Mrs. Lu

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

 

 

 

---

Mom...” you heard Luhan said. Both you and Luhan straightened up as you stared at his mom.

Mrs. Lu walked towards you and Luhan. She eyed Luhan, “Let me in.” she said. Luhan nodded.

He turned to you, “You can go now.” he said. “No. Let her go with us. I still need to ask her.” Mrs. Lu snapped. You could say that she wasn’t good pronouncing hangul but it was still understandable.

“No mom.” Luhan snapped. Mrs. Lu raised an eyebrow to him then turned to you, “I’m inviting you to come. So, are you going accept it or not?”

Without any hesitation, you nod your head. “I will.” you said. Luhan stared at you in disbelief. You just give him a nod, assuring him.

With a sigh, Luhan nodded. “Okay. Come in.”  Luhan said as he open the dorm’s door for you and his mom.

---

“Oh! Hyung is back!” Sehun shouted. The others looked up. “Yeah! Luhan, tell us the whole sto—” Kai was cut off when the sight of Luhan’s mom appeared behind Luhan.

The boys gasped even Kris. It was unexpected. The more that surprise them was they saw you along. The boys bowed at Mrs. Lu, “Ni Hao Mrs. Lu!” they greeted in unison.

Mrs. Lu smiled, “You guys still haven’t change. Still respectful unlike my son.” she said. “Mom!” Luhan whined, earning a giggle from you.

Mrs. Lu caught you that made you stopped and keep your mouth shut. Mrs. Lu’s gaze went back to the boys. “Okay. Let’s all have a seat.” she said.

The boys nodded as they looked a place for themselves. Mrs. Lu took the seat in front of the boys as Luhan on her side. Luhan patted the seat next to him, gesturing you to sit. You nodded and sat next to him.

What brings you here Mrs. Lu?” Kris asked immediately. Mrs. Lu chuckled, “What a sudden question from you Wu Fan. At least ask what my condition is, you know.” she snapped.

I’m sorry, Mrs. Lu. I was just wondering by your sudden visit.” Kris explained. “I thought you’re smart.” Mrs. Lu stated.

So, I guess it’s all about Luhan then.” Kris said. Mrs. Lu smiled, “Guess I’m not wrong. You are really smart, Kris.

“Wait! I don’t understand a bit.” Baekhyun snapped as he titled his head in confusion and so did the other members of EXO-K.

Mrs. Lu chuckled, “Uh-oh.. My apology. So, I’m here to visit my son and guess what? He greeted me with a girl. That was unexpected.” she said with a frown.

You gulped, *Aigoo! Is she mad?* Luhan shrugged, “If you’re here to ask me to go with you, my answer is no. I want to stay here with my friends.” he stated.

Oh really? And how about the girl next to you? Is she your girlfriend or something?” Mrs. Lu turned to you, “Mind introducing yourself to me?” she asked.

Mom, she can't understand—” Luhan’s words were cut off by your sudden stand up. Luhan stared at you while raising an eyebrow. He was confused by your action and so did the other EXO members.

You faced Mrs. Lu and politely bowed, “Ni Hao! I’m Han Sooyoung. Third year student. One of the scholars of SM University. I’m Luhan’s bestfriend. It was really nice to meet you, Mrs. Lu.” you introduced with a warm smile then sat back.

The boys’ jaws dropped upon hearing you speaking in mandarin fluently. Even Chen and Xiumin weren’t that good as you. Luhan was stared at you in surprise and amusement at the same time.

You suddenly saw Mrs. Lu smiled, “Nice meeting you too. How come Luhan didn’t mention you to me and you said you’re his bestfriend?” she said, confused.

You glance at Luhan, giving him a hint for help. Luhan faced his mom, “No reason. I just don’t feel like telling you about her.” Luhan replied. Mrs. Lu rolled her eyes on his son’s reply. “I guess you don’t really want to come with me to our house.” she stated. Luhan nodded, “Right! So, go ahead now.

“Aish! I shall start to learn mandarin now. I was like an idiot here.” Baekhyun whined, earning a laugh from Mrs. Lu. “Oh.. I’m sorry again Baekhyun. Well.. As the other understand our conversation, Luhan wanted to stay here and he also wanted me to go back home now.” she let out a sigh, “I’m a good mother so I will but,” she held out a hand.

Luhan raised an eyebrow at his mom. You titled your head. “Sooyoung will go along with me.” Mrs. Lu added. The boys stared at her in disbelief. Luhan was too shocked by his mom’s statement that he couldn’t react immediately for that.

Mrs. Lu peeked at you, “You’re coming, right?” she said with a serious expression. You gulped, *She’s beautiful but she’s a bit scary. She’s also the same with Luhan.* without a choice, you nod your head.

“Okay then. We’re going now.” Mrs. Lu said standing up. She glanced at you before turning to walk towards the door. You nodded once again as you stood up to follow her.

Luhan suddenly grabbed your wrist that made you stopped. “You can’t tag her along. I’ll just go with you.” he said that made his mom stopped half way.

Mrs. Lu turned around, “I’m sorry son but I’ve already chose her to come with me. Let’s go Sooyoung.” she called. You turned to Luhan then removed his hand from your wrist, “Don’t worry, I’ll be alright.” you assured him.

“No! If you want Sooyoung to come then I’ll come with her too.” Luhan said. Mrs. Lu faced Luhan and crossed her arms across her chest as she narrowed her eyes on him, “You can’t. I have something to discuss with her alone. Boys,” she eyed EXO, “don’t let him followed us or you will get punishment from me, araseo?” she threatened.

EXO nodded all together. With that, they held Luhan back. Mrs. Lu looked at your way before walking out of the dorm. You glance at Luhan one more time, ‘I’ll be right back!’ you mouthed before you follow Mrs. Lu outside.

When both you and Mrs. Lu completely disappeared at the dorm, the boys finally released Luhan. Luhan run his hand up to his hair in frustration, “Aish! Mom is really something. If she did something bad to Sooyoung, I will never come back in our house anymore.” he groaned.

They boys only laugh at his reaction. Luhan narrowed his eyes to them, “You guys aren’t helping!” he hissed.

Kris chuckled, “I did help you last night, remember?” he reminded. Luhan rolled his eyes, “Whatever you say Wu Fan!”

“By the way, what did the two of you do last night hmm?” Kai asked with playful smile forming on his lips. Luhan stood up, “You guys aren’t really helping! Aish!” he hissed and went to his room then shut the door closed with a loud bang.