Decision

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

   

   

"Kajima.." you heard Luhan whispered to you.

You didn't say anything and just continued crying.

Slowly, Luhan released you from the hug for a brief moment. He turned you around to face him and eventually, he hugged you again but this time, face to face.

"Don't leave me.." you heard him whispered again.

You hugged him back, "I love you. Please believe me, Luhan.." you sobbed.

"Ssshhhhh. I believed you so please don't cry.." Luhan softly said as he your hair.

"Mianhe.." -you

Luhan shook his head, "Ani.. I should be the one to say sorry. Sooyoung, mianhe.. I'm sorry for judging you. It's just that.. I love so much that I can't live without you. I don't want to lose you so please.. don't end our relationship.."

You sobbed, "But I can't break up with Myungsoo this quick.."

"Shh.. It's okay. I understand. I'll be waiting for the right time." he said.

"But how about you? Is it okay with you?" you asked.

"It will okay for me if you promise me that you're not going to leave me." he said.

"I won't leave you, never.."

Luhan smiled at your reply.

"But Myungsoo and I—"

"Shh.. Your answer is already enough. Don't mention him again for now." he interrupted.

You nodded.

"Can we stay like this for a moment?" -Luhan

You smiled and nodded once again.

Luhan tightened his warm hug as he felt your response. You hugged him back tightly. The feeling that the both of you are having right now was hard to explain but all you know is you're happy with him. This feeling is different when you're with Myungsoo. It feels magic.

---

"What's your decision?" Luhan asked as the both of you were sitting at the roof top.

"I'll wait for the right time to tell him about us." you replied.

Luhan took your hand. You looked up at him.

"Do you want me to go with you on the day that you're going to tell him?"

You stared at him for a moment.

"It will be better if we told him about this together." he added.

You continued staring at him but eventually, you smiled. "I think you're right."

Luhan squeeze your hand. He smiled, "Just tell me when and I'll go with you."

You smiled back, "Gomawo, Luhan."

---

It's been already 2 weeks since the night you've talk to Luhan. You both decided to be 'secret lovers' to hide it from Myungsoo. Luckily, Myungsoo didn't find out about this.

Right now, both you and Luhan were sitting side by side at the roof top. "I've finally decided." you started a conversation. Luhan turned to you.

"I think I'm ready now." -you

"Are you sure?" Luhan asked as he gently squeeze your hand.

You smiled and nodded, "I'm now ready to tell about us to Myungsoo. You're going to help me, right?"

Luhan smiled, "Of course, I will."

"After class, we'll tell him the truth." you said.

Luhan nodded, "Okay, I'll see after class then. Go now before he finds out about this for himself. He must be looking for you now."

You nodded, "Okay. Bye." you stood up and wad about to leave but Luhan pulled you back and kissed you on the lips.

"I love you." he said softly.

You smiled, "I love you too." with that, you completely leave.

---

After class, Luhan headed to your classroom. He found you was about to exit the classroom with Myungsoo.

"Sooyoung." he called.

You looked up, "Luhan.." you lowly said.

"Oh! Luhan, what's bring you here?" Myungsoo asked while he was holding your hand.

Luhan glanced at you.

You turned to Myungsoo, "We need to talk, Myungsoo." you said.

Myungsoo looked at you, confused but still followed you and Luhan at the roof top.

As the 3 of you reached the roof top, Luhan took your hand. Myungsoo narrowed his eyes on the intertwined hands.

"Why are you holding my girlfriend's hand?" Myungsoo asked in a mad tone.

"We have to tell you something." -Luhan

You held him back, "I'll do it."

Luhan nodded.

Slowly, you faced Myungsoo who was glaring at Luhan.

"Myungsoo, I want to say sorry." you started.

"No, don't be sorry. Just removed your hand from his grip and come here to me." -Myungsoo

You shook your head, "No."

"I don't want to heart what you're going to say. Come on, I'll walk you back to your dorm now." Myungsoo took your other hand and was about to darg you along with him but Luhan didn't let him as he tightened his hold on your other hand.

Myungsoo looked back and glared at him. "Let go of her hand."

"Myungsoo, please listen to me first." you spoken.

"Let's talk about this while we're walking. Kaja!" -Myungsoo

"No. Let's talk talk about this now. Let's talk about this here." -you

Myungsoo stared at you.

"Myungsoo.." you started but the next you wanted to say doesn't want to come out from your mouth.

"She wants to break up with you." Luhan interrupted.

You slowly looked uo at Myungsoo to see his reaction. You couldn't explain his expression. It was hard to read yet you could still feel that he was angry by the way he was holding your hand.

"Tell me, Sooyoung.. he's lying, right?" Myungsoo said in an almost pleading tone

There was a long pause as you slowly lowered your head and spoke to him, "I'm sorry but I don't love you anymore. I tried to love you again but I can't go back to the days the we used to be."

"Tell me, is it because of him?" he glanced at Luhan, "Do you love him?" he asked once more.

"I'm sorry, Myungsoo.." you lowly said but loud enough for him to hear it.

After you said those words, Myungsoo let go of your hand and heard him cursed, "!" along with his quick punch to Luhan that caused of Luhan to fall down on the floor.

"LUHAN!"