SooHan’s Talk

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

   

   

“So, how come you’re here?” you asked as you sat next to Luhan. He didn’t say anything but next thing he did shocked you. Luhan slowly ed his uniform.

“Y-Yah, what are you doing?” you nervously asked. He didn’t responded again but continued on what he was doing.

“Stop that.” you said but he didn’t. Now, his all his button were done. He removed his uniform and faced you.

Your heart skipped as you swallowed hard. Just then, Luhan slowly coming closer and closer to you. You also saw him streached his left hand towards your direction.

You imediately closed your eyes, *Omo! God, please help me. Please stop Luhan to do somethimg bad to me..*

1 second...

2 seconds...

3 seconds...

You suddenly heard him whispered, “Open your eyes. I won’t do anything bad to you.”

*Huh?* you slowly opened your eyes. You saw him smiling at you while his face was only inches away from yours. You open your mouth to seak but nothing came out.

“I just need a hanger.” he said. “Eh?”

Luhan took the hanger on your side and waved it you then went back to his seat again.

Your mouth formed an O shape as you sighed, relieved.

After Luhan hook his uniform on the hanger, he stood up and let it hang again. Luhan then went back to his seat next to you.

You frowned at him. He raised an eyebrow. “You still didn’t answer my question.” you said.

“What question?”

You rolled your eyes, “How come you’re here early in the morning?”

He shrugged, “I only wanted to fetch you and since your friends said that you’re still sleeping, I went to your room to wake you up. Don’t worry, your friends knew that I’m here.”

“Waeyo?”

“Eh?”

“Why do you want to fetch me?”

There was a pause before he finally responded to your question. “Because you’re my bestfriend. Wae? Can’t I fetch my bestfriend?”

*Ohh.. Bestfriend..* somehow, that word is like a knife that stabbing your heart. “Right!” that was you only said.

“Luhan..”

“Hmm?”

“Why do you want me to stay here with you?”

That question made Luhan swallowed hard. “B-Because I don’t want to stay alone here besides I want to have a talk with you.”

You turned to him, “T-Talk with me? About what?”

“Qri.”

That was a very simple answer yet a very big affection to your feelings. “That’s why you didn’t let me leave with Qri, hmm?”

“Maybe.”

You ignored his reply and just asked him another question. “So.. What do you want to talk about her?”

“All that I need to know.”

“Like what?”

“Are you friends with her?”

“Mwo?”

“Just answer that question first.”

You rolled your eyes, “Yes, she’s now my friend. I just had a conversation with her yesterday.”

“What’s the conversation all about?”

“You.”

“Excuse me?”

“All we talked about is you.”

“What did you said and she said?”

“I didn’t say aything that much. As I told you, she likes you.”

“I already know that.”

You raised an eyebrow, “How did you know?” He rolled his eyes, “You always telling me that since the first day she attended this school.”

“Ohh..”

“So.. How come she already like me?” he asked. “I think it’s love at first sight.”

“What?!”

“When the time you saved her, she already fell from you. And the reason why she transferred here was also because of you.”

“Because of me?”

You nodded, “She noticed your uniform that time that’s why and since she likes you, she went here to Korea to see you.”

Luhan was speechless. He didn’t expect that he’s the reason why Qri is here. *If only I can back the time. I didn’t do that..* he sighed.

You turned to him, “What was that sigh for?”

He shook his head, “Nothing. It’s just that I didn’t expect that she likes me that much taht she did everything just to be with me in this school.”

*Right! She’s really brave to do such things unlike me, I can’t give up the dare because of you. It’s not that I don’t want to lose, it’s just that I don’t want to get hurt anymore. And besides, I think you already like her..*

You force a smile, “Are you saying that you like her now?”

Luhan faced you. He was about to say ‘no’ but when he saw you smiling, he said, “Yes.” instead.

You were sad about his reply but you didn’t let the smile on your face fade away. “D-Don’t worry, I’ll help you to make her fall in love with you even more.”

He nodded and smiled, a fake one.

You stood up, “I’ll check your uniform. Maybe it’s dry now.” you then walked towards the direction of it.

“Aigoo! It’s still a bit wet. Wait here, I’ll make dry easily.”

Luhan just nodded. With that, you grabbed his uniform and went to your room.

Luhan flatted his back on the back of the couch as he rested his head on the top of the couch and let out a heavy sigh. *Am I doing the right thing?*

---

As you entered the room, your tears continuously fall from your eyes. You let your tears fall at this brief moment before you finally dry Luhan’s uniform.

After that, you ironed it and hook it back to the hanger. You checked first your face on the mirror if your eyes were red. Luckily, it’s not.

You then exited your room and went back to Luhan. “It’s done. Go and wear it now. The third class will start after few minutes.” you said to him as you handed the uniform.

Luhan took it and did as you told. As he was ready, the both of you leave the dorm together.