“I’m in love...”

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

   

   

The next morning, you woke early. You decided to prepare breakfast for your friends and also for yourself.

As you were preparing, Yuri suddenly went out from her room. “Good morning!” you greeted with a smile.

“Woah! You woke up early. That was new.” she said that instead of greeting you back. You rolled your eyes, “That’s not new. Psh!”

“Whatever! But how come you woke up early?” she asked.

*I actually having ahard time to sleep last night..* “Psh! What kind of question is that? I just woke up, okay. Oh! Also, I’m preparing for our breakfast.” you said.

“Can I help?”

“Of course! That would be nice of you.” you stated. She rolled her eyes, “Psh!” then both of you burst into laughter.

“What’s going here?” Seohyun and Yoona suddenly came out. You and Yuri looked up.

“We’re just preparing for our breakfast.” you said. “I want to help.” Yoona said. “Nado! Nado!” Seohyun beamed.

Both you and Yuri glanced at each other then faced the two again. You both smiled and nodded.

The 4 of you started to prepare the breakfast all together. You actually miss this, having time with your friends.

*I may not have a love life right now well at least I still have my friends with me..* you smiled and focus on preparing the food.

After the preparation, the 4 of you eat the brealfast all together then went to school all together also.

*As much as my friends are with me, I’ll try my best to be happy everyday.*

---

Kriiiiiing! Kriiiiiiiiing!

It’s now time for the 3rd class. English class was actually your favorite class before but now, not really. Honestly, you really don’t want to attend this class anymore but you can’t. You can’t lost your scholarship.

With a heavy sigh, you headed to your English class even it’s against to your will.

As expected, Luhan was already there. He was talking with Qri again. You didn’t bother to get their attention anymore so you just straightly headed to your seat and silently sat on it. You glanced at them but they seems busy on their conversation.

You turned to the window beside you, trying to cheer up yourself. No one outside. The view was silent as how your heart silently beeting for Luhan.

Minutes later, the teacher came. All you just did is only focus at the class. Luckily, you successfully make it.

As the class ended, you decided to not escape anymore. You decided to grab a lunch with Luhan and the others and also with Qri. She’s now part of your friends anyways.

The 3 of you headed to the canteen all together.

“Qri, sit here beside me!” Baekhyun called as the 3 of you arrived at the canteen. You saw Chanyeol hit Baekhyun’s head. You chuckled and shook your head because of them.

Baekhyun pouted, “Psh! Quit that jealousy, will you?!” he then looked at Qri’s direction again and smiled as he waved her over.

*Their attention is now with Qri. Did they even know who I am?* you sadly thought.

Suddenly, you felt someone tapped your shoulder. You turned to your side and saw Kris. “Ohh.. Kris..”

“Come on, the food is waiting. Do you want them to get mad at you?” he said. You chuckled, “Nice joke.”

He smiled, “Let’s just sit, okay?” You smiled and nodded, “Araseo Duizhang.” He glared at you but then smiled. With that, both of you headed to the table and sat next to each others.

Luhan frowned at the sight, *Since when did they get close to each other like that? Did I missed something? Aish! Whatever!* he turned to Qri, “Come on, let’s sit.” She smiled and nodded.

Both Luhan and Qri sat next to each other, in front of you and Kris.

AWKWARD.

You turned to Kris and whispered, “Help me please..” Kris turned to you and blinked. “Distract me.” you whispered again.

“Yah, what are you talking about?” Luhan snapped. You faced him, “Eh? Uh-oh.. Nothing. Nothing.”

Luhan rolled his eyes, “If you say so..” You ignored Luhan and turned to Kris again and gave your expression that you were begging him.

Kris didn’t responded on that instead he do something. He took some foods and placed to your plate, “Eat all of that before the food voluntarily run from you.”

After he said that, you couldn’t help but laugh. That simple made you forgot that Luhan was right in front of you. Not fully though but you were happy that Kris was trying his best to distract you.

You smiled at him, “Gomawo.” He smiled back, “You’re always welcome.” he winked. You chuckled.

“Yah, what’s happening here? Don’t tell me, the both of you are dating?” Suho questioned at you and Kris. Luhan suddenly choked by that question. Kris smirked.

You panicked and immediately handed him a glass of water. Qri also did at the same time as you.

Luhan stared at the glass of you were holding and also to Qri’s. He took the one that Qri’s holding instead of yours. Your heart sanked. Slowly, you put down the glass of water back on the table.

“We’re not dating, so stop questioning us. We’re just friends, close friends.” Kris suddenly said. You turned to him. He just smiled. You smiled back, *Gomawo..*

You turned to Luhan. Qri was gently patting his back. “Gwenchana?” she asked, worried. You saw Luhan nodded and smiled at her, “I’m perfectly fine. Don’t worry.”

You quickly looked away and started eating your food.

Luhan glanced at you but he only saw you eating. He silently sighed and also focus on his food.

---

It’s been already a week ever since that incident happened. You were still ignoring Luhan and so did him. You always saw him with Qri, happily talking to each other.

You didn’t bother them anymore since you think this would be better for you. Plus, you don’t want to see them together.

Buth then, Qri was always wanted to walk with you on the way to the dorm after class. As much as you wanted to reject her, you couldn’t. You really don’t want to know about Luhan and Qri doing together but Qri was always telling you about it everytime she walked together with you.

One day, after class. You received 2 text messages. 1 from Luhan and 1 from Qri. *What should I open first?*

You decided to open Qri’s mesaage first.

to: Sooyoung

I have to do something. I can’t walk with you today so don’t look for me. Let’s just see each other tomorrow.

from: Qri

You heaved a sigh, *That was a relief. I really can’t take all she was always saying though I can’t stop her.*

Then you open Luhan’s message.

to: Sooyoung

Meet me at the roof top after class.

from: Deer Lulu

You raised an eyebrow, *Am I really the one he texted or this is only a wrong sended message?* to make sure, you did what the mesaage said.

As you reached the roof top, you saw Luhan back facing you. “Luhan..” you called.

He turned around and faced you. He was smiling. You titled your head in confusion. *What’s with him?*

Slowly, he approached you and to your shocked, he hugged you. “Luhan..” you whispered.

“Gomawo..” you heard him said. “Eh?”

“Sooyoung-ah, I think I’m in love..” you heard him said.

Your heart beats faster than normal. *He’s in love? With who? And why is he hugging me? Wait, is he referring to me?* before you could ask who it is, Luhan spoke again.

“No, scratch that. It’s not only ‘think’ because I’m really in love. Sooyoung-ah, I’m in love with Qri..”

All of a sudden, a tear automatically fell from your eye.