In Love

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

   

   

"LUHAN!" you shouted as you stormed to him. He was lying on the floor as the corner if his lips is bleeding.

"Gwenchana?" you asked while trembling.

"Don't worry. I'm okay." he replied as he tried to stan up. You helped him as you held him on his arm.

To surprised you, you saw Myungsoo stormed towards Luhan to punch again but you immediately stopped him by grabbing his arm.

"Please stop. Don't hurt him. He didn't do anything. It was all my fault. Hurt me if you want but please stop hurting him.." you said as you cried.

Myungsoo loosen as he heard your words. "Wae? Sooyoung, wae?! You know I can't hurt you. I believed that it wasn't your fault. Don't blame yourself. It was all this bastard fault!" he glared at Luhan, "You bastard!" he was about to punch him again but you stopped him again by hugging him.

"Please Myungsoo.. Don't hurt him.." you sobbed.

"Do you really love him huh?" Myungsoo asked in a low tone yet angry voice.

"Yes, I do. I love Luhan." you honestly replied.

Slowly, Myungsoo put down his arm as he removed your arms from his waist. He turned around and walked away without a single word.

You watched his back as he walks away. You bet he was crying. He was hurt but you can't do anything about this anymore. You can't love him back anymore. He's not the person in your heart anymore.

"Gwenchana?" you felt Luhan's hand held yours.

You turned to him, "I'm okay but he's not." you're referring to Myungsoo.

"I'm sorry.." you heard him said.

You shook your head, "You don't have to say sorry. I know that this will happen."

Luhan held both of your shoulders as he makes you face him. He carefully wiped your tears. He then hugged you, "Everything will be alright soon." he softly said.

You nodded, "I hope so.."

---

The next day, you decided to talk to Myungsoo again but you can't do that anymore. He's already gone. Myungsoo went back to Japan immediately.

Though Myungsoo left a letter for you. You've got it from one of your teacher.

to: Han Sooyoung

I love you. That's what I feel for you but I think we're not meant for each other. Our love story doesn't have a happy ending like how the story has. I kept thinking that this is only a nightmare but it was true. You're no longer belong to me because you were belong to him. I'm sorry for breaking your heart before. I'm sorry for leaving you before without a word. Also, please tell to Luhan that I'm sorry for what I've done to him. I'm sorry for saying that it was all his fault. Whether I like it or not, I know that it was all my fault. From the beginning, I'm the one who caused this. My heart break, I'm the one who caused to happen this to me. It was really my fault.

Again, I'm sorry for everything. Sooyoung, I still love you. It will be heart for me to forget you so I won't do that. I won't forget you but I will do my best to move on. It will take so long but I won't stop moving on. I hope you won't forget me too, Sooyoung.

Please forgive me for all I did to you. Sorry again and be happy.

PS: Don't cry after reading this.

from: Kim Myungsoo

All of a sudden, a tear unknowingly escaped from your eyes.

"He said, don't cry." Luhan suddenly said who's currently sitting next to you as he was staring at Myungsoo's letter that you were holding.

You faced him, "I can't help it."

Luhan reached your face and wiped your tears, "I'm glad he easily accepted the truth." he said.

You smiled, "Yeah. I'm glad that he understands." you said.

Luhan gave you a warm hug, "I can now have you all by myself." he whispered.

You smiled, "Nado."

Luhan released you from the hug. He gaze at you as he lean closer, "Saranghae." he whispered and gave you a sweet kiss on the lips. You smiled on the kiss as you warmly kissed him back.

*Nado, Saranghae Luhan.* you thought.

"OMO!"

Both you and Luhan parted as you both heard someone gasped.

"Yah, hyung! What are you doing with noona?" Sehun asked as he pointed at his hyung.

"Yah, why are you reacting like that? Did you like Sooyoung?" Seohyun suddenly appeared.

"Of course, I like Sooyoung noona." -Sehun

"Mwo?! I hate you!" Seohyun said then hit Sehun on his arm a couple of times.

"Yah, stop it! You're hurting me!" -Sehun

"I don't care!" Seohyun said as she continued hitting him.

"Yah, I said stop it!" -Sehun

"Whatever!" -Seohyun

Luhan glanced at you and smiled. You smiled back and nodded. He took your hand and immediately run with you.

Both Sehun and Seohyun weren't noticed the both of you since they were busy on their own business.

You and Luhan stopped when you both finally far away from Sehun and Seohyun.

You laughed, "hahaha. That was fun!" you said between your laughs.

Luhan laughed along, "Yeah." then suddenly, he stopped laughing as he lean closer to you. "Shall we continue our business?" he whispered.

You giggled and nodded. He was about to lean closer and closer but again, someone interrupted.

"This is our place so please find another place to continue that."

Luhan face-palmed himself. You took a glance on the person who spoke. You were surprised to see Kris and Yuri while their hands are intertwined.

Luhan glared at him, "You're wrong timing."

Kris chuckled, "You both are in a wrong place. This is OUR place." he said as he glanced at Yuri.

Yuri just smiled shyly.

Both you and Luhan rolled your eyes. Luhan took your hand once again and walked away along with you.

"Aish! I hate this!" Luhan suddenly stopped. You just chuckled at him.

"Let's just continue here then." he said as he pouted. You chuckled even more.

"Stop laughing at me." he lean closer but then again, someone interrupted.

"Luhan hyung!" -Kai

"Oh.. Sooyoung.." -Yoona

Luhan glared at them.

"What are you guys doing here at the corridor?" -Kai

"Nothing." Luhan coldly said as he pulled you to walk with him again.

You chuckled.

He narrowed his eyes to you then looked around. "There's no students around. I'm going to do it now."

Before he could go closer to you, EXO came to interrupt the scene.

"Luhan, Sooyoung!" Xiumin greeted as well as the others.

Luhan only rolled his eyes on them. "I hate you all!" he hissed.

"Woah! Woah! What's going on here?" Kris suddenly came along with Yuri, Kai, Yoona, Seohyun and Sehun.

Luhan glared at them, "You're asking me why? BECAUSE ALL OF YOU KEEPS INTERRUPTING MY MOMENT WITH MY GIRLFRIEND! Aish!"

"MWO?!" they all said in unison.

"Who's your girlfriend, hyung?" -Sehun

"Yeah, who's the unlucky girl?" Baekhyun asked with a chuckle.

"See it with your own eyes." after Luhan said that, he pulled you to him until both if your lips met.

Your eyes widen.

All their jaws dropped except for Kris, Yuri, Yoona and Seohyun. The 4 of them are just grinning.

Luhan bit your bottom lip. His eyes were closed while yours are fully open but it went closed eventually and warmly kissed him back.

The both of you were kissing passionately in front of everyone. They're all the witness of the kiss that showing how the both of were in love with each other...

   

   

   

   

   

Author’s Note

This is not the end of the story. There will be special chapters for:

1. Myungsoo

2. Kai and Yoona

3. Kris and Yuri

4. Sehun and Seohyun

5. Luhan and Sooyoung (plus sneek-peek on Qri's and Daehyun's story)

So... STAY TUNED~ :D