Jealous

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

   

   

Author’s Note

OMG! Readers, I’m sorry for the super late update. I’m very busy with school and our final exams are also coming so I’m still busy ATM. Please bear with my slow updates and sorry again.

ANYWAYS, here’s an update. I hope you guys enjoy my update. Till next time :)

   

   

   

   

   

“You know how to commute?” you asked Luhan as the both of you sat side by side at the end of the bus.

“Yes.” Luhan shortly replied.

“How come?”

Luhan faced you as he raised an eyebrow, “Is it hard to believe? Why? Is it because I came from a well-family?” he sounded serious.

You refuse his eyes as you looked away and faced the window instead, “Ani. I-I was just asking.” you lowly replied.

Luhan silently sighed as he gently took your left hand using his right hand. It made you faced him again.

“Don’t worry about me. This won’t be hard for me since my parents let me be independent because they didn’t want me to depend on them. Well I guess it really helps. It won’t be hard for me to stay here with you.” he gently squeezed your hand and smiled.

That made you feel relieved. You smiled back and nodded.

Minutes later, both you ang Luhan finally out from the bus. You both walked on the way to the nearest market.

Just like what Luhan said, it turned out good. You didn’t hear any cuss, protest or anything from Luhan in the whole time at the market. He actually help you a lot by buying the ingredients.

After that, you both went back to your home.

---

“Omma, we’re back!” you called as you opened the main door.

“BABY!~” a voice said out loud as someone suddenly hugged you. “I miss you. Why didn’t you tell me you’re here already? Tsk!”

Luhan frowned as he saw a guy hugging you. Without a second, Luhan pushed the guy off of you. “What do you think you’re doing?”

The guy raised an eyebrow at Luhan then looked at you with a confused expression. You were about to explained it when Luhan spoke again.

“Who are you to just hug my GIRLFRIEND like that? And what are you doing here in my GIRLFRIEND’s house?” -Luhan

The guy chuckled but suddenly smirked as he wrapped an arm around you. He lean in to you and whispered, “Just ride on.”

Then the guy faced Luhan, “Wae? Who cares if she’s your girfriend? She wasn’t married with you yet so I can still stole her, right baby?” he smiled sweetly at you.

You glared at him, “Oppa!” you whined. The guy only smiled.

“Oppa?!” Luhan gasped in disbelief.

“Wae? Don’t tell me, she didn’t call you ‘oppa’?” the guy said with a smirk.

You face-palmed yourself, *Aigoo. This is crazy..* you glared at the both of them, “Stop this, will both of you?! Aish!” you removed the guy’s arm around you and turned around as you walked towards the kitchen.

The guy was about to follow you but Luhan held him back by his arm. The guy faced him raising an eyebrow. Luhan glared at him, “Back off, she’s mine.” then he followed you first.

The guy watched Luhan’s back as a playful smirk formed on his face.

---

“Did you see Daehyun?” your mom asked as you reached the kitchen.

You sighed, “Yeah and I think he’s out of his mind right now. He’s crazy.”

Your mom gave you a confused look. You sighed once again, “He wants to play again.” you said.

Your mom chuckled, “You should use to that. That’s his hubby, remember?”

“I know but—”

“Oh Luhan!” your mom snapped as Luhan popped behind you. You looked at him and saw a poker face on him. You were about to approach him but Daehyun suddenly appeared, “Eomonim, can I help?” he asked as he winked at your mom to give a hint.

Your mom got the hint already as she replied, “Sure.” then she smiled.

“I’ll help too.” -Luhan

You stared at him in disbelief, “You know how to cook?”

“What do you think of me? I can do mamy things that you didn’t know I can.” -Luhan

“Are you sure, Luhan?” -your mom

“Dae.” -Luhan

“Okay, let’s start eomonim.” -Daehyun

You rolled your eyes, “Whatever. I’ll just wait at the living room.”

“I’ll go with you then since this guy will help eomonim already.” Daehyun said as he pointed at Luhan.

“Mwo?! Andwae!! You can’t go near her! Don’t you hear what I’ve said?! She’s MY GIRLFRIEND! And also, I have a name, it’s Luhan.”

“And so what?! I don’t care!” -Daehyun

You held a hand up, “Stop both of you! Just go and help omma. I don’t want to talk to the both of you right now. I want to rest for a moment.” with that, you left.

Luhan glared at Daehyun as Daehyun just smirked at him.

“Ehem.” your mom interrupted.

They both looked at her. “Mian.” Luhan apologized. “I’m sorry eomonim. Don’t worry, I’ll help.” Daehyun said.

“I will too.” Luhan said as he walked over to your mom and started helping.

---

After preparing the food, your mom called you to come over for lunch. You did as you sat on your usual place.

Just then, both Daehyun and Luhan making a war because of the seat next to you.

“I got it first so find yours.” -Daehyun

Luhan glared at him, “So? I’m her boyfriend so I think I’m the right one to sit there.”

“I don’t care and no one cares.” Daehyun said and was about to sit but Luhan held him back by his arm, “I won’t let you sat next to my girl.”

