Find A Girl

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

   

   

Author’s Note

Myungsoo will appear soon. Just wait for it :]

   

   

   

   

   

It’s been already a week had passed after that night. Both you and Luhan become more closer to each other. The bestfriend thingy between the both of you slowly becoming real.

All the activities are now finished. Of course, you did enjoyed it a lot. Not because it’s your first time joining the school trip but also because Luhan is now your friend or bestfriend. Also, you met his parents which are very kind to you.

It’s now time to leave China and go back to Korea. You bid your goodbye to Mr. and Mrs. Lu before you completely enter the plane as well as Luhan.

About your friends, they kept asking you but you always tell them that it’s a part of the dare but even though yourself, you know it’s not.

About Luhan’s friends, they didn’t budge to ask since they think it’s normal for the bestfriends relation though Kris always keep his eyes on them secretly.

After saying goodbye to Mr. and Mrs. Lu, both you and Luhan entered the plane.

As expected, Luhan sat next to you. You were seating beside the window for you to see the view outside. You were amusedly gazing the window while smiling.

“Did you enjoy our trip?” Luhan suddenly asked. You turned to him and nodded, “I did enjoyed it, a lot.” you smiled.

“Also, Lulu enjoyed it too.” you added as you waved the stuff toy that you were holding. Luhan rolled his eyes, “We’re now going back to Korea yet you still didn’t pay that.”

“Psh! You said I don’t have to pay this to you anymore and now you’re whining because I didn’t pay this? Aish! Okay, I’m going to pay it now.” you were about to get your wallet when Luhan spoke.

“No need for that. I was just kidding!” You looked up at him and just stared. Luhan raised an eyebrow, “Wae?”

You didn’t gave him a response instead you burst into laughter. Luhan frowned, “Yah, what are you laughing at?”

“Be-because.. Haha! You.. Haha!” you couldn’t even finish your sentence because of you couldn’t stop yourself on laughing.

“Yah, I couldn’t understand a thing. Will you set aside your laugh first and say it straightly?” he hissed.

You tried to stop on laughing. You took some minutes before you calm down. You cleared your throat, “Okay,” you pointed him, “You, I can’t believe you’re now a joker.”

“What?”

“I thought you’re really want me to pay this stuff toy but suddebly you said that you were just kidding. Honestly Luhan, being a joker doesn’t fit you. But you know what? That’s a good sign!”

He raised an eyebrow, “Good sign?”

You nodded, “A good sign for our success. Remember our deal? I’ll teach you how to fall in love though this kind of thing isn’t really need to teach by someone. Why I said that this is a good sign? Simple! If you didn’t ask, girls likes boys with sense of humor so if you know how to joke, I’m very sure the girls will be attracted to you.”

“Even you?” he asked.

You paused, “Yes but since I’m not a girl to you then it’s a no. Also, make sure that your joke is not bad but in a good way.”

He nodded then turned to you, “Wait, remember when we still on our trip? You told me that you’re going to tell me about the next step. So, what is it?”

You stared at him fpr a moment before saying, “Find a girl.”

“Mwo?”

“You need to find a girl, a perfect one. The girl who has a beautiful heart that can love you. The girl who will makes you fall in love.” you replied.

“Who’s that girl then?” he asked. You raised an eyebrow, “Aren’t you listening to me? I told you to FIND a girl means we haven’t encounter that girl yet.”

He nodded, “Ohh..”

“We will try to find that girl as we get back in Korea. For now, let’s take a rest..” you said as you hugged the deer stuff toy and closed your eyes to take a sleep.

Luhan gaze at you for a while. His gaze has a meaning that he can only underatand it by himself.

Soon, Luhan decided to take a sleep too. Moments later, he finally drifted to sleep.

---

The plane finally landed in Seoul Airport. All the students exited the plane and took the bus that were waiting outside.

Since it’s separated with boys and girls, your seat partner now is Yoona while Seohyun and Yuri are partners.

