Confess?

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

   

   

It was morning again. Luhan woke up on time as well as Kris.

“Do you made up your mind now?” Kris asked. Luhan stared at him and paused for a moment before he nodded, “Ne. I’ll confess to her later.”

Kris smiled, “Finally, you’re going to do the right thing.” he said. Luhan smiled, “Yeah. Just wish me luck.”

Kris stood up, “I don’t think I still need to do that but since you requested it, I will. So, goodluck Luhan.” he patted Luhan’s shoulder before he went from their room.

Luhan took a deep breath, “Yeah. Goodluck to me...” he whispered before he followed Kris outside.

---

On the other hand, you were already preparing yourself for school as well as your friends.

After an hour, all the 4 of you stepped out from the dorm.

You looked around, looking for someone. “Sooyoung, are you looking for someone?” Yuri suddenly asked. You looked at her, “Eh?” then you shook your head, “Ani.”

You looked around once more. You let out a sigh for relief. *Thank God, Myungsoo didn’t come.*

“Sooyoung?”

You turned to the direction of the voice. It was Qri. She was smiling as she approach you. “Uhh.. Qri.”

Your 3 friends looked at you worriedly. They worried about your feelings. They knew that you’re hurting everytime you see the girl that owns Luhan’s heart.

“Luhan texted me and he told me he can’t fetch me today. Umm.. Can I walk with you guys?” she asked.

Your 3 friends glanced at each other before they looked back at you again.

You smiled, “Of course, you can. Kaja!”

Qri beamed and nodded. With that, your friends didn’t say anything anymore and just silently walk behind you and Qri.

“Luhan told me aboit Myungsoo. He said Myungsoo is your ex-boyfriend and now he’s back. Are you with him again?” Qri suddenly asked.

You paused then shook your head, “Ani.” you replied ahortly.

“You know what? I could see that he was sincere to you.” Qri said again.

“I know.”

“Then why don’t you accept him again? You’ll be lucky if you got together with him again. You two looks good together.”

Yuri was about to join the conversation but Yoona held her back. “Qri doesn’t know anything. Always remember that.” she whispered to Yuri.

Yuri sighed, “Aish! How I wish she never appear in our lives.” he whispered. “But she already did.” Seohyun said.

The 3 of them remained walking behind you and Qri. They keeps theirselves calm and not to join the conversation or they will only make things worst.

On the other hand, you didn’t gave Qri another response on her statement. Actually, you doesn’t want to talk about Myungsoo and even Luhan at this moment. You wanted your mind to rest of thinking many things.

Just then, you finally arrived at your first class with Yoona. “Come on, Sooyoung.” Yoona called.

You nodded, “Ne.” you faced Qri, “I’ll go first. See you around.”

Qri smiled and nodded. With that, you entered the classroom with Yoona. “Gwenchana?” you heard Yoona asked you. You nodded, “Gwenchana.”

“Are you sure?” she asked once again. You only nodded.

Yoona was about to say something when someone’s arm suddenly wrapped around your shoulder. You looked up, “Uhh.. Myungsoo..”

He smiled, “Did you sleep well?”

*No, not really.* You forced a smile, “Ne.”

“That’s good to hear.” he said.

Yoona rolled her eyes, “Class will start anytime soon. We better go to our seats now.” then she left.

“Tss! She still mad at me.” Myungsoo said. “What would you expect?” you snapped.

Myungsoo pouted and sighed, “Well at least you’re not mad at me anymore, right?”

“Mwo?”

Myungsoo smiled and shook his head, “Nothing. Come on, let’s go to our seat.” then he dragged you to sit.

The teacher came just after the both of you sit on your respective seats.

---

Time quickly goes by. It’s now time for the 3rd subject. English is your favorite subject but this class is definitely not your favorite.

Still, you headed to your 3rd class with Myungsoo. Qri and Luhan was already there.

“Kaja?” Myungsoo asked.

You looked up and slowly nodded, “Ohh..”

The both of you entered the classroom and headed to your respective seats. As usual, Qri greeted you. You forcedly greeted back.

Myungsoo was facing you while he was sitting on his seat in front of yours. You gestured him to sit properly but he didn’t. He only keeps his eyes on you.