“Who are you to order that to me?” -Daehyun

You suddenly stood up that made him stopped and stared at you. “I hate the noise. I’ll just next to mom.” with that, you walke over and sat next to your mom across your usual seat.

Your mom looked at the two, “Now, seat sideby side.”

Without a choice, both Luhan and Daehyun obeyed what your mom had said.

Silence filled the room.

“Er.. Where’s Minwoo by the way?” Daehyun broke the ice.

“He went on a date with Tia.” your mom replied.

“Woah! That kid is really grow up now.” Daehyun said chuckling.

Daehyun and your mom continued their conversation as both you and Luhan silently eat the food.

Moments later, lunch finished.

“I’m off first. I still have to fully unpacked my things.” Luhan lowly said then went off.

As Luhan disappeared, Daehyun burst into laughter as your mom giggled. You glared at them before walking out and stayed at the living room.

---

You let out a sigh as you rested your back and your head on the couch while staring at the ceiling.

*So tiring....*

“I like that boy..” you heard a voice said as you felt a weight sat next to you.

You turned to your side and saw Daehyun with the same position as you. You frowned, “What are you saying?”

He faced you, “That Luhan boy, I like him that Myungsoo.”

You straightened, “Can you explain it well? I don’t understand.”

He sat straight also then poked your nose, “You’re still the slow Sooyoung I know. Tss.”

You snapped his arm, “Don’t touch my nose. Psh!”

“Tss! Don’t you miss me? You didn’t even return the hug earlier. I’m mad.” then he pouted.

You rolled your eyes, “Psh! You looks like a kid when you pout. Come here, oppa.” then you hugged him.

He smiled and hugged you back, “I miss my baby.” then he ruffled your hair.

“Don’t call me that. I’m not a baby anymore.” you whined.

“Whatever. You’re still oppa’s baby.”

You chuckled, “And you’re still my naughty oppa.”

He chuckled, “I know.”

“I miss you too, oppa.” You smiled at the hug.

Just then, Luhan suddenly popped on the scene. He was frowning at you.

“Luhan..” you whispered. “Eh? He’s here?” Daehyun asked.

You tried to break the hug but Daehyun didn’t let you, “Let him see us like this. He will explode anytime because of jealous.” Daehyun whispered to you. Luhan didn’t take it anymore as he walked out.

“Oppa, let me go.”

He did with a smile. You gave him a look, “I hate you.”

“I know.” he replied with a chuckle.

You rolled your eyes, “You’re making things worst. You should go home now. Psh.” you said.

“Sirrheo! I want to stay here.”

“Aish! Just go, will you? Palliga!” you then pushed him away.

He rolled his eyes, “Araseo. I will go but walk me out.”

“Okay. Kaja.” you stood up then walk him out.

You saw Luhan outside as you walk Daehyun out. Luhan also saw the both of you but he looked away like he’s really going to explode because of jealous.

“See? He’s jealous.” Daehyun whispered to you. You rolled your eyes, “Whatever! Just go home! Palli!” you said a little bit loud so Luhan will hear that you’re pushing him to go.

“I will. I will.” Daehyun lean in then kissed your forehead sweetly, “Bye baby. I’ll visit you again tomorrow.” he smiled at you.

He gave Luhan a smirk before walking away. You stared at his back in disbelief, *Oppa, I’ll kill you when I see you again. Aish.*

You turned to Luhan and he was staring back but he quickly looked away and started to walk away. You run to him and grabbed his arm to stop him. “Luhan, wait.”

He stared back at you, “What?!”

“Are you mad at me?” you asked.

“No.” he simply replied then was about to leave again but stopped when you spoke again.

“Are you jealous with Daehyun oppa?”

He faced you again with sharp eyes. You felt scared because of his stares. “Oppa? Seriously, Sooyoung. Who’s he?”

“Tell me first that you’re jealous then I’ll tell you.” you challenged.

“Mwo?! Why would I? I’m not jealous okay?” he snapped.

“Really?”

“Yes.”

“So.. I can go out with him tomorrow?” you asked.

“What?! No way! I won’t you go with him!”

“Wae? You’re jealous?”

“No, I’m not! I just don’t like that guy.”

“Don’t worry, he’s nice. Since you’re not jealous and I already told you that he’s nice, I can go with him tomorrow.” you turned around and was about to go back but you heard him exploded like a bomb.

“ARASEO! I’M MAD BECAUSE OF HIM! I’M MAD WHEN I SEE HIM HUGGING YOU AND YOU HUGGING HIM BACK! I’M MAD WHEN I SAW THAT HE KISSED YOU ON THE FOREHEAD. I’M MAD BECAUSE YOU CALLED HIM ‘OPPA’ UNLIKE ME. I’M MAD BECAUSE I’M JEALOUS! I’M FREAKING JEALOUS, SOOYOUNG! Now, happy? I already spill it. Aish! I can’t believe I’m doing this..” he said as he turned around to walk away again.

You turned around and saw him already walking away. A playful smile formed on your lips then you said with a low tone but loud enough for him to hear that made him stopped,

   

   

   

“I can’t believe you’re jealous with my cousin.”