Lesson 4: Plan

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

 

CHAPTER 4 EDITED. 79 chapters to go!

By the way, I changed Luhan’s worst subject from English to Mathematics.


 
 
Lesson 4: Plan
 
 
 
 
 
Sooyoung’s POV
 
 
 
“What are you doing here?” I froze as I heard that voice.
 
 
 
I couldn’t breathe properly as I slowly turned around to see the owner of that voice. But my breathing went normal again when I found out that it was only Seohyun. That voice belongs to her. I was very nervous to think that someone caught my action. But I’m very lucky that it was my friend, Seohyun.
 
 
 
“Wait, did you guys hear that?”
 
 
 
I felt nervous again when I heard that. I’m sure it wasn’t Seohyun anymore. I’m VERY sure that voice belongs to one of EXO members. I quickly pulled Seohyun to where I was hiding and covered .
 
 
 
She’s struggling but I held her more tight. I’m afraid that she might produce any sound.
 
 
 
“I’m tired. Can we just take a rest now?” That was Luhan, I’m sure of it.
 
 
 
“Luhan is right. I’m tired and sleepy too.” I heard one of them agreed to him. See? Luhan is the one who spoke earlier.
 
 
 
After that, I heard their footsteps went far away from the place. That’s a relief!
 
 
 
Now, I can really breathe properly. I also let go of Seohyun. She was catching her breath and as I expected, she starts blabbering. “Yah, why did you do that? I almost lost of air because of what you did! You almost kill me! You know that?!”
 
 
 
I rolled my eyes. She really have a guts to ask me that question huh? Isn’t it obvious already? Tsk.
 
 
 
“Can’t you see? I’m trying to hide myself here and then you suddenly appeared from nowhere and even surprised me. I almost get caught because of you.”
 
 
 
“Psh! Wait up! What exactly you’re doing here? And why are you hiding yourself from EXO?”
 
 
 
“E-eh? Ahmm.. I was actually thinking about my dare and I end up passing by in this place. And then I saw EXO then... Wait, wait, wait! Why do I even explaining this to you? How about you, what are you doing here?” I asked back.
 
 
 
“I’m done studying and I realized that you’re nowhere to be seen in our room. You weren’t in Yuri’s and Yoona’s room also. So I assumed that you went outside the dorm. I’m looking for you that’s why I’m here and good thing, I finally found you.” She explained it long.
 
 
 
My lips formed an ‘O’ shaped as I nodded my head.
 
 
 
“Come on, I’m already sleepy. I want some beauty rest.”
 
 
 
I nodded my head once again as an answer and we started heading back to our dorm.
 
 
 
“So, do you already have a plan for your dare?” She suddenly asked me in the middle of our walk.
 
 
 
“Yes, and thanks for not helping me because I think my plan is perfect.”
 
 
 
She rolled her eyes. “Aish! I have my own dare too that’s why I can’t help you. So, what’s the plan? You can share it with me.”
 
 
 
I lean near her and whispered, “Secret.” I playfully smiled before I entered the dorm. Good thing, we reached the dorm already in the right time.
 
 
 
“Aish!” I even heard her say that when she followed me inside.
 
 
 
***
 
 
 
The next morning, I woke up early and prepared myself to school. But it wasn’t really early... for my bestfriends. Can’t you believe it? They’re already having their breakfast without me.
 
 
 
I frowned at the sight. It’s early in the morning yet they’re giving me this kind of sight. Aigoo. “Woah! Girls, you didn’t even think to wake me up?”
 
 
 
They all rolled their eyes on me at the same time. Woah! What a sight. They looks retarded. Haha.
 
 
 
“As if we can wake you up. It’s better to hear you whine than to receive your kicking skills in this early morning.” Yuri is really a straight-forward person, really.
 
 
 
“She’s right!” Woah! Those two girls even agreed to her. Aigoo.
 
 
 
I pouted as I joined them at the dining area.
 
 
 
“Seohyun told us that you have a plan for your dare already. Is that true?” Yoona opens a topic.
 