Soon, the bus finally arrived at the school. All the students straightly headed to the dorms so you didn’t got a chance to see Luhan again.

This day was really tiring so you just decided to continue resting on your room. Just after some moments, you drifted to sleep again since it’s already late when you get back at school.

---

Morning came. It’s now time to start attending classes again. It was already late for you to attend your first class when you woke up. Your friends were already gone but they left you a note saying that they’re already went to their classes and not to wake you up than getting a kick from you.

You chuckled, “I understand.” you mumbled. You put down the note on the table then you grabbed your breakfast and after that, you took a shower.

Since you’re already late for your first class, you then decided to attend your second class.

After getting ready, you hopped on your bag pack. You exited the dorm and made your way to your class. You glanced at your wrist watch. Your eyes widen when you realize that you only have 5 minutes before the time of your 2nd class.

Because of the panic, you started to run. Unexpectedly, as you turned to the right, you accidentally bumped to someone. The envelop that was holding of someone suddenly dropped. You immediately took it for that person and handed it back, “Mianhe.”

As you looked up, you saw a one beautiful girl in front of you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She smiled, “No, it’s okay.”

You scanned her from head to toe. She wasn’t wearing a school uniform but there’s a luggage with her. “Umm.. Are you a student here?” you asked.

She nodded, “I’m actually a new student here.” You nodded with an ‘o’ shape formed on your lips.

“Can you help me?” she asked. You looked up, “Eh?”

“You know, I’m not familiar in this school and I can’t find the dorms. Can you accompany me on the way there? If only if you have time.”

You paused. Yoy glanced at your wrist watch, *Well, I’m already late. Helping her won’t hurt, right?* you smiled at her then nodded, “Let me see your dorm no. first.”

She did.

“Oh! Your dorm is next to us.” you said. “Really?” she happily asked. You nodded, “Come on, I’ll walk you there.”

With that, the both of you walk towards the dorm.

---

“Thank you very much for accompanying me here. I’m glad that my dorm is next to yours. By the way, I’m Qri. You?” she held out her hand for a handshake.

“Sooyoung.” you replied as you shook her hand with a smile.

“Are you going to attend your classes today or not?” you asked. “I will. Can you also accompany there only if it’s okay?”

You nodded, “Sure! Let me see your schedule.”

She did.

“Woah! We’re in the same English class. Let’s go there together!” you beamed. She chuckled, “You’re so energetic!” she commented.

“Eh?”

“Can I be your friend?” she asked. You smiled, “Of course but I think you’re too beautiful to be my friend.”

She laughed, “I don’t think I’m beautiful.” “Mwo?” you laughed, “Believe me, you’re beautiful. Oh wait, do you already have your uniforms?”

She nodded. “Good! Go and change now. I’ll wait for you outside.” you said and was about to leave but she called you.

“Sooyoung!”

You turned around, “Eh?”

“Gomawo.” she smiled.

You smiled back, “No problem.”

Moments later, Qri finally stepped out from her dorm. You scanned her, *Woah! She’s so cute on her uniform.*

“The uniform fits you well.” you commented. “Really?” she asked. You nodded. She smiled, “Gomawo.”

“Kaja?” She nodded.

And then, both of you started to walk on the way to the English class. As the both of you were walking, the other students especially the boys who are passing by are automatically looking at Qri’s way. You turned to her and smiled, “I told you, you’re beautiful. The boys couldn’t take off their eyes on you.” you commented.

She only chuckled.

Soon, the both of you finally reached the classroom. Luckily, your teacher was only about to enter the classroom. “Seonsaengnim!” you called. “Oh, Ms. Han.” she said.

You turned to Qri then dragged her towards the teacher. “Seonsaengnim, there’s a new student in our class. It’s her.” you said.

The teacher turne to Qri. Qri smiled at her then bowed, “Annyeong haseyo!”

