Lesson 1: The Dare!

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

I will start to edit this story on my own because the assigned editor already stopped on doing it. I’m not good in english but I’ll try to correct my mistakes. If there still errors, please bear with it. English , really. Hahaha

CHAPTER 1 IS NOW EDITED. 82 chapters to go! =)

Also, please visit my Facebook Page. Thank you.


 

 

 

 

Lesson 1: The Dare!
 
 
 
 
 
Sooyoung’s POV
 
 
 
“Ahhhhh! I’m so bored!!!” I groaned as I lay on the bed. Seriously, I hate this day. There’s nothing to do.
 
 
 
“Yeah right. The whole dorm is so silent!” Seohyun said which is also lying on her bed across mine.
 
Seo Joohyun or also known as Seohyun is my roommate. She’s one of my dorm mates that I’m staying at. We are actually four living in this dorm, all girls to be specific. Seohyun is one of them, she’s the youngest. We became bestfriends the moment we shared our time inside this dorm. We’re all in the same year in High School, third year. Seohyun can be slow at times but she’s matured enough to talk with, maybe.. just maybe. Sounds complicated? Then let’s just call her a weirdo. But she’s a good friend so I won’t interfere anymore. I like her the way she is when I’m with her.
 
 
 
I heard Yoona sighed. She was sitting at the edge of my bed. I guess this girl is bored too.
 
Im Yoona is also one of my dorm mates and at the same time, my bestfriend. She’s the prettiest among my three bestfriends. Being simple makes her more beautiful. She’s also a good student who worked hard to maintain her good grades, except for the math subject. In fact, they’re all hate that subject. But I think the subject itself is the one that hates them. Unlike them, I love math. Yoona was one of the girls that entitled NBSB (No Boyfriend Since Birth). I don’t even know why. I think she don’t believe with such thing called love.
 
 
 
“Hmmmm... Why don’t we play a game then? Just to ease this boredom.” Yuri suggested which is now sitting at the edge of Seohyun’s bed.
 
Kwon Yuri is the last girl to complete my group of friends. She’s the strongest among the four of us. She is very protective when it comes to her friends. She won’t think twice to fight with the ones that hurt us. She is a straight-forward person. She will say what’s on her mind and that’s one of her attitudes that I like the most. She’s into handsome guys. She even dated tons of handsome guys before. To be honest, I don’t like that attitude of her. But I chose to look at her positive attitude that I’ve like. She’s good and she cares for us so I won’t interfere with her love life anymore.
 
 
 
I sat up when I heard her suggestion. “Game? What kind of game?”
 
 
 
“Molla. What kind of game do you girls want?”
 
 
 
“Truth or dare.” Seohyun smiled as she sat up.
 
 
 
We looked at her direction. Again, she smiled. “Truth or dare is an interesting game.”
 
 
 
“Truth or dare? That’s too common. Dare game only would be more interesting.” Yoona suggested.
 
 
 
“What do you mean by Dare game only?” Now, I am curious.
 
 
 
“In this type of game, you don’t have any option. Well actually, you only have one option which is to say ‘dare’.” Yona explained to us about the mechanics.
 
 
 
“It sounds good. I wanna play!” Yuri beamed.
 
 
 
“Count me in also!” Seohyun also agreed and I’m the only one left now.
 
 
 
I don’t give them any reaction. They looks at me as if they’re eyes forcing me to agree and say yes.
 
 
 
I let out a sigh. “Do I even have a choice?”
 
 
 
“No.” They said in unison. I rolled my eyes.
 
 
 
They just smiled. “Come on, let’s start!”
 
 
 
“Wait.. I’ll go get something.” Yoona stood up. She went up to her stuff to get a pen and a paper.
 
 
 
I raised an eyebrow. “What’s that for?”
 
 
 
She didn’t replied. Instead, she cuts the paper into four then gave us a piece one by one afterwards. “Write a one dare on that piece of paper. We’ll start the game when you finish.” We did.
 
 
 
“Done already?” She asked us after a couple of minutes.
 
 
 
I nodded my head since I’m already done. I have finished it too quick. It’s not really hard for me to think what to write. I gave my paper to Yoona. it was already folded so she won’t see what’s written on it. Later, Seohyun and Yuri gave their papers to Yoona.
 
