Luhan’s Points of View

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

   

   

Author’s Note

The entire chapter is all about Luhan’s points of view like what the title says. This is also a special chapter for all my readers to know what Luhan feels before and after he met Sooyoung.

ENJOY AND HAPPY READING! :D

   

   

   

   

   

> LUHAN’s POV <

I can still remember how I met her 2 years ago. It was totally unexpected. It was Monday, the day that I hate the most. You know why? Because of the noise. I hate the noise that was coming from the girls that chasing us, EXO. So, I decided to disguise myself during Mondays.

That disguise did help a lot. Everytime I did that, no one could ever recognized me as Lu Han. I was just an ordinary nerd student whenever I disguise myself.

Though it wasn’t turned out to be good sometimes like one time, everyone ignored me like I didn’t exist in this world. They keep bumping at me and insult me. Well, I did not care at all! I think it’s better than to reveal who really I am. They will go after me for sure especially the girls.

Until that day came, the day I first met my love tutor with the named Han Sooyoung. To be honest, I have no idea who she is until our world crossed.

That day, I bumped to someone. Well.. they are actually 3 girls. I apologized but as expected, they insulted me especially the one that I bumped to. I wanted to punch her that time but I didn’t. She’s still a girl, that’s what I thought and I don’t hit girls that’s why.

But then after they left, I bumped to someone again, a girl. This time, I really want to scold her but she spoke that made me stopped on doing so. She apologized first. I don’t actually used to it because I’m always the first person who apologized whenever I bumped to someone while I’m on my disguise.

I looked at the girl who I bumped to. She’s very simple yet her beauty was adorable. I wanted to say something but I couldn’t find the right words for return.

“Mianhe. I didn’t mean to make your uniform wet.” I heard her said that to me. Wet? I thought. I looked down on my uniform and then I realized what she was saying. Still, I didn’t say anything.

But then she offered me a lunch for return on what she did. I stopped her beause I don’t want anyone to see me. They will only insult me if I did. But the next thing she said surprised me. She told me to wait her at room 512 then she left immediately.

I wanted to ask her why but she was already gone. Since I have nowhere to go, I did as she told me to do. I waited for her at the place she said. I waited 10 minutes but still, I can’t see any sight of her around the classroom.

I was about to leave the classroom but the door suddenly open and reveal that girl. “Where are you going? Didn’t I told you to wait me here?” that was her question.

I told her that I thought she won’t come back anymore. She smiled at me and dragged me back inside the classroom to eat.

I also realized that she bought a food for one person only so I offered her to join me. At first, she rejected but then eventually, she agreed. She was about to use the fork but I grabbed it first. It will be hard for her if she used the fork so I reserved the spoon for her.

That time, I thought I already found the right girl that will give the color of my life but I guess I’m wrong. While we were eating, someone suddenly called her on the phone.

I heard a boy’s name at their conversation and I couldn’t help it but ask her though I’m not sure if she’s going to answer my question or not but she did. She said that it was her boyfriend. Yes, the person from the other line was her boyfriend. His name is Myungsoo. I knew him because of my friend, Lay. They used to perform guitar at school but I never thought that this girl is his girlfriend.

She bid her goodbye to me after that phone call. I wanted to stop her. I wanted to be with her the whole day or even everyday. I know it’s crazy because I only knew her that day but what can I do? I think I’ve fallen for her in just quick minutes.

I was about to ask her name but I was too late. She was already gone. That day, I was already rejected even though I didn’t confess yet. She’s already have a boyfriend and I can’t change that fact.

Ever since that day, I stopped my usual thing every Mondays. I didn’t put my diaguise on anymore. It feels like it reminding me of my quick time with her and it’s hurting me the most that I can’t be with her because she already have someone else. After that incident, I became different. Even my friends saying that and I can’t change it anymore. That heartbreak changed me.

Now, I can only look at her from afar that no one can notice but I’m wrong because Kris was there. No matter how I secretly look at that girl, I’ve never noticed that Kris was also secretly watching my every action. I almost forgot that I have a suspicious friend like him. But why do I feel that he knew something that I didn’t know?

I hate seeing her with that Myungsoo guy. I hate seeing her smile I know that she was only smiling because of him. I hate myself because I can’t do that. I hate it whenever I saw her alone with her. I really hate it!

Also, I hate to see her crying because of him. I thought he won’t let her cry but I’m wrong. He suddenly went to Japan without her knowing.

When I saw her crying, I wanted to approach her. I wanted to hug her to make her feel better. I wanted to make her smile because of me. I wante to do those things but I couldn’t because I’m not that brave to do so.

After that bastard left, the usual smile on her face wouldn’t appear anymore. I could see that her friends are trying to cheer her up but it wasn’t enough to make her happy like before. I saw her smiling but I know it’s fake. She’s only doing that because she doesn’t want her friends to worry about her.

It’s been already 2 years since then but I’m still in love with this girl. What exactly you did to make me fall hard to you like this?

2 years had already passed but my feelings for is still the same like two years ago. I tried to approach her again but I can’t. I’m not brave enough to do that.

Until one day, our world crossed again for the 2nd time. It was unexpected like how I didn’t expect our first meeting. Someone sending weird letters to me.

Honestly, I wanted to throw it when I received the first letter but there’s a part of me that telling me not to.

Finally, I caught the person who’s sending me weird letters. I was shocked, VERY shocked when I saw the girl I’m in love with in front of me holding the same paper that my sender using everytime I received a letter.

Though I knew that girl, I kept myself calmly with the same expression. The Cold-Hearted Luhan taht everyone knows. Right at that moment, I could feel that she was scared. I wanted to talk to her calmly but I can’t because she will get suspicious so I remained to my usual thing of being cold.

On our second meeting, I’ve finally got to know her name. Han Sooyoung, that name fit her well.

I know I’m selfish but I really want to get close to her again so I took this chance and ask her to help me with the ‘Teaching to fall in Love’ thingy. Whether it turned out good or bad, I don’t care. Well at least I took this chance to get close to her.

Also, I choose room 512 for our every session because I’m hoping that she will remember me but I think she didn’t. I was in disguise in that time and I look like a nerd so who will remember that kind of creature right? No one..

But I never thought that I will get close to her more than I thought. We became bestfriends for real though I wanted more than that status. Beause of our second meeting, I know that I can’t stop myself on falling for her anymore.

I know that we became closer to each other because she’s going to teach me how to fall in love. There’s no need to that anymore because she already did it 2 years ago. She already teach me to fall in love with her.

And now, I took this chance because I wanted to teach her to fall in love with me. I will do everything to make her fall in love with me.

I thought I can do that because we’re happy when we are together but I guess I’m wrong. When Qri came, it feels like she’s giving me to Qri. She said that Qri’s the right girl for me but she’s wrong because on the very first place, the girl with the named Han Sooyoung was only girl that my heart wanted.

Since she started it, I continued. She wanted me to be with Qri, I did. I thought if I did that, she will realized that she’s in love with me but then again, I’m wrong because on the first place, she wasn’t in love with me. She will never fall in love with me if she’s still in love with her ex-boyfriend.

Her smile before, I saw it again but not because of me but beause of Myungsoo again. I wanted to be happy with her but I can’t. Everytime I saw her smiling because of another man, my heart burst into pieces. It feels like there’s a knife stabbing my heart.

Kris told me to confess to her but I don’t know if it is right if I do that. Should I really confess to her?

Now, I’m with Qri and she’s with Myungsoo (?) Is this really our fate? To be with someone else?