Protective Luhan

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

 

 

 

There he is, Luhan was standing right at the main door while looking around the house. “Luhan..” you suddenly whispered.

Mrs. Lu looked down at Luhan, “What are you doing here son?” she asked that made Luhan looked up and saw you right next to his mom.

You saw him frowned then made his way upstairs until he was now in front of you. He grabbed you by your wrist and started dragging you away.

“Wait, Luhan.” You snapped but Luhan didn’t stop dragging you an just continued. “Luhan, where are you taking her?” Mrs. Lu called.

We’re going back to the dorm now.” Luhan shouted back, still mad at her mom. With that, Luhan started dragging you downstairs. “Luhan.” you called out his name again.

He ignored you again and just continued dragging you. “Luhan!” you half-shouted. Again, he ignored you.

Before Luhan could completely reach the door, you shouted. “LUHAN!” then you twisted your wrist to escape by his grip.

Luhan froze by your sudden shout and so did Mrs. Lu who was watching the two of you upstairs. Slowly, Luhan turned to face you.

You frowned at him, “What do you think you’re dong?” you hissed. Luhan stared at you in confusion, “Can’t you see? I’m saving you from mom.” he replied.

“You don’t understand. Your mom isn’t bad to me so there’s no need for you to save me.” you said, a bit irritated. Luhan was speechless at this moment that he can’t say a word to reply to you.

You let out a sigh then turned around and looked up to Mrs. Lu. You bowed, “I’m sorry Mrs. Lu but it’s already late now. I think it’s time for me to go back to our dorm. Thank you for this day and please say thank you to Mr. Lu for me.

Still dazed on the happenings, Mrs. Lu just gave you a nod. You bowed once again and say goodbye before exiting the mansion.

Luhan started to follow you but then stopped half way. He took a glance at her mom. He bowed first before completely followed you.

Mrs. Lu was amazed because of the happenings. *Who knows Luhan was so protective?* she chuckled by that thought with a shook of head.

She let out a sigh, “I think that girl makes Luhan to be that way..” she whispered and smiled. With that, she went to her husband to bid your ‘thank you’ like what you said just now.

---

You continued walking, completely ignoring Luhan. *Now, Mrs. Lu will think that I don’t like her..* you sighed without focusing on your way.

“You were at the wrong way.” You suddenly heard Luhan said, snapping your thoughts. You turned to him while raising an eyebrow.

“This way is the way to the dorms.” He said, gesturing the way. You didn’t say anything and walk on the way he pointed.

Since this is your first time in China, you’re not familiar with the places. Luhan noticed that you’re guessing about the way to the dorms so he kept gesturing the right way to you.

Finally, the both of you reach the Bus Stop. Still ignoring Luhan, you hopped inside the bus as he followed.

You chose the seat at the end of the bus. You sat on the left side, beside the window while Luhan on the other corner.

You kept your eyes glued at the window, not wanting to face Luhan or even talk to him. On the other hand, Luhan was kept glancing on your direction. He could feel that you’re still mad at him because of he did earlier so he didn’t approach you or anything, not wanting you to get piss even more because of him.

Moments later, the bus finally stopped. Both you and Luhan hopped off the bus and started walking on the way to the dorms. The two of you walked side by side with silence filled the atmosphere.

Luhan glanced at you, “Are you still mad at me?” he asked, broking the silence. You didn’t say anything to reply him and just continue to walk.

Luhan’s face fell. *I guess she still mad at me..*

Minutes later, the both of you reach the place. As the both of you were walking on the way to the dorms, you suddenly saw EXO along with your 3 friends stepped out from EXO’s dorm.

You frowned, *What did they do there?* you wondered. Luhan also was frowning on the sight.

“Oh! There they are!” Xiumin said pointing on your and Luhan’s direction. The others followed his point and saw both you and Luhan walking towards the dorm.

Your friends run to you. “Sooyoung, you’re back!” Yuri beamed in relief. You just gave her a nod, “I’m tired. Come on inside.” you said before entering the dorm.

Your friends glanced at each other then to Luhan. “What happen to her?” Yoona asked him.

Luhan sighed then shook his head. With that response, he also entered their dorm. EXO glanced at each other then to your 3 friends. They are all confused on what’s going on but they decided to go back to their respective dorms to take a rest.

---

Luhan was already lying on his bed, still fully awake. He was staring at the ceiling blankly.

On the other hand, Kris was sitting on his bed while his back pressing at the headboard of his bed. He was busy staring Luhan, studying him.

“Is there something happen at Lu’s mansion?” Kris suddenly asked, snapping Luhan out of his daze.

Luhan turned to him with a paused. He then reply him a simply shrug. “Nothing happen.” He replied.

Kris frowned, “Oh really? But your words aren’t matching with your action.” he muttered.

Luhan let out a heavy sigh, “Just sleep and don’t bother me, will you?” he hissed. Kris shrugged, “if you say so..” with that, he finally lay on his bed.

Luhan glanced at Kris’ direction. He saw that Kris was already laying on his own bed while Kris’ back facing him.

With a sigh, Luhan took his phone out of his drawer and started dialing.

Little did he know, Kris was still awake but luckily, Kris doesn’t want to disturb Luhan at this moment and just wanted to hear what Luhan is going to say on the phone.

---

“Sooyoung, did something happen between you and Luhan’s mom? Did she do something bad to you?” Seohyun asked in concern while the two of you already at the room.

You simply shook your head, “Nothing happen. I don’t want to talk about it anymore. Let’s just sleep.” you said and lay on your bed. Seohyun nodded in understanding, “Okay. Jalja~”

“Jalja~” you replied in a low voice before closing your eyes. Just when you was about to visit the dreamland, your phone suddenly rang.

You took out your phone only to see Luhan’s name on the screen. You only stared at it, not knowing what to do. Half of you wanted to answer it but the other half was convincing you not to do so.

“Sooyoung, who’s calling? Why don’t you answer it? The sounds of your phone made me awake again.” Seohyun suddenly mumbled, still half asleep.

Just then, your phone stopped ringing. You heaved a sigh. Just after a few seconds, it rings again. You heard Seohyun groaned, “Sooyoung, just answer that please. It’s disturbing my sleep.”

“Ohh..” with another sigh, you finally pressed the answer button. You then placed the phone on your right ear but didn’t say anything.

“Finally, you answered my call.” You heard the other line sighed in relief. Still, you didn’t speak.

“Sooyoung, are you there?” you heard the other line asked. Once again, you just remained silent. At this moment, you actually don’t want to talk to him yet because you were still mad at him.

“Sooyoung, I know you were there. Can you please say something?” he said with a pleading voice. You don’t know why but your mouth was remained shut at this moment.

You heard a sigh from the other line again. “I guess you’re still mad at me. I know what I did earlier was wrong. I was just being emotional. I don’t know but I feel like I need to protect you by mom.” he said.

You softened but still didn’t say a word.

“I’m sorry. I really am. I know I should ask you first before taking an action but I didn’t. I was just mad because mom tagged you along with her without saying this to me. I was afraid that she must hurt you or something. I was worried.”

Your heart fluttered because of his words. You open your mouth to speak but he cut you off.

“I know you’re still mad at me so don’t force yourself to say anything to me. I have one more thing to say before I hang up this. Please forgive me. I promise I will never do those things again. I don’t know if this is right but,

 

 

 

 

 I can’t take to see you mad at me. Goodnight.” with that, Luhan hang up.