you’ll find the right guy for you. The right guy who’s willing to love you back. I’m sorry for what I’ve done. Minahe, Qri..*