Lesson 6: Another Letter

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]
CHAPTER 6 EDITED. 77 chapters to go!
 
 
Lesson 6: Another Letter
 
 
 
 
 
Sooyoung’s POV
 
 
 
When the sky turns dark, I decided to make another letter for Luhan. After geeting a paper and a pen, I climbed on my bed. I glanced at Seohyun’s direction. It was a good thing, she’s too busy on her math book. I smiled. Now, I’m sure that no one will disturb me on my business.
 
 
 
Just then, I immediately started my next letter for Luhan. But I’m not yet in the middle of writing when I heard Seohyun’s voice all of a sudden.
 
 
 
“Sooyoung, help me with this please..” She said and climbed on my bed which totally startled me.
 
 
 
Because of shock with her sudden action, I quickly hugged the paper to my chest before I faced her. “Yah, don’t surprise me like that. You almost give me a heart attack. Don’t you ever do that again!”
 
 
 
I noticed the confusion on her face. “Ohh.. Mian. I didn’t mean to startle you.”
 
 
 
I sighed. “So, what do you need now?” I asked as I continued what I was doing earlier.
 
 
 
“Umm.. This math problem is so difficult to answer. I was just.. you know.. thinking if you can help me?”
 
 
 
“I’m sorry but I’m also busy right now.” I answered her without looking at her. My eyes were still glued to the letter I’m writing.
 
 
 
“What is that anyway?” I can sense that she was trying to look at what I’m doing so I quickly hide the paper on my back. “Yah, I told you already that I’m busy right now and I can’t help you with your problem. So please Seohyun, stop disturbing me.”
 
 
 
“Aish! Okay, okay! Whatever.” At last, she get off from my bed and went back to her study table.
 
 
 
I sighed in relief. And just like her, I continued my own business. The good thing is, I finished the letter too quick.
 
 
 
However, I have a friend named Seohyun who is loves to disturb me. “Sooyoung-ah, are you still busy?”
 
 
 
And since I’m too serious on my business and exactly done with it, I accidentally dropped the paper because of Seohyun’s sudden appearance. It landed in the space between I and Seohyun. She was about to get it but I was too quick to do so.
 
 
 
Then again, I saw the confusion on her face for the second time now. “Omo! What happen to you, seriously?”
 
 
 
“E-eh? A-ani, ani! So, what do you need again?”
 
 
 
“I’m asking you if you’re still busy with that?” She eyed the letter I’m holding.
 
 
 
“Waeyo? Do you still need my help?”
 
 
 
She shook her head. “Ani. I’ll just ask you if you want me to turn off the light now?”
 
 
 
“Ohh.. Okay, you turn off the light. I’m done with what I’m doing anyway.”
 
 
 
“Alright!” She said before she turned off the light. “Jalja, Sooyoung-ah.” That was the last words I heard from her before the whole room went dark.
 
 
 
“Jalja..” I replied as I placed the letter inside my bag which is next to me. I lay down and comfortably settled myself on my bed. Soon, I entered the dream land.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Luhan’s POV
 
 
 
I’ve been lying here on my bed for almost an hour already. I tried to sleep but I just couldn’t. My eyes were still glued to a piece of paper that I’ve got from my locker. Until now, I’m still thinking who the sender is. I’m very confused right now.
 
 
 
Love tutor? Who you really are? Who are you to make me curious this much? How can you tell that I don’t experience how to fall in love with someone?
 
 
 
I sighed.
 
 
 
And why do you want to help me? How can you help me if I don’t even know your identity?
 
 
 
“Ahhhh! I’m confused!!!” I became loud because of so many thoughts in my head.
 
 
 
“Yah, why are you loud? If you don’t want to sleep, at least let me sleep. Lower your voice.” It was Kris who spoke. He was my only roommate anyway.
 
 
 
I looked at him and rolled my eyes. “Whatever!”
 
 
 
He made a face and turned his back on me as he covered up with his blanket.
 
 
 
I chose to ignore him. I glanced for the last time on the paper I was holding before I placed it to my drawer. I tried hard to sleep. This is for my good anyway... and also for the person I am with inside this room.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sooyoung’s POV
 
 
 
When the sun rays hit my face through the window, my eyes automatically open. I stretched my arms upward as I yawned. Slowly, I got off my bed.
 
 
 
Next, I prepared myself for school. There’s no way I would be late today. I need to be there in time.
 
 
 
I and my three friends stepped out from the dorm all together. But we also separated our ways. I only left with Yoona. And for the second time, I excused myself to her. I don’t have any choice anyway. I don’t want anyone to know my plan, especially my friends. Good thing, Yoona is understandable. She let me then she headed to our first class alone.
 
 
 
When Yoona and other students left the sight, I quickly did what I need to do. I placed my second letter for Luhan on his locker with full of careful.
 
 
 
Again, I roamed my eyes around to make sure that no one is around. And there’s really no one. With that, I headed to my first class.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Luhan’s POV
 
 
 
Hours past in a blur. It’s lunch time already. Well, it’s a good thing for me. It’s bored inside the classroom as always.
 
 
 
As the usual routine, my co-members waited for me outside my classroom. We all headed to the locker all together.
 
 
 
As soon as I opened my locker, another letter greeted me.
 
 
 
A letter again?
 
 
 
I frowned at the sight. Slowly, I reached out the folded paper inside my locker. I carefully unfolded it and started reading what’s inside.
 
 
 
To: Luhan
 
You’re confuse, aren’t you? I can see it through your expression when you received my first letter. And here’s another letter.
 
So... what are you thinking right now, Luhan? Let me guess. You’re thinking who I am, right? Well.. You don’t have to know. That’s not important. I just want to help you and you just need my help. I have a tip for you.
 
Tip #1: Always show your smile to others or at least smile once in a day. Remember, it’s good for you! ^____^V
 
From: Love Tutor