Lunch Together

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

   

   

You blinked a couple of times just when you saw Luhan standing right there holding two box food. Your expression was hardly to read that made Luhan frowned.

Luhan started walking towards you as you keep your eyes glued to him without blinking this time. He then sat next to you and handed the box to you. Still, your gaze didn’t leave his face.

Luhan raised an eyebrow then waved his hand in front of your face. Finally, your eyes blinked realizing what was going on around you. “Luhan..” you whispered.

Luhan frowned, “Aren’t you going to get this? I’m waiting..” he snapped, motioning the box that he was handling to you.

Your gaze went down to the box, “Uh-oh.. Mian.” you apologized and took it from him. “Why did you bring me a food?” you suddenly asked, still gazing at the box you were holding.

Luhan shrugged, “Because you’re hungry?” he replied with a questioning tone. You frowned and looked up to face him. Luhan cleared his throat, “I don’t want to be blame if you got sick. Because if you are, your friends will definitely blame me for this. It’s all my fault anyways..” he explained.

“Omo! I forgot! My friends must be looking for me right now.” you gasped and pulled out your phone to call them but then Luhan spoke that made you stopped.

“You don’t have to worry about that. I already told them about this.” Luhan snapped. You raised an eyebrow, “That fast?” you gasped.

He shrugged then nodded. “How about your friends then?” you asked. “I also told them.” he replied.

You titled your head to him, “Seriously? They let you go here? I can’t believe they just believe you that fast.” you said. Luhan only shrugged.

“What did you exactly told them?” you asked once more. “I just told them that I wanted to spend my time alone with you.” he replied.

His words made you stunned. His response was really unexpected. *What did he mean by that?* before you could ask him, Luhan spoke again.

“They think that you’re my bestfriend so there’s no need to explain more to them.” Your shoulders fell upon hearing that statement from his mouth. For some reason, you starting to hate the ‘bestfriend’ thingy between you two.

“Right.” you whispered then open the box on your hands. “You know,” you trailed off then continued, “You can just eat with your friends than eating here with me.”

Luhan simply open his own box and took a bite before giving you a response. “I want to eat here anyways. It’s more peaceful here than the canteen.” he said.

You nodded in agreement, “True.” you said and took a bite on your food.

At that time, everything went silent. Both you and Luhan focus on the food and eat silently.

“Waaah! I’m full! Thanks for the food.” you said. Luhan nodded, “No problem.” he replied.

You turned to him and smiled. Luhan frowned as he stared at you. A frown also formed on your face upon seeing his expression, “Wae?” you asked.

“You got something there.” he said, pointing at the left corner of your lips. You lowered your head to hide your face from embarrassment, “Aigoo! Where’s the tissues?” you mumbled to yourself, searching for the tissues.

Luhan looked around and saw it near to him. He carefully reach it, “Here.” he said, raising it.

You don’t have a choice but to lift your head up. You was about to reach the tissues but Luhan already wiped the corner of your lips that made your eyes widen in surprise. You stared at Luhan with wide eyes, freezing on your spot. Everything went silent except the sounds of your beating heart. Luhan on the other hand was focusing on wiping your lips.

“There.. It’s clean now.” he said then put down the tissues back on it’s right place. Still, you didn’t move and just stared at him.

Kriiiiiing! Kriiiiiiing!

A loud sound of bell made you back into reality again. Luhan looked up, “I think we should go now.” he said. You nodded, “Uh-oh.. Yeah.”

“You go first. I’ll follow afterwards. I don’t want anyone spotted us together.” he said. You just nodded then left him behind.

You placed your palm on your chest as you observed the race of your heartbeat. It went back to normal again, it’s completely calm.

*Aigoo! Why are you reacted like that towards him?* you asked your heart as you keep on walking towards your English class’ classroom to get your bag that you left there when Luhan dragged you out of it.

Soon, you reach it and quickly get your bag then headed to your next class. Still in thought, you keep on walking not even noticing the people around.

Just then, you accidentally bumped into someone. Your books that you were holding dropped on the floor because of the sudden bump.

Before you could get it, the person you bumped into already took it for you. “Here.. Watch your way..” the voice said as the person handed the books to you.

Absentminded, you bowed at the person and politely took the book from the person’s hand.

“See you later..” you heard the person whispered to your ear before walking away. *Later?* you thought as you froze.

You quickly spun around and saw the person’s back. It’s no other than Luhan. You watched him walked away, dumbfounded until he disappeared from your sight.

Just then, you felt your phone vibrated. You open the message and it came from Luhan.

to: Sooyoung

See you at our session later.

from: Monster-Jerk

A bright smile suddenly formed on your face upon reading his message. You put back your phone on your pocket before entering your next classroom.

For some reason, you couldn’t wait for the school class to end.