First Kiss

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

   

   

“Pardon?” you heard Luhan said as he faced you again.

You looked at him with serious expression on your face then you shook your head, “I don’t want to repeat it anymore. If you don’t hear it then sorry. I’ll go back now.” you turned around again and started walking back to the house.

“Yah, Sooyoung!” you heard him called you.

You smiled then faced with a normal expression on your face, “Ne?”

He stared at you for a moment until you realized that he was already standing right in front of you. “What is he to you again?” he asked.

“Nugu?”

“Daehyun.”

“I already told you who’s him to me and I don’t want repeat it anymore.”

“Are you going to repeat it or I’ll kiss you?” he said as he lean in to you.

You froze. You could now smell his fresh breath. He was now coming closer and closer to you. “Tell me, who’s Daehyun to you..”

“H-He’s....”

“Hmm.. I’m waiting.” he whispered as he continued coming closer to you.

“He’s just a c-cousin.” you finally spill it.

He paused. His face was only an inch away from you. He smiled, “I’m glad to hear that but you know, I wanted to continue this.”

Again, you froze. You just remained silent as he slowly coming closer to you.

All of a sudden, you closed your eyes. Wating for a soft thing to press on your lips.

1...

2...

3...

4...

5 seconds, he didn’t kiss you but he hugged you instead. You slowly opened your eyes and silently sighed in relief yet felt a bit disappointed that he didn’t do the kiss.

“You have no idea how happy I am after you clear the things about that Daehyun guy. I can’t believe he’s just your cousin. I even want to punch him by hugging you. Good thing, I didn’t do that. You should tell this to me earlier.” he said.

You hugged him back, “Mianhe. I really wanted to tell you but Daehyun kept interrupting and annoying me. He always want to play. He’s a playboy actually so he’s professional by doing those things. I’m sorry Luhan..”

“Sshh. It’s okay. Luckily, he’s just your cousin or he already played with you.”

You chuckled, “That won’t happen because he’s my cousin. Besides, we’re close like brother and sister, you know.”

Luhan smiled, “I’m now relieved.”

You also smiled at the hug.

You both stayed like that for a brief moment until someone interrupted the sweet scene.

“Ehem.. Ehem..” a man cleared his throat as you heard a giggle of a girl.

Both you and Luhan broke the hug and turned to the direction of the voice. Minwoo and Tia were staring at the both of you with a smile on their faces.

“They’re so sweet.” Tia said.

“We’re sweeter than them.” Minwoo snapped then he kissed Tia on the lips that made Tia blushed.

“Yah, they’re staring at us.” Tia shyly hissed.

Minwoo chuckled at her reaction then pinched her cheek. “You’re so cute.”

“Ehem.” both you and Luhan cleared your throats at the same time. You both looked at each other by the sudden reaction but quickly looked away to each other.

“Come on, Tia. Let’s go inside. I think there are two people that need privacy.” Minwoo said then pulled Tia to go inside the house.

Silence filled the atmosphere between you and Luhan.

“Um.. Let’s go inside too.” you broke the ice as you started to follow to go inside but Luhan grabbed your hand that made you stopped.

You faced him, “Hmm?”

Luhan stared at you for such a long time, “Umm..”

“Yes?”

“L-Let’s just go together.” he intertwined his hand with you as he dragged you along with him inside the house.

“Uh-oh..”

---

It was already night. You tried to sleep but you couldn’t. There’s two reason why you couldn’t sleep. First, because of happiness for yourself and the other one is because of sadness for Myungsoo.

Again, you tried to sleep but then again, you couldn’t. You jump off from the bed and grabbed your jacket at the bed side then left your room.

You wore your jacket as you walked out from the house. You stayed there to have a time to think on what to do. It’s really hard to believe that you’re cheating on Myungsoo because of Luhan.

The cold breeze of air suddenly felt of your skin. You hugged yourself as looked up. There are many stars in the sky yet you couldn’t find where the most shining star is. That’s weird.

Suddenly, you felt someone hugged you from behind. “What are you doing here alone? It’s already late.”

You turned to your side and saw Luhan’s face. He was resting his chin on the top of your shoulder. “I couldn’t sleep.” you replied normally.

“Wae? Is there something bothering you?” he asked as he hugged you more tight than before.

You paused, “Luhan.. I’m confused.”

“Confuse about what?”

“Myungsoo..” you said in a low voice.

You felt his hug loosen. It’s not tight as it is like earlier. He just remaines silent.

“Luhan, eotteokhae?” you asked.

“Do.. y-you still love him?” Luhan hesitatedly asked.

“I love you, Luhan.” you replied bluntly.

Luhan smiled, “Then that’s enough.”

You slowly removed his rm around you as you faced him, “But how can I say about this to him?” you asked.

Luhan hugged you again but now face to face. “I told you not to think about him for now remember? So let’s not talk about him.”

“But Luhan..”

“Then what do you want to do?” he interrupted.

You wrapped your arm around him to hug him back. “Luhan, can you give me time to tell about this to him? It’s really hard to break his heart.”

You heard him sigh, “I can’t say no to you so yes, I will. But please don’t make it long.” he said.

You nodded, “I will. Gomawo, Luhan.”

“You’re always welcome, Sooyoung. I love you. I may sound like a gay but I can’t imagine myself without you. You’re my life, Sooyoung so please don’t leave me.”

“Don’t worry, I won’t leave you.” you replied with a smile. “I think I can sleep now, kaja let’s go back.” you said and broke the hug.

“Then I’ll do the think that won’t make you sleep tonight.” -Luhan

“Mwo—” your words were cut off by his lips. He gave you a short kiss on the lips. He smiled, “Do you think you can still sleep on what I’ve did?”

Still shocked, you nodded.

Luhan smirked, “Then, let’s make it real.” with that, Luhan lean closer to you as he gave you a real kiss.

Luhan wrapped his arms around your waist as he pulled you closer to him to deepend the kiss.

Your eyes slowly closed as you wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him back. You could feel that Luhan smiled between the kisses the moment you kissed him back.

That night, both you and Luhan shared a kiss together with the stars above as the witness of SooHan’s first kiss. At that exact moment, the most shining star appeared in the sky as another witness of the kiss...

   

   

   

   

   

Author’s Note

I’m planning to make a side story of Qri and I have already a plot for her story. I’m just wondering who do you want to be her partner? Please answer the poll below: