Luhan's Different Side

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

 

 

 

“Mwo?! OUR house?!” you gasped. Luhan stopped and faced you. “We’re going to my parents’ place.” he replied normally.

*Right! What was I’m thinking? Babo Sooyoung!* you mentally cursed. You fake a smile. “Hehe.”

Luhan raised an eyeybrow, “Are you thinking anything else?” he asked. You quickly shook your head, “Ani.”

Luhan nodded, “Okay, let’s go.” he said and turned around again. “Wait Luhan.” You called that made him stopped again and looked back at you.

“Umm.. what are we going to do there?” you asked slowly. “You’ll see. Just go with me.” he said then walked away.

Still, you were right there on your position. You were confused by Luhan’s actions these past few days. He was acting very sweet and gentle lately. You were trying to think what’s on Luhan’s mind but seems like your mind wasn’t functioning. You wanted to follow him but your body wasn’t moving.

Luhan noticed that you’re not following him so he stopped and faced you again. “Are you going to follow me by your own or do you want me to drag you along with me by holding your hand?” he asked.

His words made you back into your senses. “Eh?!” you gasped. Instead of giving you an answer, Luhan walked towards you and took your hand instead. “I guess you need my company.” with that said, Luhan started walking again along with you while holding your hand.

“I can go without you holding my hand.” you tried to to escape by his grip but he didn’t let you instead he held your hand tightly. Luhan turned to you, “I know but I insist.” he then continued to walking, still holding your hand.

You stared at Luhan for a moment as your body didn’t hesitate to follow him. Your gaze fell down to your hand that Luhan was holding right now. A smile suddenly crept on your face without you knowing it.

*Until now, I don’t know what my real feeling for this cold-hearted monster jerk that was holding my hand though I don’t want to know yet. I was afraid that this feeling is going to give me pain. All I know at this moment is I’m happy. I’m happy on what’s happening right now. Aside of that, I don’t want to think anymore.* you thought.

Both you and Luhan hoped on a bus on the way to Lu’s Mansion. Luhan finally released your hand so you can enter the bus first. For some reason, you felt disappointed and empty. You just shrugged your feelings off and just hoped inside the bus.

You chose the seat at the end of the bus and comfortably sat there. Surprisingly, Luhan sat beside you. You gave him a confused look. Luhan raised an eyebrow, “Wae?” he asked.

“N-Nothing.” you replied then turned to face the window. Because of Luhan’s presence beside you, you started to feel uneasy inside your bus and right on your place. It feels like you started to have a problem on moving your body. It feels like you were a frozen ice that cannot move.

At last, the bus finally stopped after some minutes of riding. Both of you hoped off the bus and started walking again on the way to Lu’s Mansion.

After few minutes, both you and Luhan finally arrived at the place. You glanced at Luhan who was ringing the door bell. *I wonder what is he thinking right now? And why did he bring me here?*

Just then, the door slowly opened. A maid greeted, “Ni Hao Master Luhan. Welcome back.

Luhan just gave her a nod as an exchanged. With that, the maid let the two of you enter the house. Both of you sat on the couch at the living room.

Where’s mom and dad?” Luhan asked the maid. “They’re upstairs. Please wait here, I’ll call them.” The maid said then left.

You turned to Luhan, “What exactly you’re thinking Luhan?” you asked. “Try to think of it on your own.” that was his answer that made you more curious. You frowned and were about to ask him once more but Mr. and Mrs. Lu suddenly went downstairs.

Both you and Luhan automatically stood up and bowed.

Oh, Luhan what brings you here?” then Mrs. Lu noticed you, “And you bring Sooyoung too?

Luhan glanced at you, “Yeah. She’s actually mad at me because of what I did to you 2 days ago.” he said. You looked at Luhan in surprise.

Luhan faced his parents. “Mom, dad, I’m here to apologize.” He said. Your eyes widen after hearing those words from Luhan. Also, his parents were confused. You could see it on their expressions.

Luhan continued, “Mom, sorry if I accused you that you’re only gonna hurt Sooyoung. I was very worried that time that’s why I didn’t think before making a move. What I’ve told you on that night was all beause of my emotion and I didn’t mean to say those words to you mom.” he lowered his head, “You know, you’re the only girl I’m close to. I don’t want you to misunderstand what I’ve said that night. You’re important to me mom, you know that.

Mrs. Lu smiled, “I know.

Luhan looked up to his mom, “Mom, can you forgive me and accept my apology?” he glanced at you, “This girl beside will get mad at me forever if I failed on apologizing to you and I don’t like that to happen.” he softly stated.

