First Session

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

   

    

Author’s Note

OMG! Thank you guys for undersranding me. Since it’s Sunday and means no school, I updated! Yay!

Enjoy their first session. *winks*

   

   

   

   

   

---

Kriiiiiiiing! Kriiiiiing!

The bell rang for the end of the school day. As the teacher left, you kept all your things in your bag. Just when you finished, you suddenly felt your phone vibrate. You pulled it out and saw a new text message.

to: Sooyoung

Meet me at room 512 now.

from: Monster-Jerk

You frowned, *That high? Aish!* annoyed, you put your bag on your back and exited the classroom.

You found your 3 friends waiting for you there. “Finally, you came out.” Yuri said. “Oh.. Mianhe but I can’t go to the dorm with you. I have somewhere else to go.” you apologized.

“Where?” Yoona asked. You motioned them to lean closer to you as they obeyed. You too leaned in before whispering, “I’m meeting Luhan today. I need to work on my dare now.” you said and leaned back.

Your friends leaned back too. They nodded in understanding. “So.. how about you girls? How’s your assigned dare going?” you asked.

“Well, I’ve actually passed my first quiz in math.” Seohyun proudly beamed. You nodded then turned to Yoona.

“No need to ask me. The dare assigned to me is the easiest one.” Yoona replied. You rolled your eyes before turning to Yuri. She paused and let out a sigh, “I’m still looking for a nerd boyfriend.” she stated. You chuckled, “Well good luck to you.” you said.

Yuri pouted. “Also to you. Good luck for meeting with Luhan today.” Yoona snapped.

Her words hit you, “Right! I have to go now. Bye!” with that, you rushed upstairs since you were only at the first floor.

“Aish! Why did he want to meet on that higher room. Chincha?! 5th floor?! Aish! That monster-jerk!” you cursed while running up the stairs. As much as you wanted to use the elevator, you can’t because it was not available at this hour.

---

“Hyung! Let’s have a practice now!” Sehun said. Luhan shrugged, “I can’t. I have somewhere important to go now.” he said. That made the other members gaze at him.

“Is that really important to skip our practice?” Lay asked. “Yes, it is. I have to go now. Just practice for now without me. I’ll attend the practice next time.” Luhan said and walked away.

Sehun pouted as he watched his hyung walk away. Kai wrapped his arms around Sehun’s shoulder, “Don’t bother about him. I think that must be really important for him to skip our practice.” he muttered.

Sehun sighed and nodded. “Come on guys!” “Let’s go!” Kris and Suho called. With that, EXO, without Luhan, headed to their practice room.

Luhan on the other hand, went to use the elevator. Since he has the power in school, he freely used it without someone bothering him.

As the elevator stopped, Luhan went out and headed to room 512. As he entered the room, he found no one there. With a frown, he sat in one of the chair there.

Moments later, you were still nowhere to be seen. Another frown formed on Luhan’s face. *What’s taking her so long?*

Luhan pulled out his phone and was about to call you when the door burst open and revealed you, panting hard.

Luhan raised an eyebrow, “Why are you late?” he asked. You rolled your eyes, still panting hard. You then closed the door behind you.

“Lock the door before someone sees us.” Luhan ordered. You did what he told and headed towards his direction and sat on the seat next to him.

“I would be here in time if the elevator was available. Or you should have chose at least a room in the first floor or second floor.” you muttered.

Luhan raised an eyebrow even more, “Are you complaining to me now?” he snapped. “Uh-oh.. Ani, I was just explaining.” you excused.

“You must.” he said. You made a face. Just then, you smelled something that your nose wasn’t used to. You stared at Luhan.

“What?” he asked in annoyance. “Did you put on a perfume?” you asked, slowly moving your face away from him. “Of course I did.” he replied with a rolling eyes.

After hearing his reply, you immediately stood up covering your nose and stepped away from him. You went up on the flat form near the board then decided to sit on the teacher’s table.

You removed your hand from your nose and faced Luhan, “Don’t put any perfume for our next sessions.” you said. Luhan raised an eyebrow, “Why should I?” he snapped.

“I hate perfumes so deal with it if you want my company.” you replied. Luhan rolled his eyes in annoyance. “Let’s just start, shall we?” he snapped.

“Okay! So since it’s only our first session, I prepared some questions for you.” you started. “Okay. What?? All those?” Luhan asked.

“First question,” you started as you placed both of your palms on your side, flatted on the edge of the table. “Have you ever talked to any girls?” you asked.

“Yes, my mom.” he simply replied. You face-palmed yourself, “Except her.” you snapped. Luhan shook his head, “Besides her, I haven’t talked to any girls.” he replied.

“But you’re talking to me right now.” you snapped. Luhan stared at you for a moment, studying you from head to toe. “I never thought you’re a girl.” he said.

Your eyes widened, “Mwo?!” you gasped in annoyance. Luhan shrugged, “I was just saying what I was seeing.” he simply replied.

You made a face, “Whatever! Now, for the next question. “Have you ever felt something inside your chest when a girl is near you?” you asked.

He simply shook his head. You let out a sigh and threw him another question, “Holding a girl’s hand, have you already experienced that? Even accidentally?” you asked.

Luhan opened his mouth to say something when you suddenly cut him off, “Except your mother or any of your relatives.”

Luhan closed his mouth and shook his head, “Ani.” With another sigh, you spoke. “Don’t answer me by mentioning any of your relative to my questions, okay?”

Luhan boringly nodded. “Next question, why aren’t you talking to any girls here in school?” you asked.

“Because they’re boring.” he replied in a quick second. You frowned, “I guess I’m not boring then.” you said. “Because you’re not a girl.” Luhan snapped.

You shot him a glare but Luhan just rolled his eyes, “Just continue with your question, will you?” he snapped. “Araseo, monster-jerk.” you said with a low voice.

“Are you saying something?” he asked, raising an eyebrow. You shook your head, “Nothing! Next question, why didn’t I see you smile? I only saw you smile after I sent you my 2nd letter.” you said.

“Because there’s no reason for me to smile.” he replied. “Then, why did you smile on that day?” you pointed out.

“Because there’s a reason.” he replied. “What’s the reason then?” you asked. Luhan paused, even him didn’t know the reason why did he smiled on that day.

“It’s because of my letter, isn’t it?” you asked, peeking on him.  Luhan shrugged, “We're already finished on that question. Just ask another.” he snapped.

You made a face but asked another question, “Last question, what are you feeling right now while talking to me?”

Luhan paused before answering,

   

   

    

“Nothing..”