I Miss You

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

   

 

“Are you sure with your decision?” Qri asked Luhan as they out of the school.

Luhan paused for a moment before he replied to her. “Yes. I think this is better. I need enough time to finalize my decision. I need enough time to think for the mean time. I don’t want to ruin anyone’s relationship. I don’t Sooyoung to get confuse if I confess. A vacation in China is the best for me at this moment.”

“Do you really think that Sooyoung doesn’t have feelings for you?” -Qri

“She already have Myungsoo and he’s the one she love.”

“Are you sure, Luhan?”

Luhan stared at her in confusion. “Eh?”

Qri shook her head and silently sighed, “I guess you really need enough time to think and finalize all this. I hope you’ll get the right conclusion soon.”

“Come on, let’s get a taxi to go to the airport.” -Luhan

“Aren’t you going to bid your goodbye to them?”

“I already did. At first, EXO disagreed but they can’t stop me on doing this. Kris also wanted me stay here and to fight for Sooyoung but I told him that I need time to think aboit confessing. Besides, I’ve already decided this. My family also expected me to stay with them this sembreak.”

“How about Sooyoung? Aren’st you going to say goodbye to her?”

Luhan shook his head, “I don’t want to. I can’t see her before I leave. If I did, I don’t think I can still go to China.” Qri just silently sighed.

“TAXI!” Luhan called as he saw a taxi coming. Both Luhan and Qri get in the taxi. With that, it departed.

---

“This is the last time that we’re going to see each other. Do you want to go out with me today?” Luhan asked as their airplane landed in China.

Qri smiled and shool her head, “No, there’s no need. If we did that, I don’t think I can still let you go.”

“Are you sure?”

Qri nodded and smiled, “Hmm. Can I just hug you for the last time, Luhan?”

Luhan smiled and slowly nodded. With that, Qri stepped closer to him and hugged him tightly. “Gomawo.” Qri whispered.

They stayed like that for a moment until Qri broke the hug. “I wish you goodluck for whatever your decision is. Goodbye, Luhan.”

With that, Qri slowly turned back and walked away. Luhan watched her back with a silent sighed. *I wish you goodluck too for your love life. And also for me, I hope I’ll get my decision here in China.*

Luhan ride a taxi on the way to his home. In just an hour, he finally reached their mansion.

Welcome home, Luhan!

Luhan taken a back by the sudden voice. It was her naughty mom. He looks around, “What’s with this?

You’re back so I prepared all your favorite foods.” Mrs. Lu beamed.

Your mom is really excited to see you again. We’re glad that you decided to have a vacation here during your sembreak.” Mr. Lu suddenly appeared behind his mom.

Again, Luhan taken a back by that. “Yah, how long did you stay behind mom?

Hmm.. About half an hour?

Luhan rolled his eyes, “Yeah. Whatever! Let’s just eat.

Didn’t you bring Sooyoung?” -Mrs. Lu

That question made Luhan stopped. He slowly turned to his parents but looked away immediately. “I’m hungry. Let’s eat.” that was all he said and went for a seat.

Mr. and Mrs. Lu glanced at each other then to Luhan. Slowly, they followed their son at the dining area.

Did something happened between you and your girl?” -Mr. Lu

Luhan paused, “She’s not my girl.” then he continued his food.

Mr. and Mrs. Lu glanced at each other once again. This time, they didn’t ask Luhan anymore about you. They could feel that Luhan has a problem and he doesn’t want to share it at this moment.

---

“Kris, did you know where’s Luhan? Qri suddenly disappeared. Is she with Luhan?” you asked as you make a phone call with Kris.

“Didn’t you know?” -Kris

“Know what?”

“Qri went back to China.”

“What? How’s Luhan then?”

“Uh-oh.. Umm.. Actually, Luhan went to China too but—”

You didn’t let Kris to finish his sentence. After you heard him said that Luhan and Qri went to China together, you already ended the phone call.

It feels like you’ll get a sick anytime. Seems like there’s a knife stabbing your heart. Your tears fell down from your eyes all of a sudden.

“Sooyoung?”

You quickly wiped your tears aa you heard that familiar voice. You turned around and saw Myungsoo walking towards you.

He hugged you. “Myungsoo..” you whispered.

“I don’t want to leave. I wanted to stay with you this sembreak.” -Myungsoo

“What are you saying, Myungsoo?” you asked, confused.

“My parents wanted me to go to Japan and spend my whole sembreak with them.” You broke the hug and stared at him, “Then go to them.”

