Feelings for him

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

   

   

“MWO?!” Luhan shouted as he suddenly stood up after hearing what you had said to him.

Now, everyone’s attention are now on him. You face-palmed yourself and slowly looked up only to see the face of your teacher. Her eyebrows furrowed as she narrowed her eyes to Luhan.

*This is bad...*

“Mr. Lu, what is your problem?!”

Before Luhan could reply, you snapped him. “Umm.. Seonsaengnim, mianhe. It’s my fault.” you apologized.

Luhan stared at you in disbelief. You just ignored him and looked at your teacher, “I was nagging at him that’s why..”

“Ms. Han and Mr. Lu, please get out of my class now!” the teacher ordered.

After hearing that, Luhan grabbed his bag and started walking out of the classroom. You lowered your head and followed him.

He was already walking at the corridor as you were walking behind him. He suddenly stopped and turned to you. He gave you a one unreadable look.

You gulped, *Aigoo! I don’t like how he was looking at me right now..*

“Follow me. We need to talk.” with that said, he continued walking. You lowered your head, *I bet he’s mad at me because of what our teacher did to us.* you sighed, *This is so hard for me..*

No choice, you followed him.

---

Both of you are now at the roof top. Your elbows are resting at the railing as well as his. The both of you were just staring at the scenery without saying a word. Only silence filled the atmosphere. You tried to start a conversation but whenever you open your mouth, no words wanted to came out from it so you just remained silent.

Suddenly, Luhan cleared his throat that breaks the silence. You turned to him but he wasn’t looking at you. He was still looking in front.

“About that girl,” he started. “Her name is Qri.” you reminded. “I’m not interested.”

“Eh?” This time, he turned to face you. “I’m not interested to her. I don’t like that girl.” he said.

“So, you hate her? Is that what you mean?” He let out a sigh then looked at the front again. “I don’t hate her either.” he replied.

“Then what are you trying to say now?” you asked, a bit irritated.

“What I mean is, I don’t like to talk to her. I don’t like to get closer to her. In short, I don’t want her to be my friend.”

“You’re so bad.”

“Mwo?

“She’s nice, you know. I think she likes you. You should give her a chance to be your friend.” you muttered.

“I think you still didn’t get it.” you heard him sighed as he said that.

You turned to him, “Then explain it to me.” Luhan turned to you, “Do you really want to know?”

You nodded.

He then held both of your shoulders and looked straightly to your eyes. Your heart started to beat faster than normal but you didn’t say a word instead you just stared back, waiting for him to speak.

“I don’t want to pick a girl just beacuse I want to fall in love. If she’s really the right girl that you were saying, then it will happen without me doing something.” he said.

You paused for a moment then removed his hands from your shoulders and went back to your position before. “And I think you still need to talk to her. You’ll never know if she’s the right one because on the first place, you already refused her chance to be the one.”

“I already told you, I don’t like that girl.” “Just give her a chance, okay?”

“I thought you’re smart and will understand what I’m trying to make you feel but I guess I’m wrong. Once I said I don’t like, that’s final.”

“But—”

“I don’t want to talk about it anymore. I’m going now.” he snapped and started to walk away.

“Luhan!” you called that made him stopped but didn’t looked back to face you. “I don’t want to be selfish but please think of this first. I’m not doing this because of our deal, I’m doing this because I want to help you. It’s only for your own happiness.”

He didn’t say a word and just comepletely leave you behind. You let out a sigh, “In that way, my feelings for you will slowly fade away..” you whispered.

That’s right! You already found out about your feelings for him. You realized it when you were on the school trip in China with Luhan. You’re being close to Luhan day by day that made your feelings for him grow even more. You tried to lie to yourself that you’re not in love with him but you was.

With that, you decided to just hide your feelings by your own self than anything else. You have two reasons on doing that. First, because you can’t lose the dare and the second one is you were afraid to know what he felt for you. You were afraid to get rejection.

Today, you met Qri and it happens that she’s the girl that Luhan saved in China week before. Maybe it’s a coincidence though you take this as a chance to continue helping Luhan how to fall in love. Though it will only give you pain in the heart, you don’t care. You will do everything just to finish the dare and makes Luhan happy. As of now, that’s what important to you. Aisde of that, there’s nothing more.