 
 
“Girls, ready?” Yoona asked. We nodded our head as an answer.
 
 
 
Yoona threw the papers in the air. It landed as if they’re confetti. We made a quick action to get a piece of paper and we succeeded. I swear, we looks like a kid when we do that. That will be embarrassing when someone sees us. Good thing, there’s no one.
 
 
 
“Don’t open yet. Let’s do it one by one.” Yoona interrupts. “If one of us does not perform the dare until the end of school year, you have to accept the punishment of this game. You have to wear a two piece bikini and run around the University. Is that okay with you, girls?”
 
 
 
Yuri and Seohyun agreed to her. It was so fast. In fact, I hesitated once I heard the punishment from Yoona.
 
 
 
“Sooyoung?” They’re waiting for my answer.
 
 
 
I nervously bit my lower lip before I finally agreed to them.
 
 
 
“That’s good. Now, let’s start with you, Seohyun.”
 
 
 
Seohyun paused before she opened her paper. I watched her eyes gets bigger. “What?! Pass every single math exams?!” She almost scream when she said that.
 
 
 
Seriously, we can’t help it but to laugh about her reaction. It was priceless.
 
 
 
“I guess you have to focus on that subject this school year. Good luck, Seohyun.” Yuri teased.
 
 
 
“Aish! Of all the subjects, why math? That subject !”
 
 
 
“You’re the one who wrote that, am I right?” Yoona asked me.
 
 
 
I playfully smiled, “Who else? Yes, I did. We knew that the three of you hates math so if anyone gets that dare, she will probably hate this game. And since Seohyun picked that dare, well.. Good luck.”
 
 
 
Seohyun pouted. “I should start studying tonight then.”
 
 
 
“So.. Who’s next?” Yuri asked.
 
 
 
“Since you’ve mentioned it, why don’t you go next?” I agreed to what Yoona’s reply to her.
 
 
 
Yuri pouted but she still obeyed us. She slowly opened her paper and I could see how her expression changed. “What the?! Get a nerd boyfriend and date him until the end of school year? Are you serious?!”
 
 
 
I laughed hard because of her epic expression. “Woah! It’s now time for you to be a good girl, Yuri. You have to stop looking at some handsome guys out there from now on.”
 
 
 
She pouted again. “Who wrote this?”
 
 
 
“Sorry but I did.” Yoona laughed.
 
 
 
“Aish! It will make me feel sick.” Yuri whined.
 
 
 
“I’ll go next.” Yoona interrupted, afraid that Yuri will scold her. I shook my head and smiled. We watched her opened her paper and I observed how she raised her eyebrow when she saw what’s written on the paper. “You’re not allowed to fall in love?” It was almost a whisper.
 
 
 
“Wait.. What?! You’re the one who wrote that, aren’t you Seohyun?” Yuri hissed.
 
 
 
Seohyun nodded her head. “Mianhe. I don’t know what to write so I end up with that dare.”
 
 
 
Yoona smiled widely. “I guess I’m lucky to get this one. What an easy dare...”
 
 
 
“Who knows? What if you fall in love with someone this school year without you knowing it? Don’t be too sure, Yoona.” I said to her.
 
 
 
Yuri agreed to me when she nodded her head.
 
 
 
“That’s impossible. We all know that I don’t have time for boys, for love.”
 
 
 
“If you say so...”
 
 
 
“Now, open yours.” They said to me.
 
 
 
I did. I slowly opened my paper and my eyes widen as I finally saw what’s written inside. “Teach Luhan to fall in love?”
 
 
 
“I’m the one that create that dare!” Yuri excitedly said. Is she that proud by this? Tsk.
 
 
 
“Luhan? Seriously?” I snapped.
 
 
 
Yoona frowned. “You don’t know him?”
 
 
 
“I do know him.. But why him? I don’t even how will I start this dare. How can I teach him to fall in love, isn’t he a cold-hearted?”
 
 
 
“That’s why we called it a ‘Dare’. You should make a miracle to succeed.”
 
 
 
“But I’m not that familiar with him. I need more informations about him, you know.” I explained.. Or should I say, I excused?
 
 
 
“Don’t worry. I will help you with that.” Yuri smiled at me.