“Sooyoung, I don’t to leave you anymore. I don’t want to go far from you.”

“Myungsoo, it’s not like you’re going there forever. You’re still coming back, right?”

Myungsoo nodded.

You smiled, “Then go there. Your family must be expecting you to come.”

“Can you come with me, Sooyoung?”

That question made you paused. But you still answered it, “You know I can’t. Just like your family, my mom is also expecting me to come back to our home town.”

“Then, can I come with you?”

You held his both hands, “Myungsoo, your family is waiting for you there so you shouldn’t let them wait for nothing.”

Myungsoo sighed, “But I don’t want to be separated with you again..” he whispered.

“You’ll be staying there during sembreak only and besides, we’re going to see each other again after sembreak, right?”

Myungsoo stared at you for a moment. “But the flight is tonight already.”

“I’ll go with you up to the airport then.”

Myungsoo smiled, “Cheongmal?”

You smiled and nodded.

That night, you did as you promised to him. You went to airport with him to at least you’re the one he saw for the last time before he went off.

---

“Where did you guys plan to go this sembreak? Are we going to our vacation house again?” Yuri asked as the 4 of you were inside the dorm.

They’re not mad at you anymore. They just understands you since you were their friend.

“I can’t. I want to go back to our home town.” you stated.

“Eh? I thought you only going there during summer?” -Yoona

“I just want to see my mom. I miss her already..” -you

Seohyun was about to ask you another question but Yuri already gave her a hint to not to do it. “Okay. I hope you have fun there. Your mom must’ve miss you too.”

You just nodded and smiled.

On the next day, you prepared all your things on going back to your home town. Honestly, you’ve really miss your province, your mom and your younger brother there.

---

“Omma!” you called as you finally arrived at your place. You saw your mom cleaning the surroundings, outside the house.

She looked up and an automatic smile formed on her face as she saw you. “Sooyoung-ah!”

You run to her and immediately gave her a tight hug. She hugged you back, “What brings you here all of a sudden.”

“I miss you, omma.” you silently whispered. “Nado.” you heard her replied as she patted your back.

She was about to break the hug but you stopped her, “Let me hug you for a moment.” as you said that, a tear suddenly fell from your eye.

Your mom already feel your problem. She is your mom, what would you expect?

Minutes later, the both of you broke the hug. Just in time, you wiped your tears so your mom won’t get worry.

“Where’s Minwoo?” you asked.

“He’s inside and he have visitor with him.” your mom replied with a smile.

You smiled back, “I want to see him.” Your mom nodded and the both of you went inside the house.

You saw Minwoo at the living room with a girl. Minwoo noticed you immediately, “Noona!” he stood up and quickly gave you a hug.

You chuckled, “Minwoo..”

“I miss you, noona.”

“Yah, your visitor is staring at us.” you snapped.

With that, Minwoo quickly let you go. You chuckled by his reaction.

Minwoo approached the girl and bring to you, “Noona, this is Tia. My girlfriend. Tia, she is my older sister. Sooyoung noona.” he introduced.

Your eye widen, “Your g-girlfriend? Omo! You grow up now.” you commented.

Minwoo rubbed the back of his head shyly. “Yah, you’re blushing.” you said.

“Noona!” he whined.

You chuckled and faced Tia, “Hello! I’m Sooyoung, Minwoo’s sister.” you waved a little.

“Annyeong haseyo! Tia-imnida. Minwoo’s g-girlfriend.” she politely bowed.

You chuckled, “Aigoo! You’re stammering. Don’t be nervous, I won’t bite. Besides, you’re already my younger brother’s girlfriend so act naturally around me. Also, just call me unnie.”

Tia smiled, “Ne, unnie..”

You smiled, “That’s good to hear.” you turned to Minwoo, “Go and accompany her. I’ll unpack my things on my room first.”

“Ne, noona. Kaja, Tia!” then they both went back to their seats ans continued their business.

“Come on, I’ll help you.” your mom said. You smiled and nodded. But before you could completely go inside your room, you glanced back at Minwoo and Tia.

You saw them happily talkning with each other. *Can I be happy like them too?*

With that, you started unpacking your things on your room with the help of your mom.

While you were unpacking, you suddenly saw the deer stuffed toy that Luhan gave to you. You stared at it for a moment.

Suddenly, you felt warm around your body. You looked up and realized that your mom is already hugging you.

“Omma..” a tear fell down to your cheek.

“If you have a problem, you can always share it to me. I’m always ready to listen.” - your mom

With that, you told her everything.

