Afraid?

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

 

 

 

“Sooyoung, can you go to the market and buy the ingredients that I’m going to use to cook for our lunch?” you heard your mom said as she went out from Minwoo’s room.

“Ne, omma.” you replied.

“I’ll go with you.” Luhan snapped as he popped out behind your mom.

You raised an eyebrow at him. He just smiled at you in return.

*Seriously? Is he really the Luhan I used to know? He’s weird today..* you thought.

“Luhan, I can alone. Just stay here.” you said.

“No, I want to go with you.”

“Luhan--” your sentence was cut off by your mom.

“He wants to be with you so let him be.” –your mom

“Omma is right, noona.” You heard Minwoo shouted inside his room.

You glanced at Luhan and you saw him smiled widely. You rolled your eyes and sighed, “Do I have a choice? Aish!” then you went out from the house with a poker face.

You were about to go the nearest Bus Stop when a hand suddenly held your hand that made you stopped. You looked back and saw Luhan. “What?” you irritated asked.

“I have my car. We can use it. Come on.” He was about to bring you to his car but you spoke to stop him.

“Sirrheo.”

“Mwo?”

“I want to commute.” You muttered.

“There’s no need for you to do that. I have a car.” He snapped.

“Don’t you hear what I’ve said? I WANT to commute.” You emphasized the word WANT to him.

You saw his expression changed. *Did I hurt his feelings or what?* you thought.

“Mianhe..” you heard him said as he slowly let go of your hand.

You stared at him, not saying a word.

“Did I irritate you? I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to be like this. I’m sorry, I just miss you so much that I wanted to be with you wherever you go. Mianhe, please don’t get mad at me.” –Luhan

“Luhan,” you sighed, “I’m sorry but I don’t want to depend on you. Look, we’re here at my home town and I want to do my usual thing here. Commuting is my usual thing every time I go to the market. I know you can’t understand me because you came from a well-family unlike me, I’m just an ordinary girl. Luhan please, I want to be alone. I want a time to think.”

Luhan silently sighed and lowered his head, “ohh..”

You gently took his hand that made him looked up to you once again. You could that he was shocked.

“I’ll talk to you later. Wait for me, ne?” you said.

Finally, Luhan smiled. He nodded, “I’ll always wait for you.”

You smiled and slowly released his hand but he grabbed it back to hold it.

“Are you still mad at me?” –Luhan

“No, I’m not.”

“Really?”

“If you won’t let go my hand, I’ll be mad at you.”

With that, Luhan quickly released your hand.

You chuckled, “I’m going now.”

“Okay, I’ll wait for you.”

You nodded and turned around. With that, you walked away.

As you were walking, you heard Luhan shouted.

“SARANGHAE HAN SOOYOUNG!”

Now, you could see that the people around are now staring at you. You lowered your head and slowly turned your head to see Luhan.

He smiled and waved at you, “I’l wait for you so come back soon.” Then he have you flying kiss and waved again.

“OHMYGOD! That girl is so lucky.” “IKR?!” “Look, her boyfriend is so cute.” “The guy is so sweet too.” “I’m jealous, I want to have a boyfriend like him.” “We can steal him. Look, the girl seems like she’s ignoring the guy.” “You’re right. We still have a chance.”

That’s what you heard from the girls around you. You glared at them but they ignored you.

*What do they think they’re saying? Aish!*

Before those girls approach Luhan, you made your way to Luhan’s direction and linked your arms to his. “Come on, I don’t think I can still go without you, my baby deer.” Then you tagged him along with you. You smirked as you walk passed by the girls.

“I thought you want to be alone huh?” Luhan teased with a playful smile on his face.

You looked away, “I hate that smile.”

“It’s okay. Well at least I know that you love me.” Then he laughed.

You rolled your eyes and you were to push him away from you but he pulled you closer to him. Your eyes widen. His face is now a few centimeters from you.

“Yah, what are you doing?” you asked nervously.

“Are you afraid to those girls?” –Luhan

“What?”

“Are you afraid that those girls will approach me?”

“Mwo? Are you kidding me? Psh! Of course not!” you pushed him but still, he didn’t let you go.

“Yah, let me go.” You said.

“Not until you tell me.”

“Tell you what?”

“The reason why did you dragged me along with you?”

You looked away, “Uh-oh.. umm..” *Aigoo! I couldn’t think a reason.*

You heard him sighed, “No reason? Okay, I’ll go back now. I’ll just wait for you.” He then released you and was about to walk away but you stopped him by grabbing his arm.

He faced you with a question look on his expression.

“Let’s go to the market together.” You lowly said while lowering your head.

You heard him grinned, “I knew you would say this. Come on, Let’s commute together.” Then he took your hand and with that, the both of you made your ways to the nearest Bus Stop.

Unknowingly, a smile formed on your face as you stared at the intertwined hands of yours and Luhan.

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note

Everyone, please like this link on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=372692616139170&set=a.372691582805940.83655.372680922807006&type=1&theater

I'll be thankful if you guys did. If it reach 500+ likes as of today, I'll update again :)))

So, please help...

Kamsa~