A Day with EXO [Part 1]

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

 

 

---

to: Sooyoung

Do you have plans today?

from: Monster-Jerk

You just ignored Luhan’s text message, a bit pissed that he might be the one who steal Myungsoo’s photo from your wallet. However, Luhan send you another message the same as he sent to you earlier.

“Hyung, what was Sooyoung noona replied?” Sehun asked Luhan as they were on the practice room and so were the other members of EXO. “She didn’t reply. Maybe she’s busy today. Let’s just don’t disturb her.” Luhan replied with a shrug.

“Try to call her then.” Kris snapped. “What if she’s busy?” Luhan snapped back. “That’s why I’m telling you to call her to make sure if she’s really busy or not.” Kris muttered as the others nodded in agreement.

Without a choice, Luhan dialed your phone number before placing his phone to his ear.

---

Bzzzzzzzz! Bzzzzzzzzzzz! Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Your phone started vibrating at the table. You glance on it and say the screen says, ‘Monster-Jerk is calling’

Again, you ignored your phone and rolled your eyes upon seeing the caller ID. Just then, your phone suddenly stopped vibrating.

Just after a few seconds, your phone started vibrating again but you ignored it again. Curious, your friends glance at your phone. “Who is it?” Yuri asked and was about to take a look at your phone but luckily, you took it away in time. “Nothing.” you replied and finally your phone stopped vibrating.

“Why don’t you answer then?” Yoona snapped. “Uh-oh.. It’s already stop vibrating so no need—” Again, your phone vibrated for the 3rd time that made your words cut off. “Oh! It’s vibrating again! Go and answer it!” Seohyun said. You paused and just stared at your phone.

“I can answer it if you want.” Yuri snapped. You quickly waved your hand, “Ani. i’ll just answer it on my own. Please excuse me..” with that said, you pressed the ‘answer’ button before placing your phone to your ear and went a little far from your friends, not wanting for them to hear your conversation with Luhan.

“Yah, why are you calling?!” you hissed through the phone. There was a silent from the other line until you suddenly heard familiar voices from it but none of them belong to Luhan.

“Go and tell her now.” “Ask her.” “Palli!” “Just ask her, will you?” that was all you could hear from the other line.

“Yah, what’s going on there?” you asked. You heard Luhan took a deep breath through the phone before he replied, “My group members wanted to know more about you. They wanted to hang out with you today.”

Your jaw dropped. “Sooyoung, are you still there?” you heard the other line asked. “What if they found out the truth if I go there?” you whispered. Luhan glance at his co-members first before he whispered back, “Don’t worry I’m here to help you not to get caught.” he assured.

You made a pause, thinking. “Sooyoung-ah, who’s that?” Yuri suddenly asked as she started to walk towrads you that made you stepped backward and held a hand up to make her stop.

“Oh! I have an idea. Just go here with your friends.” you heard Luhan said from the other line after hearing Yuri’s voice through the phone. You took a glance at your friends then sighed, “I guess that would be helping me a bit. I’ll go there with my friends in one condition.” you snapped.

There was a silent from the other line. “So, I think you don’t agree with me so I guess we’re not going. I’ll hang up now.” you said and was about to end the phone call when you heard him let out a sigh before asking, “Okay, what’s the condition?”

You smile through the phone and said, “My condition is just simple.” you started. “Just spit it, will you?” he hissed. “Araseo. I just want you to give me what I wanted to.” you blurted out.

Luhan raised an eyebrow through the phone, “And what is it?” he asked. “You’ll find out later. So, are you agree or not?” you asked back.

Luhan sighed, “Okay. I’ll give you whatever you wanted.” he said. “Good! We’ll be there in some minutes.” with that, you hang up.

Luhan did a poker face  as he stared his phone because of your condition but he don’t have a choice or else his co-members will become more suspicious about the relationship between you and Luhan.

“What did she said? Is she going or not?” Baekhyun asked. “Of course she’s going, right Luhan?” Kris snapped.

Luhan eyed him, *Aish! This is the reason why I hate this guy. So smart.* but then he nodded, “Yeah! She’s going along with her friends.” he said.

“Woah! Are they beautiful?” Kai asked. They all eyed him because of his question. “I was just asking.” Kai muttered with a pout.

---

“Girls, be ready. We’re going out.” you announced. Your friends give you a questioning look as they titled their head to you. “We’re going? Eodiseo?” Yoona asked.

“The one who called is Luhan..” you trailed off. “He’s inviting us to go out with him? Is he for real?” Yuri excitedly asked. You rolled your eyes by her reaction then added, “We’re going out with EXO.”

Their eyes rounded upon hearing what had you said. “EXO? You mean all the 12 of them?” Yuri asked with a wide smile plastered on her face. You simply nodded, “Yeah! All the 12 of them. Now, get ready. They’re all waiting for us.” you said.

No need to say it again and your friends hurriedly went to their rooms to change their clothes and so did you. You followed Seohyun on the room to make your clothes changed into decent and comfortable one.

Minutes later, all the 4 of you stepped out. Yuri was wearing a skirt and a bit simple on top as she always did when going out with boys. Seohyun was also wearing a skirt but longer than Yuri’s and a simple yet cute shirt on top. While both you and Yoona were wearing a jeans and simple shirt on top.

With that, the 4 of you headed to Lotte World since it was said from Luhan text message. It’s not hard to get out from school since the gate was always open every weekend for students’ freedom. Soon, the 4 of you arrived at the Lotte World. Your eyes rounded in excitement. It’s been already 2 years since the last time you got there. The last time you spent time together with HIM. You shook that memories away, wanted to forget all about him starting today.

