Fight for Her

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

   

   

“Han Sooyoung, will you be my girlfriend... again?”

That question made the people around you remained in silent and even yourself. There you are, staring at Myungsoo without saying anything.

Slowly, you looked around and saw a very familiar pair of eyes on the scene, it was no other than Luhan. He was staring at you but you couldn’t read his expression.

Just then, Qri suddenly appered on the sight. You saw her hugged Luhan’s arm as she smiled at him. Then she turned to your and Myungsoo’s direction, “How sweet they are, right Luhan?” you heard her said as she smiled to Luhan again.

You slowly looked away, not wanted to see them together anymore. You then faced Myungsoo and stared at him for a moment.

“I know you were shocked by what I did just now and I know that you weren’t ready yet so I’ll respect if you won’t acc—” before Myungsoo could finished his sentence, you cut him off.

“Yes, I’ll be your girlfriend again.”

There was a silence in the atmosphere for some seconds until the students around started squealing because of the sweet scene that they’re watching right now.

Still, Myungsoo wasn’t reacting. He was tenderly gazing at you that made you feel a little bit uneasy. Just then, you saw him smiled.

After you saw that smile, you found yourself smiling back. Slowly, Myungsoo lean forward until his lips met yours. With no reason, your eyes started to close as you let Myungsoo to kiss you.

You wanted to forget the pain on your heart. The scene of Qri and Luhan wouldn’t stop playing on your mind. You wanted to forget Luhan so you let yourself kissed Myungsoo back.

On the other side, Kris was face-palming himself as he saw the scene. *Is this the end?* he turned to Luhan’s direction, *Is he really a man? Is he going to just stand there and watch the girl he love kissing someone else? Tss! Luhan, you now lose your chance and I can’t you anymore..*

---

Krriiiiiiiiing!

The bell rang that remarks for the end of lunch time.

“Let’s go. I’ll walk you to your class.” Luhan said to Qri as she held her hand and dragged her out of the scene.

Qri gazed at their holding hands. She smiled, *This is the first time he hold my hand first instead of me first. And it feels different. I felt butterflies on my stomach. I think I’m falling for him even more. Even I didn’t got a chance to et lunch today, I’m alright. I’m not hungry anymore because when he held my hand, it gives me lot of energy than the food giving me..*

Meanwhile, Myungsoo let you of your lips and smiled. “You have no idea how happy I am right now. I can’t believe you accept me again. I promise, I’ll necer leave you anymore.” he said sincerly.

“I know.” you replied shortly.

“I didn’t expect that I’m going to use the whole lunch time for this but it’s worth it. Come on, let’s skip our next class. We’ll eat lunch first. I know your already hungry.” he held your hand and was about to walk to the canteen but you stopped him.

“I’m not hungry and I don’t want to skip class. Can we just go to our next class?” you asked.

Myungsoo nodded and smiled, “Anything you want.” with that, the two of you headed to your next class.

---

The time goes by quickly. All the classes are now ended. It’s now time for all the students to go back to the dorms.

Since Myungsoo is now your boyfriend, he walked you back to your dorm to make you safe. The both of you walked there hand in hand though your mind wasn’t focusing on that. You were deeply in thought but Myungsoo didn’t noticed it because he couldn’t stop himself on his happiness he was feeling right now.

“Good night Sooyoung, sleep well and dream of me.” Myungsoo happily said as he lean in and kissed your forehead. “Bye.”

You only replied him a nod. Myungsoo smiled at you once more before he completely out of your sight.

You let out a long sigh before you finally entered the dorm. Right after stepped inside the dorm, 3 pair of eyes landed on you. Well.. you were already expecting this to happen.

“Why did you accept him again?” that question greeted you by Yuri. “Because I love him.” you simply replied.

“Are you trying to fool us, Sooyoung? You don’t love him anymore.” Yuri snapped.

“And the one you in your heart now is Lu—” Yoona didn’t finish her sentence as you spoke, “Don’t mention him.”

“But you love him right?” Yoona asked. “For now, yes but my feelings for him will eventually go away.” you said. Seohyun was about to join the conversation but you spoke again, “And as for now, I don’t Myungsoo but I know that this is the right decision I can do. I think this is the best way for me to forget my feelings for him. I’m doing the right thing. Myungsoo and I, we used to be together and we can back how we used to be before.”

“But Sooyoung...” -Seohyun

“It will happen,” you slowly faced them, “..if you guys give all your support to me.”

“How can we do that if we knew that you love someone else?!” Yuri hissed.

You smiled, a fake smile. “That someone also loves someone so I need to forget my feelings for him before I couldn’t stop it anymore. All I need is the support coming from my friends, from the 3 of you. Let’s not talk about it now. I’m already tired. I want to take some rest. Goodnight.” with that, you headed to your room and let your mind to rest.

---

On the other hand, Luhan walked Qri to her dorm. The walk was silent until they reached the dorm.

“Thank you for the walk. I’m going inside now.” Qri said. Luhan only gave her a nod as a response.

Qri stared at him for a moment then let out a silent sigh, “Goodnight.” with that, she finally entered their dorm.

As Qri disappeared from his sight, he turned aroun and was about to leave but he stopped halfway. He glanced back, not to Qri’s dorm but the dorm where you are staying.

With a sigh, Luhan looked in front again and started to walked away.

While he was walking on the way to his dorm, he suddenly saw Kris. He stopped and so did Kris. There are only centimeters away to each other. They’re eyeing each other.

After only a minute, Kris walked towards Luhan and gave him a punch on the face that made Luhan fell on the ground. His face turned to the aide beause of the impact of the fist of Kris.

Luhan touch the left corner of his lips as he felt a blood on it. He was right, it’s bleeding. Slowly, he looked up to face Kris.

“Are you really a man huh?! How could you let that happen?! Now, what are you going to do?! You can’t do anything because you’re not brave enough to confess to her!” Kris grabbed his collar to stand his up and gave his another punch but this time to the other side if Luhan’s face.

Still, Luhan didn’t do anything. He just let Kris punch him like that.

“Do you really love her?! Answer me!!!” Kris shouted but not too loud. He was still aware to the people inside the dorm around the two of them.

Still, Luhan didn’t say anything.

Again, Kris punched him two times. “Now, do you know the answer of my question huh?! Or do you want me to punch you another one?!” -Kris

“Y-Yes, I love her! I really love her! And I hate myself of being like this! Of being weak when it comes to my feelings for her! I hate my life without her!!!” Luhan half-shouted as his tears started to fall down.

Kris only stared at his friend.

Luhan half-conciously looked at Kris, “I desrve it, I deserve many punch so punch me again to wake me up by doing stupid things like this.”

After Luhan said that, Kris gave his one last punch without any hesitation. It made Luhan fell on the ground again.

Kris glared at him, “Now, I’m hoping that I wake you up by being stupid, Luhan. Just follow your happiness. Honestly, I don’t want to talk to anymore because I’m annoyed to have a stupid friend like you. And since I already said it. As one of your friend, I wanted you to fight for her. I’m not saying this because I wanted to but because you need to.” Kris fixed his uniform then held out his hand, offering for Luhan.

Luhan weakly smiled but took his friend’s hand. Kris pulled him up, “You better do what I’ve said before you completely lose her.” with that, he walked off first.

Luhan watched his friend’ back for a moment, *My face was hurt because if his punch but my heart is hurting more than the punch I get from him. I think he was right. I need to do what I need to do and I’m not going to lose a chance anymore. I’ll fight for her...*

With that, Luhan half-conciously followed Kris back to the dorm.