“I already knew her. The director already told mw about her joining our class. Come on Miss, I’ll intoduce you to the class.” the she turned to you, “You, Ms. Han, go inside too and use the back door.” she ordered.

You nodded, “Dae!” you turned to Qri, “Hwaiting chingu!”

She smiled then nodded.

You then entered the classroom. Luhan was already there. You sat next to him since you were seatmates. Luhan frowned at you, “You’re almost late.” he muttered.

“I helped someone that’s why.” you simply replied without looking at him. “Who—” he didn’t even finish his entence when you interrupted him.

“Sshhh! Look, the new student came in.” you pointed in front. Luhan followed your finger. As the time his eyes landed at sight in front, a frown suddenly form on his face. For some reason, he doesn’t like what he was seeing right now.

“Listen class, we have a new student. Miss, please introduce yourself.” the teacher said.

Qri faced the class, “Annyeong haseyo! Lee Kyuri-imnida but I prefer to be called Qri. Nice to meet you all. I hope we can get along.” she smiled yo everyone then bowed.

All the boys inside the class stared at her with interest while the girls was envious by her beauty.

You chuckled, “I knew it.” you whispered. Luhan raised an eyebrow to you, “What?”

You rolled your eyes, “None of your business.” He made a face.

“Thank you Ms. Lee. Please take the seat ummm.. oh there! Next to Mr. Lu at the right side. Please wait class, I need to get something.” with that, the teacher left.

Qri scanned the classroom. A bright smile suddenly formed on her face as the time she saw Luhan. She started to walk on her way to her seat looking at Luhan with a smile. She also noticed you. You smiled at her and waved a little. She smiled back.

As Qri sat on her place, she turned to Luhan. “Ni Hao! I’m glad to see you again. I’m Qri, you?” she spoke.

Luhan only ignored her.

“Wait, you know each other?” you asked, confused. You saw Qri smiled, “He saved me a week before.”

“A week before? You mean in China?” you asked. She nodded, “Exactly! I’m in trouble that time. There’s a thief trying to steal my bag but luckily he’s there to save me.” she looked at Luhan, “Thank you again.”

You glanced at Luhan but he just kept his eyes in front. You frowned, remembering your days in China with him. Then you remembered the day of the first activity and it hits you.

“I thought you’re lying that day. You did saved a girl that time...” you whispered. You started to feel guilty.

“Now, you believed me.” he rolled his eyes. You made a face, “Psh!” *I’m not guilty anymore. Tsk!*

Qri stared at the both of you, “I could see you two are close to each other.” she commented. “It’s none any of your business.” Luhan snapped, sarcastically.

You elbowed Luhan, “Yah, stop being the old Luhan again.” you whispered. You looked up at Qri, “Don’t mind what he had said. By the way, he’s Luhan. My bestfriend.” you said.

Qri glanced at Luhan, “Your bestfriend?” she asked. You simply nodded. She smiled at Luhan, “Nice meeting you Luhan. I hope we can get along.”

Luhan only nodded as a response. You rolled your eyes on him, “Don’t mind him. I think he’s not in a mood today. You know, monthly period.”

Qri stared at you, “Eh?!”

Luhan gave you a death glare. You laughed, “Just kidding!”

Just then, the teacher came back. “Okay class. Let’s start our discussion.....”

All of you faced the front again. Qri was already focusing on the class while Luhan was also listening (?) maybe not. You stared at Qri for a moment.

Suddenly, you tapped Luhan’s shoulder. He turned to you. You gestured him to come closer to you. He raised an eyebrow. ‘Come on!’ you mouthed.

He let out a sigh but obeyed you. He went closer then you whispered to his ear, “I think she’s the perfect girl.”

He turned to you, “Perfect girl?” he asked, whispering.

You nodded, “Remember the 2nd step of our deal? The ‘Find a girl’ thing. I think she’s the right girl for that. You should start talking to her from now on.”

“MWO?!”