“Noona! Over here!” you heard Sehun’s voice called you. You searched where the voice coming from as you saw him waving with EXO across your way. You also spotted Luhan with a poker face plastered on his face.

“Omo! I’m so excited!” you heard Yuri mumbling. You rolled your eyes upon hearing her excited voice. With that, you started walking towards EXO’s direction as your friends followed.,

“Annyeong!” Yuri waved, still excited. “Oh! Ni hao! I’m Chen.” he waved back. “I know. I’m actually a fan of EXO.” she beamed, proudly as you rolled your eyes on it. “Omo! I feel like we’re idols because of your statement.” Xiumin said as Chen nodded in agreement. Yuri giggled.

“By the way, I’m Yuri.” she introduced. They boys gave her a smile and wave. “Annyeong haseyo! Yoona-imnida..” she also introduced herself and smiled. Yoona suddenly caught a guy staring at her with interest, it was Kai. She just awkwardly smiled then looked away. “Annyeong! Seohyun-imnida.. I’m also a fan.” she said with a warm smile on her face.

“Come on, let’s go ride a roller coaster!” Chanyeol beamed as Yuri beamed along.

“I’m not going.” Luhan snapped immediately. You stared at him but then said, “I’m not going also.” Luhan give you a questioing look. You only shrugged, “Just go now. Time is running! We’ll just wait for you guys here.” you snapped.

“She’s right! Let’s just ride the roller coaster now. i’m so excited!” Tao beamed. With that, all of them headed to the roller coaster. Kris eyed the two of you first before following the others.

They all went up on partnering. Tao with his Kris hyung, Lay and Suho, Baekhyun and Chanyeol, D.O. with Chen, Yuri with Xiumin, Seohyun and Sehun.

Yoona stared at her friends in disbelief. She couldn’t believe her friends just abandon her like that over the boys. She let out as igh, “What a true friend they are.” she mumbled with a pout.

“I guess we’re partners?” a voice suddenly said from behind. She spun around and saw Kai smiling at her. “Do I have a choice?” Yoona raised an eyebrow. Kia chuckled, “No, you don’t have.” Yoona rolled her eyes. “Come on. Let’s just ride this together.” Kai said. Without a choice, Yoona ride the roller coaster with Kai.

---

“Come on, let’s buy ice cream!” you said as you dragged Luhan to the near Ice Cream Parlor. “Two ice creams please..” you said to the vendor. Moments later, the vendor handed two ice creams to you. You politely took it, “Get the payment from him.” you said, motioning Luhan’s way.

Luhan stared at you in disbelief. “Payment, sir..” the vendor said, facing Luhan. You elbowed Luhan, “Yah, she’s asking for payment.” you reminded. Luhan face-palmed himself before he give the payment to the vendor.

With that, both you and Luhan search for a near bench and sat there.

“Here..” you spoke, handed one ice cream to him. Luhan shot you a look, “You trick me!” You rolled your eyes, “Psh! This one is for you so don’t be so cruel. Just take this one, will you?” Still, Luhan didn’t budge and just glared at you.

“Aish! okay, I’ll pay for it. Now, will you please take this one first so I can easily get my wallet?” you asked. With a sigh, Luhan took it.

For his surprise, you didn’t pull out your wallet and just your ice cream instead. Luhan frowned, “Yah, where’s your payment?” he hissed. “You’re easy to get trick.” you snapped with a chuckle before taking another on your ice cream.

Luhan open his mouth to say something but you cut him off, “Just eat your ice cream.” you snapped. Luhan frowned then gaze to the ice cream he was holding.

“Why don’t you join them on the ride?” yous suddenly asked. Luhan only shrugged and just his ice cream. You turned to him, “Don’t tell me, you’re afraid of heights?” you guessed. Luhan made a pause before saying, “Yes, I am. So what?” he confessed in a rude tone.

There was a pause for a moment before you burst into laughter. Luhan glared at you. “Aigoo! I can’t believe you’re really afraid of heights.” you commented between your laughs.

Pissed, Luhan rolled your eyes. “You, why didn’t you ride roller coaster also?” he suddenly asked that made you stopped on laughing. “Umm.. because I’m afraid also.” you replied immediately.

Not convinced, Luhan turned to you as he studied your face. He frowned, “I know you’re not.” he snapped. You stared at him in surprise. “The way how you said it, I know you’re lying. What exactly the reason why you don’t ride roller coaster?” he asked in a serious tone.

You looked away and your ice cream once again. You then let out a sigh, “Because I don’t want to remember HIM anymore.” you whispered. “Who? That Myungsoo guy?” he asked. You turned to him and narrowed your eyes to him, “Give it to me.” you said.

Luhan raised an eyebrow, “Give you what?” he asked, confused. “About the condition I said before I agree to you on going here, you need to give me what I wanted right?” you trailed off. “So?” he raised an eyebrow even more.

“You have Myungsoo’s photo, haven’t you? Give it back to me now.” you said as you held out a hand, showing your palm. “Well.. I think your guess was wrong. I don’t have your lover’s photo, okay. How could you think that I took it?” he hissed. “You don’t have it?” you asked. “Of course, I don’t have it. I don’t care about your lover’s photo or even any of your photos.” he said, a bit annoyed as he continued his ice cream.

You frowned then continued eating your ice cream, *If Luhan didn’t take it, then who?*