Unexpected Voice

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

 

 

 

---

It was already morning. Voices and gasps could be heard around. Your eyes slowly open only to see the boys staring at you while Kris had a victory smile on his face.

“Noona, what did the both of you do last night?” Sehun asked pointed at you and the figure next to you.

You frowned in confusion and slowly turned to your side only to greet by Luhan’s half body. You realized that he was still hugging you. You gulped as you suddenly pushed him away from you that made him woke up.

Luhan groaned and lightly rubbed his eyes. As the time he open his eyes, the sight of you with a shocked face greeted him.

Luhan was confused at that time, forgetting what happen last night. *Why am I with her?*

“I guess, you did enjoy the night. Am I right Luhan?” Kris snapped, interrupting his thought. Luhan looked up and surprised to see his friends at the door.

Luhan realized that he wasn’t wearing a shirt. He immediately stood up and got his shirt at the corner as he hurriedly put it on.

Luhan narrowed his eyes to Kris, “Why did you lock us here last night?” he hissed. Kris smirked, “As if you didn’t enjoy what I did for you.”

Luhan rolled his eyes, “Whatever Kris.” he turned to you, “Come on, I’ll walk you out.” he said. You simply nodded then stood up and followed him.

Before the two of you could completely leave the dorm, Lay blocked the way. Luhan raised an eyebrow, “What?” he asked, annoyed.

“Mind explaining what we saw back there?” Lay said. “There’s no need to explain.” Luhan snapped and was about to walk away but Lay turned to you instead and so did the others.

“If Luhan don’t want to say anything. I guess, you can explain it by yourself.” Lay said. Luhan stared at him in disbelief.

You gulped. “Umm.. What you guys saw back there,” you trailed off, playing with your fingers. “Kris locked us last night and since we don’t have a choice, we stayed there the whole night.” you added.

They frowned. “That’s not what we wanted to know. What we mean is why we saw the both of you hugging each other while Luhan is shirtless?” Baekhyun pointed out.

You bit your bottom lip. Before you could explain, Luhan cut you off. “If you guys really want to ask that, I guess it will be better if Kris answer that question for us.” he said, looking at Kris’ way.

All the boys turned to Kris’ direction and titled their head in confusion. “Gege?” Tao frowned.

Kris shrugged, “I don’t know what you are talking about Luhan.” Luhan raised an eyebrow, “Oh really? How will you explain my shirt having a perfume on it? You even invited Sooyoung to come over without saying it to me. And how about making an excuse that your ring was lost just to lock us in one room huh? You did it all, aren’t you?”

Kris paused. The others stared at Kris, waiting for his reaction. “You did all of that, hyung?” Chanyeol asked.

Once again, Kris only shrugged. “I did nothing. I’m innocent here.” he defended. “I believed you gege.” Tao said with a smile.

Luhan rolled his eyes. “Whatever! Believe him if you want. We’ll go ahead now.” Luhan took your hand then walked out along with you. Luckily, the scent of perfume on his shirt wasn’t that strong anymore.

---

“I apologize for Kris behavior. I don’t know what exactly on his mind to do all of that. Mianhe..” Luhan apologized as the two of you went out from the dorm, facing your dorm.

You shook your head, “Ani, it’s okay. It’s not your fault anyways.” you said as you smiled, assuring him. Luhan happily smiled back.

The both of you were smiling at each other for a little moment just when you realized that he was still holding your hand. You slowly looked down to your hand that was on his. Luhan followed your gaze and realized that he was still holding your hand.

He slowly released you, “Oh.. Mian. I haven’t realized until now.” he apologized again. You shook your head again then laugh a little.

Luhan frowned and titled his head to you in confusion, “What are you lauhing at?” he asked.

You looked up at him then smiled, “I was just surprised that you know how to apologize. You did it twice just now.” you replied.

Luhan narrowed his eyes to you, “Mwo? Who told you I don’t know how to apologize? Of course, I do.” he snapped with a rolling eyes. You shook your head in amusement, “The monster-jerk is back again..” you whispered.

“Mwo? What did you just called me?” Luhan narrowed his eyes on you once again.

You gulped, *Aigoo! I’m dead!!* you started to step backward but Luhan followed you by stepping forward.

Suddenly, your back pressed at the wall of your dorm. Luhan was now in front of you as he placed his palm at the wall, next to your face.

You gulped at him with wide eyes. Luhan smirked, “You’re now cornered. Now, say it again. The name you called me earlier.” he threatened. You bit your bottom lip as both of your hands automatically lifted up. You pressed both of your palms on his chest, trying to push him away from you.

The scene of shirtless Luhan hugging you last night played back on your mind as your palms touch his chest. Still, Luhan was on position. He was still in front if you while one palm pressing on the wall. However, your hands were still placing on his chest.

There was a silence around the two of you as if the time suddenly stopped at this moment. Luhan was staring at you as you stared back. The both of you stayed on that position until a voice interrupted the moment.

So, this is the reason why you wanted to stay here hmm?

Both you and Luhan slowly turned to direction of the voice at the same time. You titled your head at the owner of the voice as Luhan gulped,

   

   

   

   

Mom...

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s Note

AFF is back to normal again, not really.

Oh well.. the chapters were still gone.

Good thing, I saved it on my document.

Ill start updating again from now on but my updates will still like before. I need to do that for my new readers. I don't want to be rush on updating.

Please understand and still leave a comment.

Also, please check out my new story: Not All Laughs Are Real. It will be written in tagalog and also in english so all of you will still understand. Please read the foreword first for more details. Kamsa~