A Day Together

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

   

   

A car suddenly stopped in front you and Luhan that made the both of you stopped on walking. Still, Luhan was holding your hand and it made you feel warm by his touch.

Suddenly, an old man stepped out from the car.

Who are you?” Luhan immediately asked as he stepped in front of you for safety.

*Is he a kidnapper? Oh no. Please no. I don’t want to die yet. I still want to—* your thoughts was interrupted when you saw the old man bowed at the two of you. You raised an eyebrow, *Okay? What is he doing?*

Young master and Miss, please get in. I will be your driver for today.” the man politely said.

You looked up at Luhan only to see him raising an eyebrow. “What are you talking about?” he asked confused.

Young master, your parents ordered me to give both of you a ride.” the man muttered. “No need for that. We’re not going back to the dorm anyways.” Luhan said.

Your parents were right! You’re going to tour this girl around here.” the man commented. “Excuse me?” Luhan raised an eyebrow.

Your parents told me that the both of you need a ride to wherever you two going.

And so? We don’t need you.

I know.

What?!” Luhan frowned.

The man pulled out something on his pocket. It was a key. He handed it to Luhan, “Here..

Luhan titled his head, “What’s that?

A key for happiness.

What?!

The man chuckled. He took Luhan’s hand and placed the key on his palm. “If you want to enjoy this day with this beautiful girl, accept this key to use the car. I’m leaving now. Please enjoy your day together Young master and Miss.” with that, the old man left the both of you dumbfounded.

Luhan’s gaze followed the man’s direction then went down to the key on his palm. *Seriously? My parents? Aish! They won’t stop teasing me.*

You looked up at Luhan only to see him staring at the key. “Your parents send us a car?” you asked.

He nodded, “Yeah. I think so.”

“I think that’s a good idea. I don’t want to walk any longer or my feet will hurt again. Come on, let’s just use the car.” you suggested.

Luhan nodded, “Okay. Let’s use it!” he then opened the car for you. You smiled, “You’re being gentleman nowadays. I’m glad and thanks for opening the car for me. I think I like the new Luhan.” you commented before hoped inside the car.

“Eh?!”

“Come on. Don’t waste the time.” you snapped, pointed at your wrist watch. “Right!” with that, Luhan closed the door for you then went to driver’s seat.

You’re being gentleman nowadays. I’m glad and thanks for opening the car for me. I think I like the new Luhan.

You’re being gentleman nowadays. I’m glad and thanks for opening the car for me. I think I like the new Luhan.

You’re being gentleman nowadays. I’m glad and thanks for opening the car for me. I think I like the new Luhan.

Your words kept playing on Luhan’s head that made him smiled even wider. Your eyes immediately caught it. “You’re even smiling now. I like to see your progress. I think we need to jump for the next step now.” you said.

Luhan turned to you, “Next step?” he ignored your first sentence because the last words you had said really caught his attention.

“I’ll tell you after this trip. For now, let’s enjoy ourselves first.” you said.

Luhan was curious about the next step that yoy were talking about but he chose to not to ask you anymore. He will just wait until this trip will end like what you’ve said.

With that, Luhan start the engine then droved off.

---

Luhan toured you around the town. It was a simple place but this is one of the special for you now. Not because this is the first place you explore in this country but because you’re happy right now.

Another reason is because of Luhan. He’s being different now from old Luhan you know before. From cold-hearted person to warm and gentle person. Yes, that’s the new Luhan.

The both of you also ate lunch there together then continued exploring the place again.

While the both of you walking around the town, two figures suddenly caught your eyes. Still, you continued walking but then stopped halfway.

You turned to the figures again. Your eyes widen after seeing one of your friends, it was Yoona. The more that shock you is, she was with Kai.

You tugged at Luhan’s shirt. It made Luhan stopped, “Wae?”

“Look.” you said while pointing at Yoona’s and Kai’s direction. Luhan followed your point, “Wait, isn’t that Kai and your friend?” he asked.

You nodded. “So?” you heard him asked without interest. You looked at him then rolled your eyes, “Aish! Come on, let’s follow them.” you said and was about to go but Luhan caught your wrist.

You stopped and looked back him, “What?” you asked, a little bit irritated. “If we’re going to follow them, do you we can enjoy this day?” he asked.

You made a paused on it. *Enjoy this day?* “You’re right! Let’s not follow those two then. Let’s just go to our own way.” you said.

After hearing your words, Luhan finally let go your wrist. He let out a sigh, “Good. Let’s go.”

The both of you started walking again until you tugged on his shirt again. “What now?” Luhan irritated asked as he turne to you. You wasn’t looking at him but to different direction. “Buy me an ice cream.” you said.

Luhan followed your gaze only to see you staring at the Ice Cream Parlor. “Wait, what are you? A kid?” he asked in annoyed tone.