 
 
I nodded as I started my breakfast. “Yes. But I won’t tell to anyone of you.” I replied as I continued to chew my food.
 
 
 
They pouted and just continued their foods also. I guess they already knew that no one can make me reveal my plan.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Luhan’s POV
 
 
 
“Yah! Luhan, wake up.” I heard Kris’ voice. I even felt him shook my body.
 
 
 
“Five more minutes.” I replied in a low voice. I still have my eyes close. My mind was already awake but physically, I’m not.
 
 
 
“Aish! Just wake up now, will you? Come on, get up!” I felt him shook me again.
 
 
 
“Just let me sleep in minutes.” I managed to say.
 
 
 
“Yah, Luhan! Get up now. It’s already—” I didn’t let him finish his sentence. I kicked him off my bed already. He’s ruining my sleep. Tch.
 
 
 
“Uhmmp!” I heard him whimpered. I think I already crossed the limit when he suddenly boost. “YAH!!! LUHAN!! OPEN YOUR EYES AND GET YOUR OFF YOUR BED NOW!!!”
 
 
 
“Argh! What the hell, Kris?!” His sudden boost made me sat on the bed but the opening of my eyes was very slow and not yet fully open. You can’t blame me. I’m still sleepy.
 
 
 
Even though my eyes was not that wide open, I can clearly see how he rolled his eyes on me. “Will you just please get up now? The breakfast is ready and we still have classes to attend. Tsk. Your sleeping habit is killing me.” He said annoyed before he went outside our room.
 
 
 
I brushed my eyes before I get off from my bed and followed him outside. Aish, I just want to sleep right now. And what’s wrong about my sleeping habit? I don’t see anything wrong, really.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sooyoung’s POV
 
 
 
Kriiiiiing! Kriiiiiing!
 
 
 
The ring of the bell could be hear in the whole University. Meaning, it’s now time for our first class.
 
 
 
“Sooyoung-ah, kaja! I don’t want to get late.” Yoona told me. She’s my classmate in my first class which is English subject.
 
 
 
“You go first.” I replied.
 
 
 
“How about you? You’re not going to attend our first class?”
 
 
 
“I will attend it. It’s just that.. Umm.. I’ll use the restroom for a moment.” Well, that’s only an excuse.
 
 
 
She nodded her head. Good thing, she believes me. “Okay. I’ll just meet you in the classroom.”
 
 
 
When she finally disappeared in the sight, I looked around. I need to make sure that no one is around. I need to be careful before I started my plan.
 
 
 
Just when I finally make sure that no one is around, I slowly stepped backwards until I reached Luhan’s locker. Yes, Luhan is my target. I mean, his locker.
 
 
 
My eyes roamed around the place once more before I make a move. I slowly took a folded paper from my bag and carefully placed it inside his locker using the very small hole of its side.
 
 
 
Another look around the place after I finished what my plan is. I sighed in relief when I knew I was safe. I composed myself as I started heading to my first class.
 
 
 
First move: Check!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Luhan’s POV
 
 
 
Kriiiiing! Kriiiiiing!
 
 
Finally, I heard the bell rings for lunch break. It’s a good thing. I’m bored with this subject. Mathematics, my worst subject.
 
 
 
I saw my co-members outside the classroom. They used to wait for me every lunch break. Our math teacher is always like this, she will dismiss the class at exact time when she finally heard the bell rang. That’s why I’m last in EXO to exit the classroom. I teally hate this subject and also the teacher. Tch.
 
 
 
We, EXO headed to our locker all together. We have to return our books back. I really hate studying. Let me clear, I’m not stupid. I’m just too lazy to study. Seriously, studying is not my thing.
 
 
 
I paused when something dropped from my locker as I opened it. My eyes caught a folded paper on the floor. I frowned. I placed my books inside my er before I stooped down and reached for the folded paper.
 
 
 
I stood up as I get it. I unfolded it and read what is written inside the paper. And the letter says,
 
 
 
To: Luhan
 
Did you experience to fall in love with a girl? Let me guess, your answer is ‘NO’ right? Well, I’m willing to teach you how...
 
From: Love tutor