You sighed then pulled out your phone and started texting one of your friend.

to: Yoona

I can’t eat lunch with you guys today. I have somethinh important to do. Please tell about this to Yuri and Seohyun. Mianhe. I’ll eat lunch with you guys tomorrow, I promised.

from: Sooyoung

*At this moment, I want to have time alone. A time for myself to think..*

---

It was already lunch.

“Come on, let’s go to Sooyoung’s classroom.” Yuri said. “No need for that.” Yoona snapped.

“Eh?” Seohyun and Yuri stared at her in confusion.

“She texted me and she said she can’t eat with us today. She have something important to make.” Yoona explained.

Seohyun and Yuri nodded in understanding and with that, they headed to the canteen.

“Yoona!” Kai’s voice could be hear from the canteen’s door. Yoona looked up. A smile automatically formed on her face as she saw Kai waving at her to come over.

Yuri elbowed her, “Yah, what’s that smile for? Don’t tell me, you’re in love with him?”

“Omo! Does that mean, you already lose the dare?” Seohyun added.

Yoona quickly shook her head, “A-ani! I’m not in love, okay? Let’s just go. EXO are waitimg for us.”

Yuri rolled her eyes, “Psh! If you say so. Come on!” with that, the 3 of them walked towards EXO’s table.

Everyone already know about you and your friends being close to EXO since the trip to China started so they won’t surprised to see your friends with them anymore as well as you.

“Where’s Sooyoung?” Kris asked as he glanced at Luhan to see his reaction. Luhan looked away. Kris smirked, *I wonder what happened to them?*

“She’s busy so she can’t eat with us.” Yoona replied. “Okay, let’s just eat. Come on Yoona, sit next to me.” Kai offered.

Seohyun and Yuri gave her a glance. Yoona was about to reject Kai’s offer but she was too late. Kai already dragged her to sit next to him.

“Guys, look! The new student came.” Baekhyun said. All of them looked up even Luhan. He knew it was Qri that Baekhyun is talking about but he still looked up to make sure.

Qri met eyes with him. She smiled at him and waved a little as she passed by their table.

“Isn’t she’s beautiful? Do you think she will like me? She even smiled and waved at me.” Baekhyun beamed.

Chanyeol hit his bestfriend’s head, “Stop dreaming. She didn’t waved and smiled at you.” he muttered.

“Eh? Then to who?”

“To Luhan hyung. You see that too guys, right?” Sehun said. The others nodded except for Kris, Baekhyun and of course Luhan.

Kris has a smirk on his face while staring at Luhan with intetest. *It seems interesting now.. This will be exciting!*

“Luhan, did you know her?” Baekhyun asked.

Luhan didn’t reply and just shrugged then started his food. Baekhyun pouted then glanced at Qri’s direction. “She’s really pretty and she seems nice.” he commented.

“Stop fantasizing about the new student. Just continue your food.” Chanyeol hissed. Baekhyun turned to Chanyeol and smiled.

“What are you smiling at?” Chanyeol asked. “You’re so cute when you’re jealous.” with that, Baekhyun continued his food again.

“Jealous your face!” Chanyeol hissed and continued his food also.

The 3 girls giggled because of BaekYeol moments.

Luhan suddenly stopped on eating and took a glance at Qri. She was smiling and talking with some girls on the same table as her. She’s very lovely when you see her like that.

Luhan then broke his gaze from her and caught Kris looking at him. Kris smirked as if he was thinking about something. Luhan rolled his eyes then focus on his food again.

---

After the time of thinking, you finally decided to attend your next class since the lunch time was already ended. You tried yourself to focus on the class and luckily, you made it thought it’s a bit hard for you.

On your last class of this day, you suddenly received a text message from Luhan.

to: Sooyoung

Meet me after class at roof top.

from: Deer Lulu

After class, you did what Luhan said on his text message. You staightly went to the roof top and saw him there, already waiting for you.

You took a deep breath before you walked towards him. “Luhan..”

He turned to you, “You came.” You just nodded, “So, why do you want to meet me here?”

There was a pause before he speak again. “I’ve finally decided,

   

   

   

   

I’ll give her a chance..”

   

   

   

   

   

Author’s Note

No updates (maybe) for a week. I have midterm exams. I’ll update as soon as I can. Please understand. THANK YOU :D