Lesson 5: Letter

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

 

CHAPTER 5 EDITED. 78 chapters to go!
 
 
 
Lesson 5: Letter
 
 
 
 
 
Luhan’s POV
 
 
 
To: Luhan
 
Did you experience to fall in love with a girl? Let me guess, your answer is ‘NO’ right? Well, I’m willing to teach you how...
 
From: Love tutor
 
 
 
Those were the exactly words written on the paper that I am holding right now. One of my eyebrows automatically raised because of the sight. Seriously? Love tutor? Is this a kind of prank? Tss.
 
 
 
I don’t receive such letters everyday. But I’m not expecting to receive a kind of letter like this one, really.
 
 
 
“Luhan hyung, what’s that?” I heard Sehun asked me. I noticed that he was trying to read the letter but I was too quick to fold and placed it on my pocket.
 
 
 
I shrugged. “Nothing important.”
 
 
 
“Are you sure?” He asked me again.
 
 
 
I nodded as answer. “Kaja. Let’s just eat our lunch.” Then I walked first.
 
 
 
They followed. That’s a relief. It’s a good thing that Sehun didn’t ask me so many questions anymore.
 
 
 
On my way to the canteen, I remembered the letter again. I mean, what’s written inside of it. It suddenly cross my mind — who is the sender of that letter? The person who is brave enough to send such letter like this.
 
 
 
I have no idea who the sender is. There’s a part of me that I wanted to know. This person makes me curious, seriously.
 
 
 
Argh! Why am I even thinking about this? It’s giving me headache, nothing more. Aigoo.
 
 
 
“Are you okay?” When I turned my head to the side, I found Kris who spoke to me just now.
 
 
 
I gave him a shrug as an answer to his question. I have so many thoughts in my head that I don’t want to answer any of their questions.
 
 
 
I pulled out the letter from my pocket. I stared at it in silence while still in the middle of the walk towards the canteen.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sooyoung’s POV
 
 
 
Hours past in a blur. It’s now time for lunch. As I stepped out of our classroom, I found my three bestfriends waiting for me outside.
 
 
 
“Sooyoung-ah!” Seohyun called me. I returned her a smile.
 
 
 
“What take you so long?” Yoona furrowed her eyebrows on me.
 
 
 
“Ohh.. Err, You know, my teacher is always late to dismiss our class. So yeah..”
 
 
 
They nodded in understanding which is good for me.
 
 
 
“Kaja, let’s go to the canteen. I’m hungry already~” Yuri whined.
 
 
 
We all nodded our head in agreement. The truth is, I’m hungry too. Better blame our teacher! Aigoo.
 
 
 
We headed to the canteen all together. We took the way to our usual place as soon as we entered the canteen. Just when I finally settled myself with my food, EXO came. And as always, I heard screams from the students, both girls and even gays. Take note, my friends are included except for Yoona. She’s not a fan. She only found them good-looking, that’s all. I looked at her. I rolled my eyes when I found her eating already. Aigoo.
 
 
 
I looked over Yuri’s and Seohyun’s direction. Their eyes were sparkling, really. I can’t believe these two. I rolled my eyes at them.
 
 
 
I was about to join Yoona with the food when my eyes suddenly caught a familiar paper on Luhan’s hand. Omo! That’s the letter I left on his locker!
 
 
 
He got it already? Good thing, he didn’t throw it or something.
 
 
 
I sighed in relief because it didn’t waste my time on making that letter. He did noticed and read it, I’m very sure. I know I’m just starting. But I can feel that they will meet a new Luhan before the school year ends. Not a cold-hearted Luhan but a kind-hearted Luhan that every girl wants to be their man.
 
 
 
“Yah, Sooyoung-ah! Aren’t you going to eat?” I was back to reality when Yuri spoke to me. I just realized that she was already eating and so was Seohyun.
 
 
 
“Eh? O-oh yeah. I’ll eat.” I started my food. As I took one bite, I looked over Luhan’s direction. He was staring at my letter as if trying to figure it out.
 
 
 
“Quit staring. He might melt in no time.”
 
 
 
Again, Yuri caught my attention. “Mwo?” I asked her in confusion.
 
 
 
“Psh! Trying to deny eh? But wait, did you already started your dare?” She asked.
 
 
 
“Ne.” I replied shortly while smiling. Well, more like smirking.
 
 
 
I saw how my friends widen their eyes because of my answer to Yuri’s question. How I wanted to laugh at their reaction but I tried to maintain to only smile at them.
 
 
 
“You did started already? When and how?” Seohyun asked. Curious much, my friend?
 
 
 
I nodded my head as an answer to her first question. I just don’t want to answer the other one.
 
 
 
“So.. you mean, you talk to him already?” Yoona asked me as they were VERY focused on me. I see they are really curious.
 
 
 
I took another bite on my food before I give them my answer. “Who says that I need to talk to him to start my dare?” And I took another one bite.
 
 
 
“Mwo? You haven’t talk to him yet you started your dare already? Wait, are you drunk? You’re confusing us, you know.” Yuri said in frustration.
 
 
 
“Let’s just say that I AM the only one who knows it and the only one that allowed to know my plan. And I AM proud to say that my plan is perfect!”
 
 
 
Yuri rolled her eyes. “Whatever your plan is, I hope you won’t get caught.”
 
 
 
Her words made me paused for a moment. But I caught up quickly. “You know me, Yuri. I can handle whatever it is.”
 
 
 
“Okay. If you say so.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Luhan’s POV
 
 
 
My eyes were still glued at the letter I’ve been holding since then. I read it once again and I couldn’t stop myself on frowning.
 
 
 
Until now, I’ve been thinking who was the person behind this letter. How the hell did he/she know that I haven’t experience to fall in love yet? No one knows the truth...
 
 
 
Who are you? Who are you to make me curious this much?
 
 
 
There are so many ideas cross inside my mind just because of this piece of paper. Why don’t you just show yourself instead of sending this kind of letter?
 
 
 
“Yah, Luhan! Aren’t you going to eat? You’ve been staringat that paper since we arrived here.” It was Kris who interrupted my thought.
 
 
 
“If you don’t want to eat, I’m always here. You know...” Xiumin said. Kris hit his head.
 
 
 
“Ouch!” He pouted.
 
 
 
Kris rolled his eyes on Xiumin before he faced me again. “Seriously, Luhan. what so special to that paper?”
 
 
 
I quickly hide it inside my pocket. “Nothing.” I replied shortly.
 
 
 
I know that Kris caught Sehun’s attention because he saw the paper with me too earlier. I know that he’s starting to get suspicious with my action but I too, I’m being suspicious with the letter also. I don’t know how to answer their question so I think it’s better to not give them any information.
 
 
 
I shook my head to assure Sehun. He also nodded his head in understanding before he continued his food.
 
 
 
I took one last glance on my pocket where the paper was in before I finally started my food.