A Day with Daehyun

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

 

 

Morning came. You woke up in other arms that were wrap around your body. You slowly open your eyes and gaze up. A smile automatically formed on your lips right after you saw Luhan's face in front of you.

You gaze down and realized that he was hugging you. You didn't make a move and just stayed still on your position. You stared at his handsome face for quite long.

*Why are you so handsome?* you thought.

"Quit staring at my handsome face." you suddenly heard him spoke which made you startled.

Luhan slowly open his eyes as he gaze straightly to your eyes. "Are you enjoying the view?"

You looked away, a bit embarrassed. "You're awake all along? Why didn't you wake me up?" you asked in a low voice.

Luhan chuckled.

You looked up at him and gave him a glare, "What are you laughing at?"

He smiled, "You're so cute." then he gently pinched your nose.

You slapped his hand away, "Don't touch me. I hate you!"

"I love you too." he replied bluntly.

All of a sudden, you blushed.

"You're more cute when you blush." he commented. Again, you blushed even more.

Luhan chuckled as he pulled into a warm hug. "Good morning, love."

"Love?" you asked in the hug.

Luhan nodded, "You're my love right? so I can call you 'love' from now on." he then tightened the hug.

You smiled happily as you hugged him back.

"How did we end up here?" you suddenly asked him as you realized that you both fell asleep in the couch at the living room.

"We're watching TV here last night until you fell asleep." he answered.

"Why didn't you wake me up?"

"You hypnotized me." he replied as he narrowed his eyes to you.

"E-Eh?!"

"The way you sleep, it seems like you're hypnotizing me. I can't help it but watch you sleep and I guess I also fell asleep. Well you see, our position explains it all." he explained.

You look over the TV screen and saw it was still working. "You're right!" you whispered.

"SOOYOUNG-AH!!!!!!!" a sudden voice shouted then the door burst open.

"Daehyun!" you said as you stood up, totally surprised by the sudden shout.

"Sooyoung-ah~" his voice became sweet as he walked towards you and pulled you into a tight hug. "Good morning, babe." he greeted.

You took a peek at Luhan. He just smiled at you. You smiled back, *Good thing, he understand..* you thought.

You noticed that Daehyun also glanced at Luhan. He was checking what will be Luhan's reaction. He was so surprised to see a unexpected reaction from him. *He was smiling?* he thought with a frown on his face.

"Aren't you going to steal Sooyoung from me? Are you going to just stand there without doing anything? Aren't you jealous that I'm hugging your girlfriend right now?" -Daehyun

"Why would I jealous over my girlfriend's cousin?" Luhan asked with a grin.

Slowly, Daehyun turned to face you. He was looking at you as if he's waiting for your explanation.

You smiled, "I told him about you." you lowly said.

"WHAT?!" - Daehyun

"Wae? Is there a problem with that? I'm her boyfriend so I have a right to know it." -Luhan

Daehyun rolled his eyes on him the faced you, "Why did you tell him? Aish! You ruined my plan. Tss."

"Plan? What are you planning huh?!" -Luhan

"Since you ruined my plan, you need to go with me and spend this day with me. Now, go and prepared yourself." Daehyun ordered as he pushed you to your room.

"Yah, what are you doing? She's not going anywhere with you." -Luhan

Daehyun ignored him and sat on the couch.

Luhan glared at him, "Yah, what do you think you're doing with my girlfriend?!"

"None of your business." -Daehyun

"She's MY business!" -Luhan

"Eomonim, good morning!" again, Daehyun ignored him as she saw Mrs. Han stepped out from her room. He stood up ang gave Mrs. Han a hug. "You're still sweet, Daehyun." Mrs. Han replied with a chuckle.

"Of course, i'm always sweet unlike the others." Daehyun replied as he smirked at Luhan.

Luhan gave him a death glare but Daehyun only ignored him.

"What brings you here by the way?" Mrs. Han asked.

"I'm here to fetch Sooyoung. I want to spend this day with her." -daehyun

"Oh is that so? Where is she then?" -Mrs. Han

"She's preparing herself now."

Mrs. Han nodded in understanding, "Bring her back before 8pm, araseo?"

Daehyun smiled, "Ne, araseo."

"Wait, she's not going with you." Luhan snapped the conversation.

"I thought you weren't jealous?" Daehyun playfully smiled.

"Yeah I'm not. It's just that I don't trust you." -Luhan

Mrs. Han chuckled, "Luhan, let him with his cousin just today."

"E-eh?!" Luhan asked, clueless.

"Daehyun is going to China tomorrow to continue his study there so let him spend his last day here in Korea with his favorite cousin." -Mrs. Han

That statement made Luhan paused.

"You're going to China?" you snapped when you heard their conversation as you stepped out from your room. You're still on your usual clothes.