You pouted, “Psh! I thought you’ve changed already. I guess I’m wrong.” you said then walked passed by him.

Luhan watched you walked away then sighed. He then went to Ice Cream Parlor to buy ice cream.

On the other hand, you kept on walking but suddenly stopped. You looked back. Luhan is nowhere to be seen. You frowned, *Where did he go? Did he leave me? Or did I leave him?*

Your eyes widen in horror, *Omo! How should I go back to the dorm? I’m not familiar with this place..*

Suddenly, a familiar figure caught your eyes. It was Luhan running towards you with 2 ice creams on the both of his hands.

“Here’s your ice cream.” he said as he handed one of the ice creams to you. You smiled, “How sweet of you Luhan.” you commented before getting the ice cream from his hand.

Luhan rolled his eyes, “I’m only sweet because I bought you ice cream. Tsk!”

You chuckled. “If I know, you want ice cream too.” you said then your ice cream. “No, I don’t.” he snapped.

“Tell that to the ice cream that you was holding right now.” you said then turned around to walk again. Luhan slowly gazd down to the ice cream on hand.

“Now, you realized.” you said while your back facing him. Instead of defending himself, Luhan just smiled. A smile with happiness.

With that, the both of you continued walking again. Until suddenly, you tugged on Luhan’s shirt for the 3rd time.

“What?” he asked with a frown.

You smiled, “Gomawo.” Luhan titled his head in surprised but then you continued,

“Thank you for giving me a tour in this place. Thank you for the ice cream also. I really enjoyed your company. To be honest, I don’t really like you because you’re only being rude around me. But now, I’m more than willing to be your friend. You’re not that bad that I know before. I’m glad you’ve changed. So... Friends?” you offered your hand for a handshake.

Luhan stared your hand for a moment, “I don’t like to be your friend.” he said.

You stared him, “Eh?”

He looked away, “We’re already bestfriends so no need to ask me to be your friend.” he said. You made a pause but then smiled, “Okay then! We’re now officially bestfriends!” you beamed.

Luhan rolled his eyes, “You looks like a kid.” he commented. You pouted, “I know I’m cute.” you said.

“What?” he gasped. You chuckled, “Nothing! Come on, let’s go there.” you beamed as you dragged him inside the shop of full of stuff toys.

“Woah! Luhan, look. A deer!” your eyes rounded as you took the deer stuff toy. Luhan raised an eyebrow, “So?”

“Tsk! What I mean is, this is you.” you muttered. “What? I’m a toy? And deer?” he asked in annoyed tone. You rolled your eyes, “You still didn’t get it. Just go and buy this for me.” you said.

“Mwo? Why me? Just buy it by yourself!” he said. “Psh! I don’t have money for this country so at least buy this one for me today. I’ll pay it later.” you said.

Luhan only raised an eyebrow. You rolled your eyes, “Whatever! Let’s just go back to the dorm. It’s getting late now.” you said then walk passed by him.

Luhan watched you walked away then gaze down to the stuff toy.

---

“Aish! Didn’t he get what I mean? I want that stuff toy because it reminds me of him. Duh? Tsk! I can’t believe he was dumb to not to notice that. Aish!” you started mumbling to yourself as you keeps on walking.

“Sooyoung!”

*Eh?!* you stopped as you heard someone called you. You looked back only to see Luhan running to you. “Why did you leave me like that?” he hissed.

You rolled your eyes, “I want to go back now.” you then turned around again.

“Wait!” you heard him called. You rolled your eyes but then turned back to face him, “What no—” your words were cut off as the deer stuff toy greeted you.

Luhan lightly put it down for you to see his face, “Take this.” he said. You only stared at him, still in surprise.

Luhan rolled his eyes, “Are you going to take this or not? I’ll throw it then.”

“Wait no! I’ll take it.” you snapped as you immediately took it from him. “Xie xie Lulu.” you said and smiled.

“Mwo? Lulu?” he asked in disbelief. “Oh! I mean Luhan. Lulu is name of this deer.” you explained. “Tsk! Come on, we still have to return the car to my parents.” he said then started to walk.

You followed, “Luhan, why did you bought this for me?”

“Because you said you like it and that’s not free. You’re going to pay for it when we get back to the dorm.” he said.

You pouted, “Okay. Okay.” *Psh! I thought you already realize what I mean...*

   

   

   

   

   

Author’s Note

Sorry for the slow update. I’m being lazy nowadays. But anyways, how this chapter go? Is it okay? Sorry if it is not satisfy you. Still, I hope you guys enjoy! :D

Also, thank you for all the comments. Those are giving me an energy to continue writing :))) Thank you also for all the subbies (new and old). I’m so glad that there are so many people reading this story. KAMDAHNIDA!

And if you guys are interested to see my completed, on-going, and even my UPCOMING stories, please visit my site @ koreangirl26 Site. Please also leave some comments there :)))