Your heartbeat started to beat faster after hearing those words from Luhan. You could see the sincerity on his face.

Mrs. Lu chuckled, “I see you’re doing this because of her not me.” she muttered. Luhan looked at her mom in shock, “Mom…” he whispered.

Mrs. Lu chuckled again, “But I’m accepting your apology.” she said. “Eh?!” Luhan gasped.

Instead of answering him, Mrs. Lu walked towards you then took both of your hands. “Don’t be mad at my son anymore or he will die of emptiness.” she said and smiled.

Mom!” Luhan hissed as his face turned red. This time, Mr. Lu chuckled. “I can’t believe I’m seeing my son grew up now. I’m happy to know that.” He stated.

You too, dad?!” Luhan hissed. Mr. Lu looked at you, “You know what? You’re the only girl that Luhan bring here and I could see that you’re important to my son. Don’t get mad at him anymore. I understand him. He only did that to her mom because he’s worried about you.” he said.

*Err? I know I’m not a dumb but I don’t understand a thing seriously..* you thought.

Mom, Dad!” Luhan’s face was heating right now because of embarrassment. Both his parents chuckled because of his reaction. Mr. Lu patted his back then whispered, “I’m proud of you. Now, make a first move.

Luhan stared at his dad in disbelief. Mr. Lu only smiled at his son.

Are you two going to eat with us and sleep over tonight?” Mrs. Lu asked. “Oh! That’s a good idea.” Mr. Lu agreed as he winked at Luhan.

Luhan rolled his eyes. “We’re sorry but we have to go now. But before that,” he looked at his parents then continued, “Please accept my apology.” He said and bowed.

Mr. and Mrs. Lu laugh at the same time. Luhan looked up and titled his head in confusion. “Ask the girl with you. If she said yes or no, then that’s our answer.” Mrs. Lu said as she glanced at you.

M-Me?!” you gasped while pointing at yourself. Luhan’s parents both nodded.

You looked at Luhan who was already looking at you. “Err. I don’t think I’m the right person who need to accept your apology because you did nothing to me on the first place.” You explained.

Mr. Lu clapped, “Okay. Let’s rephrase it then. Sooyoung, are you willing to not ignore him again?” he asked.

You made a long pause.

Luhan was straightly looking at you. He was a bit annoyed of his dad but in this question, he badly wants to know your answer.

*Aigoo.. what am I suppose to answer for that question?*

Umm.. Honestly, I’m not ignoring him and I’m not mad at him either.” You replied honestly.

Your answer was very simple but it made Luhan smiled.

Look, he’s happy to hear your answer. So, I guess apology accepted!” Mrs. Lu said with a giggle.

You looked at Luhan but he immediately stopped himself from smiling. Luhan cleared his throat, “We have to go now.” he took your hand that made you shiver through your spine because of his touch.

Luhan bowed and so did you before the both of you completely exited the mansion.

Mr. and Mrs. Lu glaced at each other then smiled.

---

“Wait Luhan! This is not the way on going back to the dorm.” You said when you realized that Luhan was dragging you to the different way. This isn’t the way that the both of you went on the way to the way to the mansion earlier.

Luhan didn’t speak and just continued dragging you along with him, still holding your hand but it was very tight.

You suddenly stopped that made him stopped also. He looked back at you. You were lowering your head, “You’re hurting me.” you whispered.

Luhan gazed down on the both of your hands. Slowly, he released your hand, “Mianhe. I didn’t mean to hurt you.” He softly said.

You gently rubbed your hand and didn’t speak. Just then, Luhan carefully took your hand. You look up at him.

He was gazing at your hand worriedly. “Mianhe. I’m really sorry.” he whispered.

*Okay. Awkward?* you thought.

“No need to be sorry. I’m alright anyways. But where are we going?” you asked.

Luhan looked at you, “I’ll tour you with some beautiful places here in China.” He smiled and gently took your hand.

“I can hold your hand like this, right?” he asked. *OHMYGOSH! Luhan, why are you doing this to me? Why are you so sweet all of a sudden? Oh please.. don’t make me…*

You end up nodding at him.

Again, Luhan smiled. *Seriously Luhan? What happen to you? What happen to the cold-hearted Luhan that I know? The monster-jerk I know? You’re making me more confuse about my feelings because of what you’re doing right now. You know that Luhan?* Of course, you didn’t say that. Only your mind knows it.

You couldn’t help it but smiled.