They faced you. Daehyun sighed, "Unfortunately, yes."

You remained silent and didn't say a word. "I thought you don't want to be there?" the sadness is in your words as you said that. He may be annoys you a lot yet he still important to you and he's your favorite cousin too.

"You're right I don't want to be there." Daehyun lowly replied.

"Then why are you still going there?" you asked.

"Let's save this topic later. Look at you, you still not ready. Come on, don't waste the time." -Daehyun

You glanced at you mom. She smiled.

Then you look over to Luhan. He also smiled and nodded, assuring you that he will be okay.

You smiled at them, "Okay. Wait for me Daehyun, I'll be back." you then run to your room.

Minutes later, you finally stepped out from your room, already dressed up.

"Ready?" Daehyun asked. You smiled and nodded.

You glanced at Luhan.

"Don't worry about him, I'm here to accompany him." your mom said. You smiled, "Dae."

"Shall we go?" -Daehyun

You smiled again and nodded. With that, both of you started walking.

"Enjoy your day." you heard Luhan whispered to you as you passed by him.

You smiled, "I will."

Luhan also smiled back.

---

Daehyun took you to a near mall in your town. This is actually your usual things whenever you're with him. To be honest, you miss this. You missed this a lot.

Both you and Daehyun explore the mall like you used to do with him before. The both of you brought the same printed shirt as a remembrance. You even went to a KTV room and sing along with Daehyun. You also played with him in the near Play House inside the mall.

After exploring the mall, you both decided to eat since you both already craving for food. Actually, it's already 3:00 in the afternoon.

"Did you enjoy what we did?" Daehyun asked while you both are eating.

He brightly nodded, "Of course!"

You smiled.

There was a long paused before you heard him spoke again, "I will surely miss this." it was only a whisper but it was also loud enough for you to hear it.

It made you stunned as you slowly looked up at him, "Can you just stay here in Korea?" you asked.

"Honestly, that's what I want but you know my parents. No one can change their minds if they already decided on it."

You silently sighed, *He's right.*

Daehyun is actually from a well-family because his father have a big business in China unlike your family. Honestly, you're not close with his parents. In other words, they didn't look at you or any of your family as relatives.

Daehyun was only child. He became close to your parents because he stayed at your place when he was child. His parents are busy on their business back then that's why he need to stay there. That incident gave your parents a hope to be okay with Daehyun's parents but they were wrong. After getting Daehyun back to them, they didn't contacted your parents anymore. They already cutted their connections between them and your family.

Luckily, Daehyun wasn't the same as his parents. He was totally a opposite of them that's why he's still close with your family and to you.

"Well I think that's good for you." you suddenly said.

"How can you be sure about that?" -Daehyun

"Because you're going back to study again."

"I don't want to study, we both knew that." -daehyun

"Daehyun, not all the girls are the same."

Daehyun froze. "I don't want to talk about that anymore."

"You should quit playing with the girls' hearts now. It seems like you're doing the same thing as her."

"Don't compare me to her." -Daehyun

"You still love her, don't you?"

"NO! She's not worth to love by me. Also, all girls are the same so stop saying they're not." -Daehyun

"Daehyun, do you hate me?" you asked.

"Mwo?! Of course not!"

"Then, are you saying that I'm the same as her?"

"What? Of course you're not!"

"But it already came out from your mouth. All girls are the same?"

"Except you. I already knew you so you're not counted."

You rolled your eyes, "Exactly what I want to pointed out. Try to know a girl and you'll see if she's sincere or not. Don't depend yourself from the past. Past will only hurt you the most."

"Let's change the topic." he snapped as he continued his food.

"Soon, you'll understand what I'm saying. I've learned it base on my experience. Myungsoo left me but another person came to catch me again and to give another color to my life."

"Luhan?"

You nodded.

"Well, you're just lucky to found one unlike me."

"Oh come on, Daehyun. Just open your heart again and you'll find the right girl for you too. Stop playing with their hearts, will you?"

"Sorry but I can't. That is the only thing that making me happy right now and I can't afford to let go my happiness."

You sighed, "I don't understand you Daehyun, I really don't. I hope you'll find her in China."

"Stop dreaming, cousin. It won't happen." he irritated said as he continued his food again.

You silently sighed as you stared at him, *I wish you to be happy again but how can you do that if you won't open your heart for others?* yu sighed again, *I can't believe you fell in love with that kind of girl. She doesn't deserved to be love by you. I hate her for doing this to you. A guy like you deserves to be happy, Daehyun.*

With that, you also continued your food.

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note

Daehyun won the poll so the voting is now closed. I've already finalize the whole plot. Don't worry, Daehyun's character will fit to be Qri's leading man. haha!

Please support me readers :)))

If you want to read the prologue, kindly click here --> http://koreangirl26site.weebly.com/afraid-to-love-again.html