Lu’s Mansion

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

 

 

 

---

You were very nervous being alone with Mrs. Lu. She looks beautiful yet scary at the same time.

The both of you entered the car at the parking lot then the car droved off. The ride was silent. Neither you nor Mrs. Lu wanted to open a conversation. That time, you already texted your friends about where were you right now so they won’t get worry.

Minutes later, the car finally stopped at the big mansion. As you stepped out from the car, your eyes rounded. *This must be their house. If I were Luhan, I’ll choose to stay here than the dorm.* you thought.

“Are you coming or not?” Mrs. Lu asked, snapping your thought. You looked at her then nodded, “Ne, I’m coming.” with that, you followed her inside the mansion.

*I wonder why did she bring me here?* that was the question on your mind as you glanced at Mrs. Lu.

Suddenly, you saw a man at the same age with Mrs. Lu. “Honey, you’re back.” he said to Mrs. Lu with a smile.

Mrs. Lu smiled back then nodded. *They’re so cute..* you thought.

Where’s Luhan?” Mr. Lu asked his wife. Mrs. Lu shook her head, “He doesn’t want to go with me and go back here.

I told you so.” Mr. Lu said. “But I brought someone.” Mrs. Lu snapped, gesturing your way.

Mr. Lu followed his wife gaze and spotted you behind her. “Who is she?” he asked as he looked at you. You bowed, “Ni hao! I’m Han Sooyoung. Third year student. One of the scholars of SM University. Lu-Luhan’s be-bestfriend.

*Aigoo! Why am I shuttering on that part?? Aish!* you cursed yourself.

Mr. Lu stared at you blankly then to Mrs. Lu, waiting for explanation. Mrs. Lu chuckled, “I’m surprised too but it’s true. I caught her with Luhan. The boys already knew about this.” she explained. Mr. Lu looked at you, “This is the first time Luhan caught with a girl. I thought he hates girls?” he asked Mrs. Lu.

*Right! He does hate girls but he doesn’t see me as one of them..* you pouted at that thought.

That’s what I also thought but I guess we’re wrong. If you was there and saw our son’s reaction when I tell him I’ll bring Sooyoung along with me. Oh my god, he said that he’s going with me instead of her. Our son already grown up now..” Mrs. Lu said, giggling.

You frowned, *What is she talking about? Luhan was only worried that we must get caught off guard if I’ll go with his mom. That’s all. Am I right?* you convinced yourself not to think too far.

Mr. Lu chuckled, “So, she’s special huh?” he said with an amused smile. Mrs. Lu nodded, “Yes, she really is.”

You wanted to join there conversation and explained that they were wrong but you don’t know how to explain it.

“Come on then. Let’s et lunch together.” Mr. Lu said in korean to you. *His accent is cute just like his wife.* you smiled then nodded. Mr. and Mrs. Lu smiled. With that, the 3 of you ate lunch together.

---

“Come on, I’ll show you Luhan’s room.” Mrs. Lu said after the lunch was finished. “Eh?” you titled your head to her.

Mrs. Lu turned to his husband, “I’ll show her around first.” she said. Mr. Lu nodded, “Sure. I still have something important need to finish today anyways.” he told us.

With that, Mr. Lu left. Mrs. Lu turned to face you again, “Let’s go.” You just nodded then followed her.

Both of you went upstairs until Mrs. Lu stopped in front of one of the room there. She carefully twisted the door knob and slowly entered the room as you followed.

“Come on, I’ll show you some pictures of Luhan.” she excitedly beamed as she get the photo albums in the drawer. She then sat on the bed as she gestured you to sit next to her. You did.

“Look at this. Isn’t he’s cute back in his childhood days?” she suddenly asked while pointing at the baby Luhan’s pictures.

*He’s still cute today though..* you thought unknowingly. You nodded, “Yes, he is.”

The two of you continuously scanned the photo albums and started to be comfortable around Mrs. Lu. She was actually a one cheerful mom. She talks a lot and smiled many times.

You looked at her and smiled, admiring her being cheerful. Just then, Mrs. Lu noticed you. “Wae?” she asked.

You snapped out your gaze and shook your head, “Ani. I was just remembered my mom from you because you two are the same. She loves to smile like you do.” you said and smiled a little.

“Wae? Didn’t you see your mom when you were in Korea?” she asked. You shook your head, “She’s in province and I can only see every summer.” you told her.

“But summer was nearly coming.” she said. You nodded with a smile, “Yeah. I can’t wait until summer came.” you said.

Mrs. Lu smiled at you, “You does really love your mom huh?” she snapped. You smiled even more then nodded, “Yes, I really do.”

Mrs. Lu sighed, “I wonder if Luhan loves me too. I guess ge doesn’t. If he does, he will choose to stay here with his parents. Right?”

You looked at her. You could feel the sadness on her voice and expression. Before you could say anything, your phone suddenly rang.

Both you and Mrs. Lu gaze down to your phone. You stared at the screen of your phone and saw Luhan as the caller.

“It’s Luhan, isn’t it?” Mrs. Lu asked. You looked at her then slowly nodded. “Don’t answer then.” she snapped. “Eh?”

Mrs. Lu fixed the photo albums then placed it back to it’s original place then said, “I’m still mad at him so don’t answer his call for me.” she explained.

You smiled at her, *She’s a bit childish. That one is different from my mom.* you simply nodded, “Okay. I won’t answer.” with that, you let your phone ring, not bothering to answer it.

Xie xie.” Mrs. Lu smiled. You smiled back.

With that, Mrs. Lu toured you around their mansion.

---

“Aish! Why aren’t she picking up? Did something happen between her and mom?” Luhan groaned at his room when you didn’t answer his call.

He already called you many times but the other line was kept ringing and then ended up with the service talking at the other line.

Luhan dialed your phone number again, wanted to give it a try once again. For the nth time, he failed.

With that, Luhan grabbed his jacket an went out his room then walked towards the main door.

“Hyung, where are you going?” Sehun called but Luhan already left. Kris smirked, “He’s going to get her.”

The others looked Kris in confusion. “He’s going to get his so called ‘bestfriend’.” Kris repeated. With that, the boys nodded then glance at the door.

---

Knock! Knock!

“Wait up!” Yuri shouted as she heard a knock from their dorm’s door. She then approached the door only to see Luhan there.

“Wh—” before she could finish her question, Luhan asked her instead. “Where’s Sooyoung?” he asked.

“Eh? I thought she were with your mom? Wait! So, she’s alone with your mom? You didn’t even go with her? What’s exactly going on?” she asked continuously.

Luhan didn’t bother to answer all her question and he stormed off, leaving Yuri hanging.

“Yah! Luhan, where are you going?!” she shouted that made Yoona and Seohyun approach her.

“What was that shout for?” Yoona asked. “Luhan just got here and asked where Sooyoung is.” Yuri replied. “I thought was with his mom?” Seohyun asked, confused.

“Yeah. That was also I thought. Come on, let’s ask EXO.” Yuri said and with that, the 3 went to EXO dorm.

---

“How did you get close to my son?” Mrs. Lu suddenly asked while you two are walking around the mansion which is made you stunned. Even you, you don’t know how to answer that question. Sure, you were close to Luhan but you can’t tell anyone about how the two of you started.

“Umm..” you trailed off, trying to think a right excuse but before you could say anything, a loud bang could be heard from the main door.

Both you and Mrs. Lu looked at the direction of the door from upstairs only to see a very familiar figure there.