You lowered your head lightly, still not used to it. But at the corner of your eye, you could see that there’s someone also looking at you besides Myungsoo. It was Luhan.

*Aigoo! I’m going to die by their stares. Luhan stop that. You’re making it hard for me to forget my feelings for you..* you thought.

“Good morning class!”

Finally, the teacher came. Myungsoo fixed himself on his seat and focus on the teacher. That was a relief for you but Luhan’s stare at you didn’t stopped.

Still, you wasn’t looking back. You remained silent on your seat and tried your best to focus on the class.

Eventually, Luhan also focus on the class after some minutes of staring at you. You silently sighed in relief.

Soon, the class ended. It’s now time for lunch.

“Sooyoung, I can’t eat lunch with you today. I have something important to do. Mianhe.” Myungsoo said.

You shook your head, “Ani, it’s okay. I understand.” you replied and smiled. “Gomawo. So, I’ll go ahead now.” he said. You nodded then he left.

“Where is he going?” Qri suddenly asked. “He has something important to do. He can’t go with us.” you said.

“Come on, others must be waiting for us now.” Luhan interrupted.

Both you and Qri nodded. The 3 of you then left.

---

“Sooyoung, over here!” you saw Yuri waved at you. You looked up and smiled.

You, Luhan and Qri approach them. There are only 4 empty seats and the worst is, those are in one place. The first empty seat was beside Kris so you took it.

Unexpectedly, Luhan sat next to you and Qri next to him.

*Why did he sit next to me? Aish!* you nervously thought.

“Good thing, you wasn’t with that Myungsoo guy, noona. I really don’t like him with you.” Sehun spoken.

You only chuckled.

“Don’t be around him again, ne?” Sehun said once more. “I can’t.” you honestly replied.

All of them stared at you in surprised especially Luhan and even Kris.

“Wae? Don’t tell me, he’s your boyfriend again?” Sehun asked in panic.

You chuckled, “Ani.”

Luhan silently sighed in relief as Kris smiled. “They why?” Suho asked.

“Myungsoo and I were in the same classes so it’s impossible for me to be not around him.” you explained.

“Ohh.. I thought you accepted him again.” Sehun said. The others laughed at the maknae’s reaction.

“But I think Sooyoung is happy with Myungsoo.” Qri suddenly stated. All the attentions shifted to her.

“I don’t think so.” Yuri snapped. “Nado. I don’t think she’s happy with him.” Kris agreed. “Yeah, agree to them.” Sehun beamed.

“Yeah. She wasn’t.” Luhan suddenly said that made all of you remained silent and stared at him.

Luhan slowly gazed at you. He was about to ask you to have a talk with him but the noise around stopped him on doing so.

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! He’s so hot!” “That Sooyoung girl is so lucky!!” “IKR?! How I wish I have a guy like him to court me like that! Kyaa!”

That was all you heard around the canteen. *What exactly happening. Are talking about me?*

“Oh! Look, she’s here!” a girl pointed at you. “Me?” you pointed to yourself. “Yeah. Go to the quadrangle and find it by yourself.” the girl said as she gestured you to go.

You stood up and immediately went out from the canteen and did what the girl had said. EXO and the others followed you.

Then there he was, Myungsoo was playing guitar at the quadrangle. At first, he didn’t noticed you. Just then, he finally found your direction as a smile automatically formed on his face.

Myungsoo then started the song. It was a love song. Actually, your favorite song. He used to sing it to you before and this is one of the reason why you fall in love with him.

All you did was stared at him, not moving ang just watched him performing.

As the song ended, you heard the girls squealed because Myungsoo is now slowly walking towards your direction. Still, you wasn’t moving but your eyes wouldn’t leaving him.

Right at this moment, Myungsoo is now in front of you. He looked at you straightly in the eyes. You stared back.

“Sooyoung, I know you still mad at me. I know I hurt you once and I won’t let it happen again, ever. I know that I’m confusing you by my sudden appearance but if only you know, I’ve been waiting for this to happen. I’ve been wating to back with you again. And now that I’m here again, I don’t want to lose this chance, I don’t want to lose the only girl that owns my heart. I don’t want to lose you again.” he paused then,

   

   

   

“Han Sooyoung, will you be my girlfriend... again?”