Special Chapter: Sehun and Seohyun

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

   

   

C H R I S T M A S          D A Y

   

Seohyun woke up as the sun rays hit her face through the window. She slowly open her eyes while stretching her arms upward.

She inspectedly looked around and found your neat bed inside the room. She then realized that you were out of Korea. She remembered that you went to China with Luhan.

Seohyun look over her alam clock. Her eyes widen as he realized that she woke up late. It was already 10:35 in the morning.

Seohyun stepped out of her room to check Yoona and Yuri on their room but there's no sight of any of the two if them inside the room.

Seohyun frowned, "They left without me? What kind of friends they are? Just because of their boyfriends, they immediately forgot about me? Psh!"

She then left the room and carefully closed it. She prepared herself before she left the dorm. Since Yuri and Yoona went out to celebrate this Christmas, she decided to go out too. She doesn't want to spend this special day at dorm anyways.

As she stepped out from the dorm and made her way towards the gate, she saw Sehun with the other members of EXO (except Kai, Kris, Xiumin, Tao, Lay and Luhan) was about to exit the gate. Seohyun immediately hide herself to hear their conversation.

"Hyung where are we going?" -Sehun

"We're going to have fun!" -Chanyeol

"We're going to enjoy this day." -Suho

"We're going to make this Christmas memorable." -Chen

"Yeah.. specially for you maknae." -D.O.

"That's right! We're going to find hot girls to full fill this cold Christmas of ours." -Baekhyun

Seohyun held her breath after she heard what Baekhyun had said, *Find girls?! Ohmygod! I won't let Sehun do that!*

Without any thinking, Seohyun followed them secretly.

EXO entered the bar near the school. Seohyun frowned, *What do they think they're doing?*

Still, she followed them inside.

Right after Seohyun entered the bar, she immediately spotted EXO with girls around them. She scanned the EXO and finallly, she spotted Sehun with a girl clinging to him.

Seohyun raised an eyebrow, *Seriously? Who do she think she is to do that?*

She shifted her gaze to Sehun. He was smiling as if he was enjoying what the girl is doing.

*That little boy is really annoying!*

Now, Seohyun couldn't control herself anymore. She stormed fully inside the bar as she made her way towards Sehun and the girl with him.

"Woah! Seohyun, what are you doing here?" Baekhyun asked her but she only ignored him as she continued making her way to Sehun.

Seohyun glared at Sehun and the girl as she stopped in front of them.

Sehun looked at her as he realized that Seohyun was there in front of him. He innocently smiled, "Seohyun noona."

"Noona your face!" Seohyun snapped as he glared at the girl, "What do you think your doing?"

The girl raised an eyebrow, "Having fun?" she answered with a questioning tone.

Seohyun removed the girl's hand around Sehun's arm and glared at her again, "Stop letting yourself to step into other business."

"What?!" -girl

Seohyun looked at Sehun, "He's not your business because he is MY business." she then smirked.

"Woah!" -EXO

Sehun's jaw dropped on what she said.

"Mwo?! Who exactly you are?" -girl

"None of your business!" -Seohyun

"Woah! You're so full of yourself huh? Wae? Are you his girlfriend?" the girl turned to Sehun, "Is she your girlfriend? I thought you don't have a girlfriend?"

"Yes, I don't have. She's not my girlfriend.." Sehun explained.

Seohyun's expression changed. The girl smirked as a victory.

"Yeah.. I'm not his girlfriend.." Seohyun lowly said as she slowly turned around and made her way out of the bar.

"..yet." it was low but loud enough for all the people in thr bar to hear it. Sehun had said it.

It made Seohyun stopped on walking. Slowly, she faced Sehun again.

Sehun was serious as he said, "She's not my girlfriend yet but I will make her mine." then he adorably smiled at Seohyun.

Seohyun was stunned but immediately back to the normal her again. She took off one of her shoes and throw it to him. It hit Sehun's arm.

"Babo.." then Seohyun completely leave the bar. She made her way out of the bar, annoyed.