---

Mom, what are you doing?” Luhan asked his mom as he saw her at the living room.

Ohh.. I was just checking our photo albums. Come here, join me.” Luhan nodded and sat next to her.

Look, you’re so cute here.” Mrs. Lu said with a giggle as Luhan smiled at his picture.

Look, Luhan! You have many deer stuffed toy around you. You looks like a deer here also. So cute..

That picture made Luhan stunned. He just stared at the picture with no reaction. He suddenly remembered you.

Mom,” he finally started. Mrs. Lu turned to him, “Hmm?

Why there are stuffed toy around me at that picture and why they’re all deer?

Mrs. Lu raised an eyebrow, “Wait, don’t tell me you didn’t know what’s the ‘Lu’ on your name means?What?

Mrs. Lu rolled her eyes, “Lu means deer. You should always remember that. Aish!

*Lu means deer?*

:: flashback ::

“Why deer?” Luhan finally spoke, breaking the silence.

You turned to him, “Eh?!”

“Of all the stuff toys there, why did you like deer the most?” he asked. You paused then replied him a question, “Before I answer that, can I ask you something?”

He just nodded.

“Do you know the meaning of your name?” you asked. He simply shook his head.

“Well, the answer for your question is, I chose deer because this remind me of someone.” you stated. “Who?” he asked with curiousity.

You smiled and stood up, “I need to sleep now. You too.” with that, you started to walk. Confused, Luhan only watched you walk away but you suddenly stopped halfway though you didn’t looked back. Your back was only one facing him.

And then you spoke, “Try to search for the meaning of your name. Everyone’s names have different meanings so try to know yours. Good night.” with that, you finally went upstairs then entered your room.

:: end of flashback ::

“Aish! I’m so stupid!” Luhan cursed as he stood up. Mrs. Lu stared at him in shock. “Yah, what’s with you?

Luhan held his mom’s hand, “Mom, book me a plane ticket to go back to Korea.

What?!

Mom, I need to go nack to Korea. I need to see Sooyoung.

Psh! You should’ve told me that you wanted to see her so I’ll stop queationing you already. Aish!” Mrs. Lu pulled out her phone, “Hello? I need a plane ticket to Korea. Yeah, tonight. Okay, bye.

Mom?

You have a flight tonight.

Luhan immediately gave her mom a hug. “Xie xie, mom. Xie xie.

Mrs. Lu chuckled, “Psh! Just do your best to get your girl. I wantes to see you with her when I visit you to Korea. Understand?

I will mom, I will. I don’t want to lose her ever again.

I know. Go and packed your things now. I’ll just tell about this to your dad later.

Luhan nodded and went upstairs to pack his things. After packing, he dialed Kris’ number.

“Kris, I need your help. Is Sooyoung there? Ani? Where’s she then? Their home town? Is she with Myungsoo? Okay, okay. Wait, did you know their exact adress? Can you ask it to Yuri, Yoona or Seohyun? Please, I need your help. I need to see Sooyoung. Okay, I’ll wait for you to send the adress. Thank you.”

---

Morning came, you woke up early to clean the surroundings. This is actually your usual thing to do whenever you’re staying at your home town.

“You want me to help you?” you heard your mom asked as she went out from the house.

“Ani. I’m fine. Just take a rest inside. I already cook breakfast. It’s on the table.” you said.

“Are you sure?”

You nodded, assuring her. She smiled, “Okay then. Just go inside if you get tired.” she said. You nodded then she went back inside.

While you were cleaning outside, in front of the house, you suddebly noticed a pair of foot a bit far from you. It made you stopped on cleaning as you slowly lifted your head.

You froze.

You’re now seeing the person you’ve miss so much. The person that owned your heart. The person that giving you pain yet giving you weird feelings at this moment. That person is just a centimeters away from you right now.

It was Luhan. He have luggage with him that made you confused. He was straightly staring at you as you stared back. The both if you stayed like that for some seconds until Luhan finally made his way towards you.

After some seconds, he’s now in front of you. The moment he made the last step, Luhan pulled you into tight hug.

You were surprised but you still forced yourself to speak though it’s only a whisper. “Luhan..”

But then you heard him said,

   

   

   

“Bogoshipo...”

   

   

   

   

   

Author’s Note

I posted a new story entitled ‘A Bacon’s Revenge’. Click here to visit :)

To all my filipino readers, if you guys have time, kindly visit my friend’s fic. Kindly click here.

To all my readers, please also check her other fic written in english here.

KAMSAHAMNIDA! Till my next update! ~_^