Threat

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

 

 

---

Little did you know, there was a figure hiding in the dark spot as you climbed on the gate.

As you disappeared, the figure stepped on the light spot and revealed Luhan. He glanced at your way, *I shouldn’t wait for her. Well.. why did I go with her on the first place?* Luhan shook his head and with a sigh, he also climbed on the gate then headed to the dorm.

---

Reaching the dorm, you carefully opened the door and stepped inside. The atmosphere was dark. You walked towards your room with a silent motion.

Just when you reached your room, the lights went on. You startled as you put your hand on your chest. You looked around and saw your 3 friends staring at you with a frown on their faces.

“Yah! I almost got a heart attack, you know that!” you snapped. Yuri rolled her eyes, “Do you know how worried we were about you? Where have you been?” she asked as she stepped forward in your direction.

“Uh-oh.. I just ate outside the school. Mian for worrying you girls..” you apologized. “I told you, she went out to eat.” Yoona said.

Seohyun shook her head, “I wonder why you always want to eat outside the school in this late hour? What if the guards caught you?” she asked.

You chuckled, “Look! I safely got here! You know that I can escape easily from them.” you proudly said.

They let out a sigh, “If you say so..” they cooed as they walked pass you. You pouted but also headed to the room that you were sharing with Seohyun.

---

Annoyed, Luhan stepped inside their dorm. He still couldn’t believe that he waited for you just to make sure that you enter the school safely.

He reached his hair in frustration as he entered the room that he was sharing with Kris. Forgetting that there’s someone in the room, he closed the door with a loud bang.

Kris sat up because of the loud sound that Luhan caused. “Mwoya!” he groaned in annoyance.

Luhan ignored him and just headed to his bed then laid immediately. Kris followed his move with a frown, “What happened to you? And it’s already late. Where have you been?” he asked.

Luhan shrugged, “No need to know. Just continue your sleep.” he snapped and closed his eyes.

Kris made a face in annoyance. With a rolled eyes, Kris laid back on his bed and drifted to sleep.

---

Morning came fastly. As usual, you went to school together with your friends, except for leaving a letter on Luhan’s locker.

Freely, both you and Yoona headed to your first class as Yuri and Seohyun got separated and also headed to their respective classes.

On the other hand, EXO did their usual routine. They went to their respective classes with a fresh and cool looks that every girl couldn’t take off their eyes from.

Separated, Luhan, Xiumin and Kris walked together since they were in the same class.

---

In the middle of the class, you suddenly received a message from Luhan.

to: Sooyoung

You better not try to escape during lunch or I’ll kick you out of this school.

from: Monster-Jerk

You frowned. You took a glance on your teacher and saw her busy writing something on the board. With that, you motioned your fingers to text him back.

to: Luhan

Kick me out of this school? Hah! Are you kidding me? Who are you? The owner of this school?

from: Love tutor

Luhan raised an eyebrow on your reply. With a smirk, he texted back.

to: Sooyoung

Well.. You can say that.

from: Monster-Jerk

*What’s this supposed to be mean?* you thought after reading his text message. You glanced at Yoona and tugged on her uniform.

Yoona turned to you, “Wae?” she asked, whispering. “Do you know who’s the owner of this school?” you whispered back.

Yoona paused, “I don’t really know but I think Mr. Lee Sooman is the owner and Lu family also have half share.” she stated.

“Lu family? You mean..” you trailed off. “Luhan’s family.” Yoona continued for you. Your shoulders fell as you face-palmed yourself in disbelief.

“Waeyo? Did Luhan say something to you?” she asked. You shook your head, “Ani. I was just asking.” you replied and let out a sigh.

“Are you sure? Seems like something is bothering you.” she muttered. You shook your head once again, “I’m okay.. It’s nothing.” you assured her. With a nod, Yoona focused back on the class again.

You stared at your phone, *This monster-jerk is really annoying!* with another sigh, you started texting him back.

to: Luhan

Yeah! I know that your family has share in this school but you can’t just kick me out of this school because I’m paying.

from: Love tutor

Luhan smirked at your reply, *You don’t want to give up easily huh?*

to: Sooyoung

Now, you’re trying to trick me huh? I know that you’re not paying any money here in school. You’re scholar, aren’t you?

from: Monster-Jerk

Your eyes widened in horror when you saw Luhan’s reply. Since he already knew about your background, you decided not to give him a reply.

---

At lunch, you met up with your friends to eat lunch together.

“Come on, I’m already hungry to death.” Yuri whined as Seohyun nodded in agreement.

“Okay, kaja!” Yoona said as she started to walk and so did Yuri and Seohyun. “Wait up!” you snapped.

They stopped and turned back to you. “Please do me a favor.” you said. “Favor? What kind of favor?” Seohyun asked.

“Just pretend that you girls don’t know about the dare between me and Luhan.” you said. “Waeyo?” Yuri asked.

“Just do me a favor please.. I’ll explain later.” you said. Finally, they nodded in understanding. “Gomawo.” you said hugging them one by one.

“Aigoo! You don’t need to hug us you know..” Yoona snapped. You giggled, “That’s my way of thanking someone.” you muttered.

“Aish! Okay, okay. Now, shall we go and eat?” Yuri snapped. You chuckled and nodded. With that, all of you headed to the canteen.

---

As the 3 of you reached the canteen, all of you headed to your usual place. Just right after you sat on your chair, your eyes met with Luhan's. He was also sitting on his usual place, across your table.

You gulped and immediately lowered your head, not wanting to meet his gaze. Just then, you felt your phone vibrate. You pulled out your phone and opened the message.

to: Sooyoung

Afraid to get kicked out of this school huh?

from: Monster-Jerk

You looked up and you saw him smirk. You looked away, not wanting to see his jerk face. You stared at his message once again as you held your phone tightly.

Just a few minutes, your phone vibrated again.

to: Sooyoung

Cancel all your schedules after class if you have. We will have our first session. I’ll text to you later where are we going to meet. Don’t be late or else, I’ll force you to leave this school.

from: Monster-Jerk

You bit your lower lip, *This monster-jerk! What kind of threat is this? This is so unfair!* you thought, pissed.

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s Note

OMG! Sorry guys for the long wait. I’m busy at school and as some of you know, I have another on-going fic beside this one and I’m more focusing on that fic beacuse I posted that first before this.

And don’t worry, I’ll still update this fic as soon as I can. I have many plans in this fic so stay tuned ^^

So readers, I really am sorry. I hope you understand. Please enjoy this chappie :)

Btw, next chappie will be their first session.

See you guys again. I can’t promise to update early so please wait for me~

lovelots <3