“You’re in love with her, aren’t you?”

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

   

   

You’re now at the roof top with Luhan. There was a silent atmosphere around there. No one open a topic yet.

“Are you happy?” Luhan suddenly broke the silence. You turned to him, “Eh?!”

He wasn’t looking at you as he repeated his question. “Are you happy with him?” he asked once again.

“You, are you happy with her?” you questioned back.“What?”

“After Qri became your girlfriend, it seems like you abandon me. It seems like you abandon your own bestfriend.”

“You know it wasn’t the truth.”

“Just answer my question. Are you happy with her?” you asked. *Please say no and I will confess now..*

There was a pause before you heard him said, “Yes, I’m happy. Qri is a very cheerful girl and it’s impossible for me to not to fall in love with her.”

That statement broke your heart. That statement made your mouth shut. You couldn’t say anything for response. You didn’t know how to react for that.

“How about you, why don’t you answer my question now? Are you happy with him?” he asked.

“The Myungsoo who returned is still the Myungsoo I used to love before. He still never fails to make me smile. He still know the things that will make me happy. So.. Yes, I’m happy with him. I guess.” you replied with a lie.

“Did you accept his love again?” he asked, looking at you.

You shook your head, “No. I didn’t. I still wanted to see what else he can do to prove his love to me.”

“Is there chance for you to accept him again?”

You paused, “As for now, I don’t want to say any expectations yet. My decision was still undecided.”

“Are you sure you’re really happy with him?” *Just say no and I won’t let you go anymore. I won’t give you back to him again.*

“Like what I’ve said, he never fails to make me happy.”

“You’re not answering my question straight to the point.”

“As for now, I’m happy when I’m with him.” Luhan’s face fell. “Is that so?”

You nodded.

“Okay then. I’ll support you for yoir any decision you’ll make. I’m still your bestfriend, anyways. If my bestfriend is happy, I am too.”

*Yeah! I heard that word again. We’re only bestfriends. I shouldn’t forget about that..* you sadly thought.

You forced a smile, “Yeah! I’m very happy to have a supportive bestfriend like you. So.. It’s getting late now. I leave first.”

Luhan only gave you a nod. With that, you completely leave and went back to the dorm.

As you open the main door, you saw your friends waiting for you there. They were worriesly gazing at you. You couldn’t help it anymore which made you burst into tears.

“Sooyoung-ah..” Yoona hugged you, “What happened?”

“We made a talk. Luhan and I..” you sobbed, “He still doesn’t have feelings for me. He said he was happy with Qri so I did the same thing. I told him that I’m also with Myungsoo..” you cried even more.

Yuri and Seohyun joined the two of you on the hug. “Just cry it out. You will feel better in that way..” Yuri said as he gently patted your back.

They let you cry tonight to make you feel better. They didn’t ask you anymore and just gave you a warm hug. They wanted hug you until you feel better.

---

On the other hand, Luhan went back to his dorm with a heavy heart. It’s already past midnight when he decided to go back.

He straightly made his way to his room. He found Kris sitting at his own bed while reading a book. Since he was busy reading, Luhan headed to his bed and laid there.

“You’re in love with her, aren’t you?” Kris suddenly spoke while he was still busy on his book.

Luhan turned to his friend’s direction. “Yes, I’m in love with my girlfriend. It’s not hard to fall in love with Qri.”

Kris closed his book and slowly faced Luhan. “Don’t talk to me like a fool, Luhan. We both know that I’m not talking about Qri. I’m talking about the girl you met before you got here. I’m talking about Sooyoung.”

Luhan’s eyes widen, “How did you know that I’m with her before I got here?”

“Like what I’ve told you before. I know lot of things about you Luhan. I can see it by your actions. Even the only picture of Myungsoo with Sooyoung, I know that you’re the one who stole it.”

Luhan staredat his friend in shocked, “Yah, are you watching every action I make?”

“Honestly, yes but about the picture, I don’t actually have an idea that it’s with you. It happens that I’ve got to see it on your drawer when I’m looking for my things.” Kris explained.

Luhan remained silent. “I’m not going to ask why did you stole that picture but I wanted you to tell me, you’re in love with Sooyoung right?”

Luhan was very shocked by his friend’s words taht he was hearing right now. He lowered his head, “Since when did you found out about this?”

What Luhan shock the most was Kris’ answer for that question.

   

   

   

“About two years ago..”

   

   

   

   

   

Author’s Note

Luhan’s secret will reveal on the next chapter. *winks*