"How can he do that? He still have a guts to play with me? Aish!" she mumbled to herself while walking away.

"SEOHYUN NOONA!" Sehun shouted as he run after her.

Seohyun stopped again as she faced Sehun for the second time. Without any thinking, she took off the other pair of her shoes and this time, it hits Sehun's head.

"Ow!" he winced as he dropped on the ground.

Seohyun grew worried as she immediately run towards him. "Gwenchanayo?" she asked as she stooprd down in front if him.

Sehun faced her with a playful smile on his face, "Are you worried about me?"

Seohyun glared at him, "No, I'm not! I hate you! You deserve what I did to you." she was about to leave again but Sehun stopped her by grabbing her arm that made both of them fell on the ground. Sehun was lying on the ground while Seohyun on top of him.

Sehun playfully smile, "Noona.." she whispered.

"Stop calling me noona. I hate it." then she got off from him and stood up and walked away again.

Sehun also stood up and chase after her once again. Luckily, he catched up.

"Let me go!" -Seohyun

"I don't want to, noona." -Sehun

"I already told you not to call me noona. It's annoying!" -Seohyun

"If you don't want me to call you noona then can I call you mine?" -Sehun

*PAAAAAAK!*

"Ouch!"

Seohyun hit his head. "Stop being cheesy.. because you're making me blush." she mumbled the last words.

"Again? I don't hear what you last said." -Sehun

"I said, let me go!" she lied.

"Oh really? Why are you blushing? Did I really makes you blush?" -Sehun

"You heard it?" -Seohyun

"Heard what?" Sehun innocently asked.

Seohyun rolled her eyes, "Whatever! I'm going!" she was about to go but then again, Sehun didn't let her.

He lifted her and makes her hope on to him. She's now riding his back. Sehun is giving her a piggy back ride.

"Yah, what are you doing? Put me down!" -Seohyun

"I can't." -Sehun

"Mwo?!"

"I can't let you walk without wearing anything on your foot." Sehun seriously said.

Seohyun stared at him for a moment, "Why are you doing this?" she lowly asked.

"Because I'm worried about you."

"Mwo?!"

"I like you, noona." he confessed.

Seohyun stunned by the sudden confession.

"And I want to spend my Christmas with you alone." -Sehun

"Why didn't you ask me on the first place?" Seohyun hesistatedly asked.

"Because I don't have a guts to ask you. I'm afraid that you will reject my offer." Seohyun chuckled, "You have no idea how much you affect me because of what you said."

Sehun remained silent.

"I like you too." Seohyun confessed. Sehun made a stopped on it.

Seohyun looked at him. His gaze was glued on the ground while he was still giving Seohyun a piggy back ride.

"Sehun?" she poked him.

Sehun suddenly turned his head to Seohyun because of what she did to him. And then..

Sehun accidentally kissed Seohyun on the lips.

Everything went froze. Their eyes were wide open because of shock. While their lips were locked with each other.

Slowly, Seohyun's eyes went closed. Sehun did the same afterwards.

"Merry Christmas." Seohyun greeted as she blushed and buried her face on his shoulder.

"Merry Christmas." Sehun greeted back as he also blushed. He smiled and started walking again.

"Where do you want to go?" -Sehun

There was a pause before Seohyun spoke, "If you're really going to ask me, there's no exact place that I want to go. I just want to sray here at your back while you were walking around the town."

Sehun smiled, "Is that so? Let's do that then."

"Are you sure? But I'm heavy." -Seohyun

"I don't care. If it is you, I will do it no matter how heavy you are." -Sehun

Seohyun smiled, "I couldn't imagine that I'm talking to the little boy Oh Sehun right now. You looks like a real man to me now."

Sehun chuckled, "I'm not a little boy anymore. I'm trully a man now and you're my lady."

Seohyun smiled and hugged his shoulder as a response.

That day, they spent their Christmas together while roaming around the town with the same position and situation.

   

   

   

   

   

Author’s Note

No negative comments for this couple please...