Boyfriend

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

   

   

“Yah, Luhan!” you called him and tried to stop him but he didn’t. He continued dragging you inside the house.

“Yah, Luhan. What do you think you’re doing?” you whispered. “I’m just doing what my heart is telling me to do.” he replied with a smile.

You blushed as you remembered his confession.

“You’re cute when you’re blushing.” he commented.

You looked away, embarrassed.

Luhan chuckled, “Don’t be embarrass. It’s okay if you’re blushing but make sure that I’m the reason why and not anyone else.”

You looked up to face him. He smiled and gently pinched your cheek, “I’m so lucky to have a girlfriend like you.”

“Mwo?! Girfriend?!” you gasped in surprise.

He only gave you a sweet smile then he continued dragging you inside. You were about to stop him again but it’s too late. Luhan already opened the main door of the house.

Right after the door opened, you found your mom went out from the kitchen as she stared at the both of you while Minwoo just got out from the bed as he also stared at you and Luhan with a confused expression.

*Aigoo! Eotteokhae??* you panicked as you bit your bottom lip.

“Sooyoung, who is he?” your mom asked as she pointed at Luhan. Minwoo is only waiting for your answer.

You were about to answer that question but Luhan already did.

“Annyeong haseyo! Luhan-imnida. Sooyoung’s boyfriend.” he politely bowed then smiled at them.

You stared at him in disbelief. You faced your mom and your brother with an awkward smile, “Don’t believe him. He’s lying.”

“Then why are you both holding each other’s hand? Take note, intertwined hands.” -Minwoo

You realized that he’s right as you gazed down to your hand. You were trying to espcape from his grip but he didn’t let you instead he held it tightly than before.

You looked up at him, “Luhan..”

“I won’t let you go... ever.” he said softly.

Your heart skipped as he said those words.

“Noona, is he really your boyfriend?” Minwoo asked once again.

You stared at him, he seems curious to know aboit the answer. You glanced to your mom, she was smiling at you. Since you already told her everything that happened to you, you weren’t surprise to her reaction anymore.

Just then, your mom answered that question for you, “He is really your noona’s boyfriend.” she said with a playful smile.

You stared at your mom in disbelief. “Omma!”

You turned to Luhan and you could see that he was confused. But then he smiled, “I have no idea that you already told to your mom about me.” he smirked.

You bit your bottom lip and faced Minwoo, “Don’t believe them. Just believe me, he’s not my boyfriend.”

“But you love him.” your mom snapped. Your face turned to red like a tomato, “Omma!” *That so embarrassing!*

She chuckled, “Aigoo! These kids! Minwoo, come on the breakfast is ready. Let’s eat and et them talk alone.”

“Eh?” -Minwoo

“Just do what I’ve said.” -your mom

“Oh.. Ne.” with that, your mom and Minwoo left the both of at the living room as they went to the dining area.

“Aish! Omma is really.. Aish!” you cursed in a low voice.

You heard Luhan chuckled. You glared at him, “Don’t laugh at—” your words were cut off as he suddenly hugged you.

“Yah, what are you doing?” you hissed as you tried to release from the hug.

“Don’t move. Let me hug you.” he whispered softly. You didn’t shrugged anymore and just let him hugged you but didn’t hugged him back.

Only one of his arm was around you since his other hand was still holding your left hand. “You have no idea how much I’m longing for this. I miss you, Sooyoung. I miss you.”

You remained silent.

“Do.. you miss me too?” you heard him asked you.

You made a pause before you answered him, “I do, I miss you Luhan.” you whispered back.

Luhan smiled at your answer. “You have no idea how happy I am right now because what you said. I’m very happy.” he paused, “Sooyoung, I love you. Do.. you love me too?”

That question made you froze. Yes, you love him but it’s complicated. How about Qri? You know she’s broken hearted because of Luhan. She’s nice to you and you couldn’t imagine that she let go Luhan just to make him happy. How about Myungsoo? He came back to you. He patiently waits for you to forgive and accept him again. He loves you so much that he considered your decision to have his vacation with his parents. Eotteokhae?

But as for now, you wanted to follow what your heart is saying.

“Yes, Luhan. I.. do love you..” you said as you buried your face to his shoulder because of embarrassment.

Luhan smiled widely after he heard you said you love him too. “Can.. I kiss you?” he asked slowly.

That question made you lifted your head from burying to his shoulder then you pushed him that caused of breaking the hug.

You glared at him, “Go back to Seoul now!” you said as you pushed him out of the house.

*Why is he still need to ask that? Aish!* you thought.

“Yah, I went here from China to see you then you’re telling me to go back to Seoul. No! Sirrheo! I already told you, I’m staying here.” -Luhan

“There’s no space for you stay at in this house.”

“Who told you I’m going to stay in this house?”

“Mwo?”

“I know that I don’t have any space here but I know that all the space in your heart is belong to me. So.. Can I stay there forever?” he asked as he pointed at your heart.

You blushed as you snapped his hand away, “Don’t make fun of me, Luhan! Just go back now!” you said as you pushed him again.

“Sooyoung, what are you doing? Why are you pushing him out?” your mom suddenly popped at the scene.

“Luhan is going back to Seoul now, omma.” you said as you keep pushing Luhan out of the house.

“No, I’m not leaving. I’ll be staying here for the whole sembreak, Mrs. Han.” Luhan snapped.

You gave him a look, “Stop talking, will you?!”

“If he wanted to stay, let him be.” your mom said as she approached the both of you.

You stared at her in disbelief, “What? But we have no enough space for him to stay at.” you snapped.

“I told you I can stay in your hea—” you didn’t let him finish his sentence as you covered his mouth and awkwardly smiled at your mom.

“If it is okay with you Luhan, you can sleep with Minwoo at his room.” -your mom

Luhan removed your hand from his mouth and beamed, “It’s okay with me wherever I sleep just to be near with Sooyoung.”

Again, you blushed.

“You kept blushing because of your boyfriend, Sooyoung.” your mom commented.

“Omma!” you hissed.

Luhan chuckled, “Don’t be embarrass to yourself. You’re cute when you’re blushing.”

“Shut up, Luhan! Just go back to Seoul now!”

“He said he wanted to stay here with you, you should be happy.” your mom snapped then turnes to Luhan, “Come on, I’ll bring you to Minwoo’s room. I’ll tell him to help you with your things.”

Luhan happily nodded, “Ne, omma.”

“Omma?!” you raised an eyebrow.

“Is there a problem with that? You’re my girlfriend so I can call your mom a ‘omma’.” -Luhan

“That’s good to hear. I like that.” your mom giggled. “Kaja?”

Luhan nodded and with that, they both went to Minwoo’s room, leaving you dumbfounded.

*Aish! Seriously.. This sembreak will give me sick. First, omma will give me headache because of her actions. I guess it’s wrong that I told her about Luhan. Hayy.. Then another is Luhan. Seems like I’m going to have a heart attack because he kept my heart beating faster than ever. Arggh! This is insane...*

   

   

   

   

   

Author’s Note

Sorry for the very slow updates. I’m just getting busy nowadays. Please always bear with me. Kamsa ^_^